RULET Question Papers – Model Question Papers with Answer Free Download
Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of RULET Question Papers – Model Question Papers with Answer Free Download. Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test commenced every year via Rajasthan University. The University of Rajasthan is the respective authority which conducts law entrance exam namely RULET for admission into BA LLB programme. The RULET Exam Conducting Authority Release the Entrance Test Previous Question papers for candidate preparations. The Applied candidates can Download the Question papers to get the Idea on Marking Scheme, Pattern, Subject Required marks.
In our Previous Post, You can get the Complete Details on the RULET 2019 Test like Eligibility, Test Pattern, Syllabus of the Entrance Test. The Applied Candidates can Download the Application Form, Registration Procedure, Admit Card, Result. Refer the following Links for Better Information on RULET.
- RULET 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility
- The RULET Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- RULET Answer Key 2019 pdf Download – Release Date
- The RULET Result 2019 – Check Result, Admission Procedure
Content in this Article
RULET Question Papers Download
The RULET Question Papers 2019 by Law entrance Test conducting Authority Release for Registered candidates. Applicants can Download the Previous Question papers from the Official Website also. Here we Provide the RULET 2019 Model Question Papers for candidate Reference. Candidates can Refer the Previous Question Papers for the Entrance Test to get the information on Test Pattern, Subjects, Marking Scheme. Here We Provide the Entrance Test Subject Model Questions as follows,
1. True happiness consists ……….. giving pleasure to others.
2. He makes ….. rule of doing…. hour’s work in ….. garden.
a) a, an, the
b) the, a, a
c) the, an, the
d) a, the, the
Give the synonyms of the following words (Q. 3 & 4):
a) Non violent
c) Not direct
5. Find the misspelled word:
6. Who was known as “Deshbandhu”?
a) Sardar Patel
b) C.R. Das
c) Subhash Chandra Bose
d) B.R. Ambedkar
7. Delhi Metro Railway Project is executed with the help of
c) World Bank
8. C.V. Raman was awarded Nobel Prize for:
9. Which of the following is not a tributary of the Ganga?
10. Who is the first Indian to have become the Grandmaster in Chess?
a) Pankaj Advani
b) Praksh Padukone
c) Koneru Humpi
d) Vishwanathan Anand
11. Agha Khan Cup is associated with?
12. Principle: A contract is an agreement enforceable by law
Factual Situation: Amita invited Beena to her house for a dinner. Beena accepted the invitation but later did not go. On Beena’s failure to attend, Amita filed a suit against Beena for the price of non-consumed food. Can this agreement be enforced by law?
a) This agreement cannot be enforced as it is just a social agreement
b) This agreement can be forced as Amita can recover the price of non-consumed food
c) This agreement cannot be enforced as Beena did not accept this invitation in writing
d) None of these
13. Which one of the following exercised the most profound influence in framing the Indian Constitution?
a) British Constitution
b) US Constitution
c) Irish Constitution
d) The Government of India Act, 1935
14. The fee prescribed for request for obtaining information under Section 6(1) of RTI Act, 2005 is
15. The Chairman of the Bar Council of India is elected from amongst its members, ordinarily for a period of __ years
How to Prepare for Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself. Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions. Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
RULET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The Admission Test paper shall consist of multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Written examination will be followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview (G.D. and P.I.) of 100 marks. The final result will be the workout on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, G.D. & P.I. (out of 300 marks).
RULET Exam Pattern:
|legal reasoning||200 Marks||2 Hours|
- Science and technology
- UN bodies
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Indian and world history
- Figures of speech
- Reading comprehension
- Incorrect sentences
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Reasoning
- Constitutional Law
For More Information You can follow Official Website of RULET. Entrance Test Applied Candidates can Download the Official Question paper with Answer Key from the Website of University of Rajasthan 2019 Exam.
Hope this Post helps you to get the Complete information on the concept details of RULET Question Papers – Model Question Papers with Answer Free Download. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.