AP PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check the AP PGLCET 2020 syllabus will explain the important topics for the AP PGLCET 2020 to the candidates. Students should prepare these topics for the AP PGLCET 2020 examination. Along with the PGLCET syllabus, applicants can get the marking scheme, preparation ideas, important textbooks and more on this page (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి సిలబస్). Students can also download the AP PGLCET 2020 syllabus from this article. In this, all the details are related to the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate LAW Common Entrance Test. You can download the AP PGLCET Syllabus PDF is also available in this article.
- AP PGLCET Question Papers – Download
- AP PGLCET Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- AP PGLCET Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
AP PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
|AP PGLCET 2020||Tentative Dates|
|Release date of Notification||3rd week of March 2020|
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Form without Late Fee||Last week of April 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Form with the Late Fee of Rs. 500/-||Last week of April 2020|
|Correction in the Application Form||Last week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||1st week of May 2020|
|Date of AP PGLCET 2020 Exam||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Answer Key||1st week of May 2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Complaints of Answer Key||2nd week of May 2020|
|The Announcement of Result||3rd week of May 2020|
AP PGLCET 2020 Syllabus
The AP PGLCET 2020 syllabus includes two parts. Part A covers two topics and Part B covers five topics. These are the topics that the candidates study in the LLB courses. Candidates need to know that although the syllabus is quite vast, students can formulate an examination strategy to ace the exam without any pressure. So, before we proceed and jot down the AP PGLCET syllabus, let’s have a look at the Examination Pattern and Marking Scheme for AP PGLCET 2020.
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Constitutional Law: Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
- Public International Law: International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and other space, Nationality & Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General Principles of the basis of Contract.
- Labour Law: Union Act Trade 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- Crimes and Torts: Indian Penal Code for General Principles and General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, liability for torts, Protection of Consumer Act, 1986.
- IPR & Other Laws: Copyright Act, 1957; Patents right Act, 1970; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of IT Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
AP PGLCET Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
AP PGLCET Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should possess an LL.B./B.L. degree and must have passed the qualifying exam with at least 50% marks in aggregate (for OC/BC) and 45 per cent marks in aggregate (for SC/ST).
- The applicants who will appear in the final exam of LL.B./B.L. degree are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam.
Download the AP PGLCET Syllabus 2020 PDF
|AP PGLCET Official Website link||Click Here|
|AP PGLCET Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In this article, we are provided with the complete details about the AP PGLCET Entrance Examination in the year 2020. So, visit the AP PGLCET Syllabus & Examination Pattern (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పిజిఎల్సిఇటి పరీక్షా సరళి) article and if yiu have any confusion contact via the comment box or move to the official site. Please share this article with our friends and family members.