Check out the latest updates of Shiv Nadar University UG Admission 2020 Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Counselling. Shiv Nadar University offers admissions in UG, PG & Doctoral Programmes. Admissions to UG Courses will be based on Academic Proficiency Test (APT) or Entrance Exam conducted by the (SNU) University. Admissions to PG Courses will be based on any National Level Entrance Exam. Applications are invited through online mode. On the basis of the marks obtained in the Entrance Exam, admissions will be offered (शिव नादर विश्वविद्यालय यूजी प्रवेश). Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions.
Eligible & Interested candidates have to fill the application form before the last date ends. Through this article, you can get details such as Exam Dates, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- Chandigarh University Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
- Chitkara University Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
SNU stands for Shiv Nadar University
Content in this Article
Shiv Nadar University (or SNU) is a private interdisciplinary research university founded in 2011 in Dadri, Uttar Pradesh in India. It was founded as part of a series of initiatives launched by the Shiv Nadar Foundation, a private philanthropic foundation founded by Shiv Nadar, founder, and chairman of HCL.
The University has 17 departments across 5 schools.
- School of Engineering
- School of Extended Education and Professional Development
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- School of Natural Sciences
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked Shiv Nadar University 72 overall in India and 48 among universities in 2018.
Applicants are evaluated on quantitative ability, abstract reasoning, and communication ability through a school-specific Scholastic Aptitude Test (SNUSAT). They also take an Academic Proficiency Test (APT) in the intended major subject areas.
For admissions into the graduate programs, each department uses its own process to evaluate applicants.
Recognized as ‘University of the Year’ (in existence for less than 10 years category) at 3rd FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards 2016. The FICCI Higher Education Excellence Awards recognize the achievements and work done by institutions and individuals in improving the quality of Higher Education in India. Best Avant-Garde Institution by CII. The University of the Year by the Ph.D. Chamber of Commerce and Industry. The Best Emerging Global University of the Year by Careers 360 Magazine.
Shiv Nadar University UG Admissions – Exam Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates 2020|
|Round 1||Round 2||Round 3|
|Registration Starts||1st Apr 2020||–||–|
|SNUSAT + APT Test||3rd Apr 2020||–||–|
|Last date to apply & submit an application||15th May 2020||4th Jun 2020||20th Jun 2020|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||20th May 2020||9th Jun 2020||25th Jun 2020|
|Release of Selection list||2nd Jun 2020||19th Jun 2020||3rd Jul 2020|
|Submission of fee||Within 7 days working days from date of offer letter issued|
|Date of Registration||23rd Jul 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Starting Date||April 1, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||May 28, 2019|
|Interview Date||June 4, 2019|
|Display of Merit List||June 15, 2019|
|SNUSAT + APT Exam Date||April 15, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Nadar University UG Admission
- For UG Courses: Candidates should have completed 10+2 from any recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For B.Tech, candidates who have been qualified in JEE Main Exam are also eligible to apply.
Shiv Nadar University UG Admission – Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below-mentioned steps while filling the application form. Applications are to be filled through online mode.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for primary registration.
- After the registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with a new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 1200/-|
Entrance Exam Pattern
|Verbal Reasoning||30 mins|
|Quantitative Ability||35 mins|
|Abstract Reasoning||40 mins|
|Essay Writing||15 mins|
The Counselling will be held as follows :
- Applicants should get qualified in the Entrance Test conducted by the University.
- Qualified students have to attend the Next Round i.e., Interview.
- Those who have cleared the Interview, are eligible to attend the Counselling Process.
- Based on the marks obtained in Written Exam & Interview, candidates will be offered admission.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Entrance Exam Score Card or Qualifying Exam Marks List(Based on the Course Chosen by the candidate)
- Mark sheet of Class 10th as proof of date of birth
- Mark sheet of Class 12th or it is equivalent (if results are announced)
- Passport Size Photos(2 Nos)
- Photo ID proof (PAN, Aadhar, Passport) – Original for verification, Photocopy to be submitted.
- Category Certificate
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to know about Shiv Nadar University UG Admission 2020 Application Form (शिव नादर विश्वविद्यालय यूजी आवेदन), Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Exam Pattern & Syllabus. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article with your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.