XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the latest updates of XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process. Xavier Labour Relation Institute invites applications for Executive MBA Admissions. The University offers Post Graduate Diploma Courses & Doctoral Level Programmes. Candidates will be filtered based on XAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information regarding XLRI Executive MBA Courses, Number of Seats, etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- KIIT MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
XLRI full form is Xavier Labour Relation Institute
Content in this Article
XLRI – Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM OR XLRI) is a management school founded in 1949 by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and based in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India.
- XLRI Jamshedpur offers the following programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in General Management (PGDM GM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management (Exec-FPM)
- Executive Development in Human Resource Management (EDHRM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management (PGCHRM)
- Management Development Programmes
- In-Company Training Programmes
- Virtual Customized In-Company Programmes
- Consultancy Services
- Executive Services
- Research & Innovation Cell
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management (PGP- CEM )
- Agri-Business Management Programme
XLRI was ranked tenth among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2018, fourth by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and third in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
|XAT 2019 Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|XAT 2019 Result||3rd week of January 2019|
|Slot Booking for GD & PI Process||2nd week of February 2019|
|Conduction of GD & PI Process||1st week of March 2019|
XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with 50 % marks (45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for the admissions should follow the below mentioned steps while filling the application form :
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on Apply Online for Executive MBA Admissions.
- Enter the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email ID, Phone Number for New User Registration.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or Demand Draft.
XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of the candidates will be as follows :
- Candidates will be selected based on the Score of Entrance Exams like XAT.
- Shortlisted candidates have to attend Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done on Entrance Exam Scores, candidate’s performance in GD & PI, Academic Record.
XLRI Executive MBA 2019 Admission Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- XAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of XLRI Executive MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.