AGRICET Result 2019 – Check AGRICET Cut Off Marks, Merit List
AGRICET 2019 Result: AGRICET 2018 Result has been announced after the AGRICET 2018 examination. The AGRICET exam 2018 was conducted on July 2019. A merit list will be released by Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University is the official conducting body for AGRICET. The merit list is made available on this page below as it is available on the official website. Candidates can check complete details on AGRICET 2019 Result on this page.
- AGRICET- Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
- AGRICET Question Papers – Download Agriculture Entrance Test Previous Papers
- AGRICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download Agriculture Common Entrance Test Syllabus
AGRICET 2019 Result
Content in this Article
The important dates with events regarding the AGRICET 2018 are listed in the table below:
|Name Of The Organization||Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Name Of The Examination||Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AGRICET)|
|Date Of Result||Upcoming Months|
|Sub Category||Agriculture Entrance Exams|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|Availability of Answer Key||Release Soon|
AGRICET 2018 Results
The AGRICET result is very important information for candidates who have completed their diploma from an esteemed organization and now seeking admissions to candidates in Bachelor’s degree courses of Agriculture and Seed Technology of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University. This exam will be conducted for all the agricultural colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The admission procedure for AGRICET after the results will be announced, is listed below
Seat Vacancies and Reservations
The total number of expected vacancies for AGRICET 2018 exam is 184 out of which 112 vacancies will be available in government agricultural colleges. 72 seats will be available in private agricultural colleges. 97 seats will be for Agriculture Diploma holders and 13 seats will be for Seed Technology Diploma holders and 02 for organic farming Diploma holders. 65% of the privates 72 seats will be filled under Convener Quota at the time of counseling and the remaining 35% seats will be filled by the Management of Private Agricultural Colleges from the merit list obtained from the AGRICET-2018 examination.
As per the rules laid down by the government of Andhra Pradesh 85% of the total number of Out of 184 allocated seats will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
AGRICET Result Qualifying/Cutoff Marks
A candidate has is expected to score at least 25% of the total marks.The qualifying marks percentage will be released by the officials. Candidates who successfully secure the required score will be considered for the AGRICET 2018 counselling. However, for candidates belonging to scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission will be limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
Candidates successfully qualify the exam will be eligible for the counselling session. The candidates will receive a communication informing them about the counseling date by post or through the University website.
AGRICET Merit List 2018-2019
AGRICET Merit List 2018-2019 is available in this article. The higher officials will prepare the merit list based on the marks that you have scored in AGRICET 2018. The conducting authority will release the merit list after the release of Result 2018. With the help of this merit list, the contenders will promote to the counselling process for the admission in the university. Also, the merit list differs from one category to another. From the below sections check AGRICET Counselling 2018-2019 and steps to verify your result.
Steps To Check AGRICET Result 2018-2019
- Visit the official web portal of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University @ angrau.ac.in.
- Next search for the link AGRICET Result 2018-2019.
- Now enter your hall ticket number and password.
- Click on SUBMIT.
- The result appears on the screen.
- Check the result.
- Take a print out.
AGRICET Exam Results 2019 – Update later
- AGRICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download Agriculture Entrance Test Admit Card
- AGRICET Counselling – Check the Seat Allotment [email protected]
- AGRICET Answer Key – Download AGRICET Exam Answers
Here, we are providing of an information about the AGRICET Results in the academic year of 2019 details . So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website notification details. Please share this article to our friends and family.