HP CET Application Form 2023: Check out the latest updates of HP CET 2022 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Counselling. HP CET is the Entrance Exam conducted by Himachal Pradesh Technical University for admissions of B.Tech & M.Tech, B.Pharmacy, M.Pharmacy, MBA & MCA Courses. The Examination will be conducted in Offline Mode. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on candidates’ performance in the Entrance Exam. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Counselling Process. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University (एचपी सीईटी आवेदन पत्र).
The online applications will start on March 8, 2020. Through this article, you can get all the information about Dates of Admissions, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- AIT B.Tech Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
- Amity JEE Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
HP CET full form is Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test
Content in this Article
About Himachal Pradesh Technical University
Himachal Pradesh Technical University is a Government University in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India, established in 2011.
HP CET Application Form 2023 Exam Dates
|Last date for Online Application Form for UG||April 2022|
|Last date for Online Application Form for PG||May 2022|
|HP Common Entrance Test|
|BHMCT & B.Sc. (HM & CT) (Morning Session)||May 2022|
|BBA (Evening Session)||May 2022|
|B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (Ayur.) (Morning Session)||9 &10 July 2022|
|BCA (Evening Session)|
|M.Tech/M.Sc. (Physics) (Morning Session)||Jun 2022|
|M.Pharmacy/M.Sc. (Environmental Science) (Evening Session)|
|MBA & MBA (T&HM) (Morning Session)||2nd week of Jun 2022|
|MCA (Evening Session)|
|Declaration of Result for BHMCT & B.Sc. (HM & CT), BBA, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy (Ayur.), BCA||Last week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result for M.Tech/M.Sc. (Physics), M.Pharmacy/M.Sc. (Environmental Science), MBA & MBA (T&HM), MCA||2nd week of Jun 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for HP CET Application Form
Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized Board with a minimum of 55% aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
HP CET 2022 Application Form
Applications can be completed both offline or online mode. Candidates applying for admission should follow the steps below while filling in the application form:
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, and Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill in the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
HP CET 2022 Application Fee
The HP CET Application Form, Fee details are as follows:
|Category||Processing & Test Fee|
|For SC/ST/BPL Candidates||Rs 1400/-|
|For General/OBC Candidates||Rs 1550/-|
HP CET Admit Card
Candidates can download the E- Admit Card from the official website of the University. Candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card. The Admit Card will be released 1 week before the exam commences. Here are the steps to download the HP CET Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Login with user ID and password.
- Click on the “HP CET” Admit Card link.
- Enter your application number and Date of Birth.
- Check whether all the details mentioned in the Admit Card are correct or not.
- Download the Admit Card and take a printout of it.
The following details are mentioned in the Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State Code
- Date & Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Passport Size Photograph
HP CET Result 2022
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the University. All qualified candidates have to attend the Counseling Process. Steps to be followed to check out the results:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link ” HP CET 2022 Results “
- Enter your Roll Number & Date of Birth to access the result.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of it which will be useful during the counseling process.
HP CET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- The Exam will be conducted in offline mode. i.e., Pen & Paper Based Test.
- A total of 150 questions will be asked in the Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answers.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Time|
HP CET Counselling
HP CET Application Form: Candidates will be invited for counseling based on the merit list & marks obtained in the Entrance Exam. In the Counselling Process, candidates will be allotted seats based on their preferences and marks. After allotment of seats, candidates have to reach the allotted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the documents below, their candidature will be canceled.
Documents to be carried out at the time of Counselling:
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- 8 Passport Size Photo
- Valid Identity Proof
- HP CET Admit Card
- HP CET Score Card
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of the HP CET Application Form, Admissions Fee (एचपी सीईटी प्रवेश), Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card I Exam Pattern, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention them in the comment box. Share this article with your friends.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Is there any negative marking for HPCET?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.5 marks for the wrong answer.
Will HPCET 2022 Exam will be conducted offline or online?
HPCET 2022 Exam will be held offline only. So, applicants are ready for the exam.
When will be the HP CET 2022 B.Tech Exam will be held?
HP CET 2022 B.Tech Exam will be held in the month of July 9 & 10, 2022.
Who will conduct HPCET 2022?
Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) will conduct the entrance exam of HPCET 2022.