SCMHRD MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of SCMHRD MBA 2020 Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process. Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development invites applications for MBA Admissions. Candidates who have appeared for the SNAP test which is conducted on December 16, 2018, are eligible for the Institute Registration Process. Shortlisted candidates have to appear Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, Writing Ability Test (GE-PIWAT). Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article (SCMHRD MBA आवेदन फॉर्म), you can get all the information about SCMHRD Pune MBA Course Details, Dates, Application Form.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- PMET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
- SBVUMCET Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date
SCMHRD full form is Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development
Content in this Article
About Symbiosis International University
Symbiosis International University, officially Symbiosis International (Deemed University), is deemed to be a university located in India. The university has 28 academic institutions spread over ten locations in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nashik, Noida, and Pune. The university’s School for Liberal Arts is a member of the Alliance of Asian Liberal Arts Universities (AALAU).
The QS World University Rankings ranked Symbiosis International (Deemed University) 247 in Asia and 144 among BRICS nations in 2018.
Symbiosis Institute of Technology, its engineering college, was ranked 19th by India Today in 2017 among engineering colleges in India and 42 among engineering colleges in India by Outlook India in 2017.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was ranked 20 by Business Today’s “India’s best B-schools 2016″ and seventh in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked 18 in 2018.
The Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development was ranked 22 by Business Today’s India’s best B-schools 2016 and 12 in India by Outlook India’s Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016.
SCMHRD MBA Application Form 2020 – Important Dates
|SCMHRD Pune Admission Activity||Important dates|
|SNAP 2019 & SCMHRD Admission 2020 Application Starts||Aug 16, 2019 (10 AM)|
|Last date to Apply for SNAP 2019||Nov 23, 2019|
|Last date to apply for SCMHRD Admission 2020||Dec 14, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 Exam Date||Dec 15, 2019|
|SNAP 2019 Result date||Jan 10, 2020|
|Shortlist Announcement for Group Exercise & Personal Interview (GE-PI)||Jan 18, 2020|
|GE-PI-WAT Final selection Round dates||MBA – 06th, 07th, 08th, 13th, 14th & 15th Feb 2020. (Thursday to Saturday)|
MBA (BA) – 09th & 16th Feb 2020 (Sunday)
MBA (IDM) – 22nd & 23rd Feb 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
|Final Merit List||Mar 10, 2020|
|Programme Commencement||Jun 2, 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Last Date to submit the Application Form & Payment of Fee||December 17, 2018|
|Display of Shortlisted candidates for GE- PIWAT||January 15, 2019|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||MBA – 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th February 2019|
MBA (BA) – 10th & 17th February 2019
MBA (IDM) – 23rd & 24th Feb 2019
|Announcement of Final Merit List||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee for candidates in the First Merit List||5th week of March 2019|
|Commencement of Program||June 4, 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for SCMHRD MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply.
SCMHRD MBA 2020 Application Process
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
SCMHRD MBA 2020 Application Fee
|Test||The fee to be paid|
|SNAP Test||Rs 1750/-|
|SCMHRD – MBA Course||Rs 1000/-|
SCMHRD MBA 2020 Selection Process
Admissions for MBA will be based on the following process
- Candidates who have appeared for the SNAP test are eligible for MBA Admissions in SCMHRD, Pune.
- Based on SNAP Scores, Candidates will be shortlisted for further rounds of the admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Ability Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final Selection will be done based on the candidate’s performance in GE-PIWAT, Academic Record, SNAP Score.
SCMHRD MBA 2020 Admission Process
SCMHRD MBA Application Form: Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of the admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Hope you may get the Complete Information on the Concept Details of SCMHRD MBA Application Form, Registration (SCMHRD MBA पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact via Comment Box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.