AP LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check for AP LAWCET 2023 the applicants must know the syllabus for the same. All the important topics of AP LAWCET 2023 are explained in detail here. Candidates can check out and download the overall syllabus from the information below. Along with the syllabus, the applicants can also check the preparation tips (ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ లాసెట్ సిలబస్), examination pattern from this page. In this, all the details are similar to the All-India Law Common Entrance Test. You can download the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available on this page.
- AP LAWCET Question Papers – Download
- AP LAWCET Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
- AP LAWCET Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu, had its beginning as a Postgraduate Centre of Sri Venkateswara University in the year 1967-68. It gained autonomy in the year 1976. Fulfilling the desires of the people of the region, the Autonomous Postgraduate Centre was accorded the status of a University in the year 1981. Initially, Sri Krishnadevaraya University functioned as a unitary University. It was conferred the status of an affiliating University in the year 1988. Presently, it caters to the higher education needs of the Rayalaseema region in general and Ananthapuramu District in particular.
- Pondicherry University Result 2023 | Merit list & Cut Offs, Dates, Counselling
- CUCET Result 2023 | Dates, Cutoff & Merit List, Counselling
- IISC Admission 2023 | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- NIFT Result 2023 | Merit List, Cut Off, Dates, Counselling
- ISI Admission Result 2023 | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Interview
The Postgraduate Centre at Kurnool, which was brought under the jurisdiction of the University in the year 1993, became a separate University in 2008. Starting with just five departments of study and a hundred students, the University has now five colleges on the campus: SKU College of Sciences, SKU College of Engineering and Technology, SKU College of Education, and SKU College of Pharmacy. SKU College of Arts includes the Department of Law and it offers 3-year LL.B and 2-year LL.M courses, besides Ph.D. program.
AP LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
|Date of Entrance Test||Sep 2023|
|Commencement of Online Submission||July 2023|
|Last Date for Online Submission Application Form||August 2023|
AP LAWCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023 – Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Notification release date||July 2023|
|Starting of online application||September 2023|
|Last date to submit an application without late fee||August 2023|
|Application correction window||August 2023|
|Downloading of hall tickets||August 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of September 2023|
|Release of preliminary answer key||September 2023|
|Last date to receive objections||To be Updated|
|Declaration of result||October 2023|
|Counselling begins||October 2023|
AP LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
It is tentative that the syllabus for the AP LAWCET 2023 will be the same as the previous year. Applicants would be asked questions from three major sections namely, General Knowledge (GK) and Mental Ability, Current Affairs & Legal Aptitude. Before going further and searching out the exam syllabus, have a look at the examination pattern of the AP LAWCET 2023.
General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
- Verbal Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Analytical Reasoning
- Direction and Distances
- Linear Arrangements
- Complex Arrangements
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relationships
- Symbols and Notations
- Alphabet Test
- Data Sufficiency Test
- Data Interpretation Test
- Problems Based on Symmetry
- Problems Based on Visual Ability
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Routes & Networks
Aptitude for the study of Law:
- Legal terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections, and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- IPC and the CrPC
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
AP LAWCET 2023 Exam Papers & Subjects
The AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) is an entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into 3-year and 5-year LLB courses in various law colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
The exam consists of 120 multiple-choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The subjects covered in the exam are:
- General Knowledge and Mental Ability – 30 questions
- Current Affairs – 30 questions
- Aptitude for the Study of Law – 60 questions
The exam is conducted in English and Telugu languages.
Previous year question papers and sample papers are available on the official website of APSCHE and can be accessed for practice and preparation.
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern 2023
- Time available for the Examination is : 3 Hours
- Exam Mode: Online Examination
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions
- Sections: 3 Parts (Part A, B, and C)
- Total No of Questions: 120 Questions
- Total Marks: 120 Marks
- Marks Per question: 1 Mark of each
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2023 Exam Duration, marks
The Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission to undergraduate law courses offered by various universities and colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The duration of the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET exam is 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes).
The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET exam is conducted for a total of 120 marks. The question paper consists of three parts: Part A, Part B, and Part C.
- Part A consists of 30 questions on General Knowledge and Mental Ability for 30 marks.
- Part B consists of 30 questions on Current Affairs for 30 marks.
- Part C consists of 60 questions on Legal Aptitude for 60 marks.
Each question carries one mark, and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
AP LAWCET 2023 Negative Marking Scheme
AP LAWCET (Andhra Pradesh Law Common Entrance Test) does not follow a negative marking scheme. This means that candidates are not penalized for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
Each correct answer in AP LAWCET carries one mark, and there is no deduction of marks for incorrect or unanswered questions. Candidates can attempt as many questions as they want without worrying about negative marking.
It is important to note that candidates should attempt all the questions in the paper, as there is no negative marking. Even if they are not sure about the answer, they should make an educated guess rather than leaving the question unanswered.
How to Prepare for AP LAWCET Exam 2023
To prepare for the AP 2022 LAWCET, the candidates must make sure you know the basics well. Everyone considers the legal aptitude section crucial for the AP LAWCET 2022 examination so discuss the same every day with your neighbors. Make sure that you complete the AP LAWCET syllabus at least 15 days before the examination. The candidate can also take the help of the books provided below to understand more about the topics. Maintaining a study date sheet/timetable will also be helpful for effective exam preparation.
Download the AP LAWCET Syllabus 2023 PDF
|AP LAWCET Official Website link||Click Here|
|AP LAWCET Syllabus 2023 PDF||Click Here|
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern FAQs
What is the Andhra Pradesh LAWCET?
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET (AP LAWCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission into various undergraduate law programs offered by participating universities and colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
What are the undergraduate law programs offered through AP LAWCET?
The undergraduate law programs offered through AP LAWCET are:
1. 3-year LLB Program
2. 5-year Integrated LLB Program
What is the exam pattern for AP LAWCET?
The exam pattern for AP LAWCET is as follows:
1. The exam will be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
2. The exam will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions.
3. The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
4. The medium of the exam will be English and Telugu.
5. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
6. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
What is the syllabus for AP LAWCET?
The syllabus for AP LAWCET is as follows:
1. General Knowledge and Mental Ability: Current affairs, General Science, History and Geography, and Mental Ability.
2. Aptitude for the Study of Law: Elementary knowledge of the basic principles of Law and Constitution of India.
3. Legal Aptitude: Legal propositions and set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied.
How can I apply for AP LAWCET?
Candidates can apply for AP LAWCET through the official website of APSCHE. The application process usually starts in the month of March and the exam is conducted in the month of May. Candidates need to register themselves on the website, fill in the application form, upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
Who conducts AP LAWCET?
AP LAWCET is conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
What is the mode of AP LAWCET exam?
AP LAWCET is conducted in online mode, i.e., it is a computer-based test.
What is the application fee for AP LAWCET?
The application fee for AP LAWCET is as follows:
1. For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 400/-
2. For all other candidates: Rs. 700/-
Hope you may get the all the information on the Concept Details of AP LAWCET (एपी एलएडब्ल्यूसीईटी 2023) Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. For any confusion, you can Contact via comment box. you can share our website for more information on Other Concepts.
Respected Sir Iam fromApstate Srikakulam district I would like to pursue LLB but Iam going to retire from service inJune30Am I eligible to pursue LLB kindly answer me so as to proceed Thank you