AGRICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019: In this article have given the exact details about AGRICET Hall Ticket in the year of 2019 in this post. Applicants have to wait to download or few more months angrau.ac.in Admit Card 2019. The management is planning to conduct the Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2019 on 29th July 2019. So, we are assuming that the hall ticket will be available in July 2018. Moreover, we will update you with the latest updates of admit card. In this all the details are completely related to the Agriculture Common Entrance Test. You can view or download the AGRICET Admit Card (వ్యవసాయ కామన్ ఎంట్రన్స్ టెస్ట్ హాల్ టికెట్ 2019) is also available here.
- AGRICET – Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- AGRICET Question Papers – Download Agriculture Entrance Test Previous Papers
- AGRICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download Agriculture Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Content in this Article
About Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)
There was a major breakthrough in agriculture production in the begining of Twentyth century with the introduction of dwarf high yielding varieties of hybrids. Since last decade in many of the crops the yields are stagnated and need high thorough input to maintain sustainability. Agriculture production is not cop off with world wise population increase in AP. This emphazizes maximization of production per unit area through multiple cropping, appropriate technologies and precision farming which ensures world food/nutrition security.
AGRICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 – Download
|Organization Name||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Name Of The Exam||Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Date Of Written Exam||29th July 2019 (Tentative)|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Mode of the Examination||Offline|
|Availability of Admit Card||July 2019|
Documents Required for AGRICET Hall Ticket 2019
Dear aspirants have to carry some specified documents along with the AGRICET Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall. These documents are required as address proofs. So, candidates can check the below essential documents.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College ID
- Recent Photographs
- 10 class certificate, etc.
Details Available in AGRICET 2019 Admit Card
Following are the list of information is available in the Agriculture Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2019 is :
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Signature of the candidate
- Complete postal address
- Exam Date
- Exam Center
- Examination time
- A latest photograph
How to Download AGRICET Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2019
Following are the steps to download the Agriculture Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019 is given as:
- Visit the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University @ angrau.ac.in.
- Home page will be appears on the screen.
- After that search and click on latest and announcements link.
- Now search for exact AGRICET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Enter your Registration id and password details.
- Check the id and hit on submit button.
- Finally, your angrau.ac.in Admit Card 2018 will be available.
- Download and take a print for the furthur reference.
AGRICET 2019 Exam Centers
The agricultural colleges in Andhra Pradesh are to be the expected examination centers for the Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET) 2019.
The Candidates can decide which test center is nearest to them to appear for the exam. These are the center’s where the examination was conducted lin the year of 2019:
- S. V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College,Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
Download AGRICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
|Agriculture Common Entrance Test Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
- AGRICET Counselling – Check the Seat Allotment [email protected]
- AGRICET Answer Key – Download AGRICET Exam Answers
- AGRICET Result – Check AGRICET Cut Off Marks, Merit List
Hope this page is useful for those who are writing AGRIICET Exam. So, refer the AGRIET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 artiocle and if you any queries regarding this contact via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Please don’t forget to share article to our neighbours.