ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Check out the details of ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. Indian School of Technology (ISM) invites applications for Two Year Full Time MBA Programme for the session 2019-20. Admissions for the candidates will be on the basis of any national level entrance exam such as CAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Applications are available for the applicants on the official website of the University. Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the ISM Dhanbad MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IIT Madras MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- IITTM BBA/MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad
About Indian School of Technology
Content in this Article
The Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad (abbreviated as IIT (ISM)) is a public engineering and research institution located in Dhanbad, India. It was formerly known as Indian School of Mines and was a Central University before it was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) and an Institute of National Importance.
IIT (ISM) offers courses in engineering, pure sciences, management and humanities with a focus on engineering. The institute has 18 departments and five inter-disciplinary centers. The Department of Mining Engineering has been accorded the status of “Center of Advanced Studies” by the University Grants Commission.
Admission to the courses of B.Tech, Dual Degree and Integrated courses are done from JEE Advanced qualified students. Admission to the M.Tech courses are done either through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) or through a special examination conducted by the institute. Admissions to the MBA program is done through the Common Admission Test (CAT). Admission to the M.Sc.Tech. and PhD courses are done through exams conducted by the institute.
Internationally, IIT (ISM) ranked 191-200 among BRICS nations in the QS World University Rankings of 2018, 601-800 globally by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018, 143 in Times Higher Education Asia Rankings 2018 and 146 in Times Higher Education Emerging Economies Rankings 2018.
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Interview Dates
|Applications are available from||January 5, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||January 27, 2019|
|Dates of WAT & PI||Delhi : February 20, 21, 22 & 23 2019|
|Chennai : March 23, 24, & 25 2019|
|Mumbai : March 16, 17 & 18 2019|
|Kolkata : April 6, 7 2019|
|Dhanbad : April 6, 7 2019|
|Declaration of Result||April 29, 2019|
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
- IIT Graduates who have scored CGPA 8 and above 10 point scale are exempted from CAT Score.
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the University. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., www.iitism.ac.in
- Click on the link “Click Here to apply – PGP Application “
- Enter your E- Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for the primary registration.
- After the registration is completed, a new user ID and password is generated.
- Login with the ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Photo, Signature etc.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done via Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
ISM Dhanbad 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1600/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 800/-|
ISM Dhanbad MBA Selection Process
The Selection Process will be shortlisted based on the following factors :
- CAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th & 12th
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Admission Process
Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. The following documents are to be produced during GD & PI Process. Candidate’s failure to produce any of the documents will lead to cancellation from selection process of MBA Admission.
- X & XII Mark sheets
- Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Post-Graduation Marksheets for the appearing candidates
- Post-Graduation degree & Marksheet for passed out candidates
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Complete filled Application Form with Photograph pasted on it
- OBC-NC certificate issued after January 01, 2018 in the proper format by educational institutes by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- SC/ ST/ Physically Disabled/ Kashmiri Migrant/ Defense Personnel certificate issued in the proper format by the Competent Authority(if applicable)
- Original CAT score card
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of ISM Dhanbad MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.