AIIMS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
Check out the details of the Topic AIIMS 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test will be conducted by All India Medical Sciences, Delhi. The Exam is conducted for providing admission in MBBS programs in AIIMS Institutions. This is national level entrance test. Students who are interested and eligible can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of November 30, 2019. Go through the article, for more information about AIIMS test.
Also, read the following links for More Information on the following Topics.
- AIET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- NEET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
AIIMS full form is All India Institutes of Medical Sciences
AIIMS 2019 Exam Dates
Content in this Article
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. These institutes have been declared by an Act of Parliament as Institutes of National Importance. AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution, was established in 1956.
|Application Form Starting Date||November 30, 2018|
|Last Date for Basic Registration||14th January 2019|
|Correction in Basic Registration||18th – 22nd January 2019|
|Final Status of Basic Registration||5th February 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration||6 – 17th February 2019|
|Final Registration||21st Feb – 12th March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||15th May 2019|
|Date of Exam||25th & 26th May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||12th June 2019|
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Test 2019 which includes the Age limit, Qualification, Nationality, Pass Percentage.
- Age Limit : Students must have attained the age of 17 years of age as on December 31, 2019 for the admission.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent from any recognized University.
Minimum Marks : The minimum marks should be attained in 12th by the students to seek the admission.
- General/ OBC Candidates – 60 % marks
- SC/ST candidates – 50 % marks
- PWD candidates – 45% marks
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on the link “AIIMS MBBS Application Form ” available on the webpage.
- AIIMS Application contains 2 parts i.e., Basic Registration & Final Registration.
- Basic Registration has been started from 30th November 2018.
- In Basic Registration, candidates have to fill their basic details and Upload their Photograph and Signature.
- In Final registration, candidates have to fill the remaining details and pay the application fee.
- Final Registration can done between 21st February – 21st March 2019
- Applications and Payments are not accepted through offline mode.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fee
The Application fee details are mentioned and the fee varies for various categories.
|General/ OBC Candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs 1200/-|
|PWD Candidates||Exempted from fee|
AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern
- The mode of the exam is through online.
- The question paper will be in English & Hindi.
- The number of questions in the exam are 200 multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Aptitude and Logical Thinking||10|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
There is no particular syllabus for AIIMS. Candidates have to prepare from 12th Syllabus. The topics are as follows :
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude and Logical Thinking
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
AIIMS 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
AIIMS 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the AIIMS Exam is completed. AIIMS cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates eligible for the admission. Cutoff marks are given based on the following factors :
- Number of Candidates passed the Exam
- Previous Cut Off Marks
- Difficulty Level of the Paper
- Number of students appeared
- Number of Vacancies
|Categories||Cut Off marks|
|OBC (Non – Creamy Layer )||45%|
AIIMS 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of AIIMS 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.