AP EdCET Admit Card 2020: Check the Latest Details of AP EdCET Admit 2020 Card Release Date – Download and Print PDF. Here we have Provided the Information on the Entrance Examination 2020 AP EdCET Hall Ticket (एप एडसेट एडमिट कार्ड). Education Common Entrance Test, AP Authority will be releasing the AP EdCET 2020 Admit card. In our Last Article, we provide the Details like AP EdCET 2020 Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, AP EdCET Entrance Test Syllabus, AP EdCET 2020 Application Form, and Fee. The admit card will be released in the month of April 2020.
The Admit card of AP EdCET 2020 is an important document for all applicants who will have to keep safe and produce in the examination center.
- AP EdCET Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Download the Andhra Pradesh EdCET Entrance Exam Syllabus
- AP EdCET Question Papers – Download EdCET Entrance Exam Previous Papers
- AP EdCET Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
About Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (Edcet)
SV University, Tirupati, is established in 1954 in the world-famous holy temple of Tirupati on the sprawling campus of three seventy-five acres with a panoramic and pleasant hill view. The Andhra Pradesh University stands as a testimony to the wisdom and foresight of great countries Late Sri Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu, the then CM of Andhra to cater to the educational needs and aspirations of the candidates of Rayalaseema Pranth. With great wisdom, the founder of this University has rightly coined the motto Wisdom lies in a proper perspective for AP.
AP EdCET Admit Card 2020
The AP EdCET Admit Card 2020 – It will be available soon
|Category||AP EDCET Admit Card|
|Name of the Exam||AP Education Common Entrance Test (EDCET) 2019|
|Official Website to Download AP EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket||sche.ap.gov.in|
|AP EDCET 2019 Hall Ticket download starts on||29th April 2019|
|AP EdCET 2019 Exam date||06th May 2019|
AP EdCET Admit Card Release Date
AP EdCET authority released AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card is April 2020. The AP EdCET Test will be organized in April 2020. The authority will provide the AP EdCET 2020 result on After the Exam. Candidates will participate in the AP EdCET 2020 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), AP shall organize the counseling procedure for Qualified Students.
👉🏻 Download AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card – Available soon
AP Edcet 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Details
Before downloading the AP EdCET 2020 Admit Card, a candidate needs to check the following details printed on it. Make sure, these details are printed correctly, as an identity of the candidate shall be verified on these grounds.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Registration Number
- Local Status
- Exam Roll number
- Exam Venue and Address
- Exam Date
- Photograph and Signature
- Address and other contact details
How to download AP EdCET Admit Card 2020
Following are below instructions to follow to download the Andhra Pradesh EdCET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2020:
- Visit the official site of AP Edcet sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the “Download admit card” button shall appear on the main page of AP EdCET 2020.
- Type your Andhra Pradesh EdCET 2020 Payment reference ID number.
- After that fill your registration number.
- Enter your hall ticket no. of the qualifying exam.
- Fill your contact phone number (registered one!)
- Finally, enter the date of birth and click the Download Hall Ticket box.
AP EdCET 2020 Candidate Guidelines
- Applicants are advised to check all the entries carefully in the AP EdCET admit card 2020. Students must ensure all the details are printed correctly in the hall ticket.
- Aspirants should check the details mentioned in the admit card, in case of any mistakes in contact with the official website.
- For each student, a seat indicating admit card number will be reserved. The candidate has to find out & seated in their allotted seat.
- Applicants have to bring one photograph on a confirmation paper along with one photo Id proof. The Candidates are advised to take another printout of the downloaded admit card.
Document Required on Exam Day
Candidates are advised to read all the rules and regulations for the examination carefully. Check the materials that candidates have to bring along for the entrance examination.
- AP EdCET Admit Card 2020
- Required Certificate
- Online Application Form
AP EdCET 2020 Contact Address
The Convener AP Ed-CET 2017
Institute of Advanced Studies in Education(IASE)
Visakhapatnam – 530 003, A.P.
For AP EdCET Query, Please Contact The Following Telephone Numbers Email Address:
AP EdCET Mobile No: 7396677759, 8374999139
AP EdCET Landline: 0891 – 2737198, 0891 – 2737199
AP EdCET E-Mail: [email protected]
Also, Check the Following Link for more information on the Entrance Exam Admit Card
- AP EdCET Counselling – Check AP Edcet Seat Allotment Results
- AP EdCET Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- AP EdCET Result | Cutoff & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
Hope this article helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of AP EdCET Admit Card 2020 (AP ఎడ్సెట్ హాల్ టికెట్) Release Date – Download & Print PDF (AP Edcet Admit Card). If you have any doubt contact via comment section.