AP PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check the AP PGLCET 2019 syllabus will explain the important topics for the AP PGLCET 2019 to the candidates. Students should prepare these topics for the AP PGLCET 2019 examination. Along with the PGLCET syllabus, applicants can get the marking scheme, preparation ideas, important textbooks and more on this page (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి సిలబస్). Students can also download the AP PGLCET 2019 syllabus from this article. In this, all the details are related to the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate LAW Common Entrance Test. You can download the AP PGLCET Syllabus PDF is also available in this article.
- AP PGLCET Question Papers – Download
- AP PGLCET Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- AP PGLCET Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
AP PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Important Dates
|Event Names||AP PGLCET 2019|
|Application Starts from||March 9, 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Application Form||April 10, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||April 14, 2019|
|Date of Exam 2019||May 6, 2019|
|Declaration of results||May 9, 2019|
|Counselling||3rd week of August 2019|
AP PGLCET 2019 Syllabus
The AP PGLCET 2019 syllabus includes two parts. Part A covers two topics and Part B covers five topics. These are the topics that the candidates study in the LLB courses. Candidates need to know that although the syllabus is quite vast, students can formulate an examination strategy to ace the exam without any pressure. So, before we proceed and jot down the AP PGLCET syllabus, let’s have a look at the Examination Pattern and Marking scheme for AP PGLCET 2019.
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Constitutional Law: Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
- Public International Law: International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and other space, Nationality & Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General Principles of the basis of Contract.
- Labour Law: Union Act Trade 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- Crimes and Torts: Indian Penal Code for General Principles and General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, liability for torts, Protection of Consumer Act, 1986.
- IPR & Other Laws: Copyright Act, 1957; Patents right Act, 1970; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of IT Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
AP PGLCET Exam Pattern 2019
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should possess an LL.B./B.L. degree and must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45 per cent marks in aggregate (for SC/ST).
- The applicants who will appear in the final exam of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Download the AP PGLCET Syllabus 2019 PDF
|AP PGLCET Official Website link||Click Here|
|AP PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2019 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we are provided with the complete details about the AP PGLCET Entrance Examination in the year 2019. So, visit the AP PGLCET Syllabus & Examination Pattern (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి పరీక్షా సరళి) article and if yiu have any confusion contact via the comment box or move to the official site. Please share this article with our friends and family members.