RULET Counselling 2020: Rajasthan University will organize the RULET 2020 Counselling after winding up the RULET 2020 examination. By appearing for the counselling, an applicant can confirm their seat in Rajasthan University. The RULET Counselling 2020 will begin in the 1st week of October 2020. Also, group discussion and Viva are a part of the counselling process. The candidates are willing to eligible for the RULET 2020 counselling Parents/Guardians on the counselling day. On the 2020 RULET Counselling day, the candidate’s necessary documents for verification.
Also, on the counselling day itself, the students have to pay the admission fee as informed by the Rajasthan University. Candidates need to keep in mind the RULET 2020 counselling date, documents, Fee details and instructions; all of this can be found in this article. You can check the RULET 2020 Counselling, Seat Allotment Details are also available on this page.
- RULET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- RULET Question Papers PDF – Download
- RULET Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
RULET Counselling 2020
RULET Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
To appear for the RULET Entrance Test 2019 counselling, the students have to fill the counselling form that is available on the official site of Rajasthan University i.e uniraj.ac.in. Candidates have to be physically present on the counselling day. In the event that the applicants issue the counselling the seat shall be allotted to the next eligible candidate.
|Application Form Starts from||1st week of April 2019|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Release of Admit Card 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of June 2019|
|Counselling Begins||1st week of July 2019|
Documents Required for RULET 2020 Counselling
The students will be required to submit their documents for verification. Below is the list of the documents which have to submit to the Rajasthan University. Students must note that they have to bring originals as well as photocopies of the required documents.
- Rank Card of RULET 2020
- RULET 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Local or Non Local status proof
- SSC/other valid mark-sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate (if required)
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate if applicable
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Proof of date of birth
- Three passport size photos
RULET 2020 Counselling Fee
On the counselling day, the students willing to take admission have to deposit the admission fee. The students can check the fee structure for various Law courses from below.
RULET 2020 Counselling Procedure
After the exam gets conducted, the candidates enter the counselling procedure so as to get admission in the available law courses offered by Rajasthan University.
The Rajasthan University will release the Admission list on the official website and the students who have their names in the admission list will be required to deposit the admission fee through bank draft and submit the documents. As many as 3 admission lists were released for admission to the 5 year LLB 1st semester.
Details to be filled in the counselling form
- Father name
- Percentage of Marks in UG
- Mobile Number
- Phone Number
- Bank Draft details such as DD Number and Amount
- DD issuing Date
- Name of issuing bank
Verification of documents
Next, the students have to appear for the counselling at the venue along with their documents as mentioned above on this page.
Important Instructions for the RULET 2020 Counselling
- The category-wise seats will be available to the students which will be filled as per the schedule available on the official website.
- In the event that the students are not present at the time of counselling, the seat shall be given to the next candidate.
- The students have to bring along all the necessary documents at the time of counselling
- The fee once submitted is non-refundable at any cost
- No accompanying person will be allowed inside of the counselling hall.
- The Students who are eligible for admission in the University law college but want to take admission in University law college Center 2 has to file and submit an application in this regard to the convener at the time of counselling.
In this, all the details are completely related to the RULET Entrance Test. So, see once the RULET Counselling 2020 article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Share this page to our friends and family.