OUAT Application Form 2024: Check out the details of the Topic OUAT CET Application Form 2024, Last Date, Process, Documents, Registration. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of OUAT 2024 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee.
OUAT is the common entrance level exam conducted by the Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology for admissions in UG courses in the fields of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Community Science. Through this article, you will get the details of OUAT 2024. Eligible candidates can apply for admission before the last date.
OUAT CET Odissa University of Agriculture and Technology Common Entrance Test
Odessa University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) was established in Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India in 1962. It is the second oldest agricultural university in the country. It is dedicated to agriculture related research, extension and education. At present, the University has 8 constituent colleges. The University has separate wings for research, extension services, and planning, monitoring & evaluation, etc.
|OUAT 2024 Notification
|OUAT 2024 Question Paper
|OUAT 2024 Results
|OUAT 2024 Counselling
|OUAT 2024 Syllabus
|OUAT 2024 Admit Card
|Name of the Event
|Important Dates (Tentative)
|Availability of application form
|3rd week of Feb 2024
|Correction window opens
|4th week of Mar 2024
|Admit card release
|2nd week of Apr 2024
|OUAT 2024 exam
|4th week of Apr 2024
|Submission of application form-‘B’(online)
|3rd week of May 2024 to 2nd week of Jun 2024
|Editing in form ‘B’
|2nd week of Jun 2024
|Uploading of intimation-cum rank card
|1st week of Jul 2024
|Counselling round begins
|4th week of Jul 2024
|Commencement of classes
|1st week of Aug 2024
OUAT (Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology) is a university-level entrance exam conducted for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry, Agricultural Engineering and Technology, and Fishery Science. The OUAT application form 2024 will be available on the official website of the university.
OUAT Application Form 2024
Applications will be available from February 2020, on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e ., http://www.ouat.nic.in/
- On the web page, click on the link “OUAT CET Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration, the part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
OUAT 2024 Application Fee
- The application fee for PG courses is Rs 1100/- and for UG courses Rs 1050/-
- Payment can be done through online mode. i.e., through debit, credit cards or through net banking.
- Students can also make the payment through cash (offline mode) on Jana Seva Kendra.
OUAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for OUAT which includes the Age limit and Educational Qualifications.
- The age limit must be between 17-22 years.
- For UG Admissions: Candidates should be passed with HSC from any recognized board.
- For PG Admissions: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field for which they have applied for.
Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of their passport-sized photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
After filling the application form, candidates will have to register themselves by providing their basic details and contact information.
What is the last date to submit the OUAT 2023 application form?
The last date to submit the OUAT 2023 application form will be announced by the university on its official website.
Can I submit the OUAT application form through offline mode?
No, the OUAT application form can only be submitted through online mode on the official website of the university.
Is it necessary to upload scanned documents in the OUAT application form?
Yes, it is mandatory to upload scanned documents such as photograph, signature, and other required documents in the OUAT application form.
Can I edit the details in the OUAT application form after submission?
No, candidates cannot edit or modify any details in the OUAT application form after submission. Therefore, candidates are advised to carefully fill the application form before submitting it.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of OUAT Application Form 2024, Fee, Last Date, Application Process, Online Registration and Required Documents. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. you can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.