AP PGLCET Counselling 2023: AP PGLCET 2020 Counselling will be done after the release of the Result and the issuance of the Score Card. The students who will be selected for the admission will be called for the AP PGLCET 2023 Counselling process. who will be called, they will have to submit the required certificates for the verification and then they will get the chance to choose one of the options of the colleges for the admission process (एपी PGLCET काउंसलिंग). The authority will allocate the seats the applicants according to their scores and ranks. The counselling will be conducted for more than 1 time.
It means that after the first round of the PGLCET counselling, the candidates will get the seats. If the applicant will not be satisfied with the college then he/she can go for the 2nd round of the counselling procedure. In this, all the information is similar to the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. You can check the AP PGLCET Counselling, Seat Allotment details are also available in this page.
- AP PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AP PGLCET Question Papers – Download
- AP PGLCET Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
About AP PGLCET Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
- CIC DU Result 2023 – Check CIC DU Cut offs, Merit List, Counselling & Dates
- BSAUEEE Result 2023 – Check the BSAUEEE Merit list, Cut offs, Dates & Counselling
- Chitkara University Result 2023 – Check CU Dates, Cut Offs & Merit list, Counselling
- CEPT Result 2023 – Check Cut offs & Merit list, Dates, Counselling
- BIT Mesra Integrated M.Sc Result 2023 – Cutoff Marks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
AP PGLCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into various postgraduate law courses offered by colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
The exam is usually held in the month of May every year and the application process begins in March. The exam consists of 120 multiple choice questions and is conducted online. The syllabus of the exam includes topics such as Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Public International Law, Mercantile Law, Labour Law, Crimes and Torts, and IPR & Other Laws.
Candidates who have completed their LL.B. or B.L. degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for the AP PGLCET exam. The selection of candidates is based on their performance in the exam and the subsequent counselling process.
AP PGLCET Counselling 2023 – Important Dates
|Event Names||AP PGLCET 2023|
|Application Starts from||2nd week of May 2023|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Date of Exam 2023||2nd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of results||Aug 2023|
AP PGLCET 2023 Counselling Eligibility
- The applicant should possess an LL.B./B.L. degree and must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45 per cent marks in aggregate (for SC/ST).
- The applicants who will appear in the final exam of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
AP PGLCET 2023 Counselling Process
AP PGLCET (Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test) is conducted for admission to postgraduate law courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The counselling process for AP PGLCET typically consists of the following steps:
- Registration: Candidates who have qualified in the AP PGLCET exam are required to register for the counselling process. The registration process involves providing personal and academic details, and paying the counselling fee.
- Verification of documents: Candidates are required to attend the document verification process at the designated help centres. They need to bring all the necessary documents such as hall ticket, rank card, degree certificate, caste certificate, income certificate, etc. for verification.
- Choice filling: After the verification of documents, candidates need to login to the counselling website and fill their choices of colleges and courses in the order of their preference.
- Seat allotment: Based on the candidate’s rank and the choices filled by them, seats will be allotted to them in the respective colleges. The seat allotment result will be published on the official website.
- Payment of fee: Candidates who are allotted seats need to pay the tuition fee at the designated help centres. Failure to pay the fee will result in the cancellation of the allotted seat.
- Reporting to the college: After the payment of fee, candidates need to report to the allotted college within the stipulated time frame and complete the admission process.
Required Documents for APPGLCET Counselling 2023
- APPGLCET 2020 Rank Card
- APPGLCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- SSC/Intermediate/Equivalent Mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Study/Residence Certificate for proving the previous 7 years’ study as local Andhra Pradesh Certificate or Non-Local Certificate
- SC/ST/Caste certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate or Ration Card
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificates (if any)
AP PGLCET 2023 Counselling Fee
|Name of the Category||Counselling Fee|
AP PGLCET 2020 Seat Allotment Results
The authority will allocate the seats to the people after the first phase of the counselling. The applicants will be able to see the list of the allocated seats on the official site. The seats will be allotted to the students on the basis of their rank in the selection list. The applicants will get the seats according to their preferences. If the applicant is not satisfied with the allotted college then he/she can go for the 2nd round of the counselling. Then along with the rest of the candidates, these applicants will also apply for the preferred choice of the college.
AP PGLCET Counselling Top Colleges
Here are some of the top colleges that accept AP PGLCET scores:
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam
- V.R. Law College, Nellore
- D.N.R. College of Law, Bhimavaram
- S.K. University College of Arts and Commerce, Anantapur
- S.D.M. Law College, Tirupati
Contact Details for AP PGLCET Counselling
Here are the contact details for AP PGLCET:
- Website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/PGECET/APPGECET/PGECET_HomePage.aspx
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +91-891-2820577
Address: The Convener, AP PGLCET-2021 Department of Law, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu – 515003, Andhra Pradesh, India
In this page, we have given the information about the AP PGLCET Entrance Examination. So, refer the AP PGLCET Counselling article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with others.
What is AP PGLCET?
AP PGLCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Law Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The exam is conducted once a year for admission into postgraduate law courses offered by various universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
What are the eligibility criteria for AP PGLCET?
To be eligible for AP PGLCET, candidates must have completed their graduation in law (LLB/B.L.) from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
How can I apply for AP PGLCET?
Candidates can apply for AP PGLCET through online mode on the official website of the exam conducting authority. The application form can be filled and submitted along with the prescribed application fee within the given deadline.
What is the exam pattern for AP PGLCET?
AP PGLCET is a computer-based test that consists of 120 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be completed in two hours. The exam is divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A comprises 40 questions on Jurisprudence and Constitutional Law, and Part B comprises 80 questions on other law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, etc.
What is the syllabus for AP PGLCET?
The syllabus for AP PGLCET includes Jurisprudence, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR and other minor Acts. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification for detailed syllabus.
What is the marking scheme for AP PGLCET?
Each correct answer in AP PGLCET is awarded one mark, and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
When will the AP PGLCET results be declared?
The AP PGLCET results are usually declared within a few weeks of the exam date. Candidates can check their results on the official website by entering their hall ticket number.
What is the counselling process for AP PGLCET?
The counselling process for AP PGLCET involves document verification and seat allotment based on the candidate’s rank and preference. Candidates who are allotted a seat must report to the respective college within the given deadline with the necessary documents and fees.