Download Object-Oriented Programming Lecture Notes pdf. From the following B.tech 1st-year Object-Oriented Programming Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link. We provide B.tech 1st-year Object-Oriented Programming study materials to B.Tech student with free of cost and it can download easily and without registration need (ఆబ్జెక్ట్ ఓరియెంటెడ్ ప్రోగ్రామింగ్). You can Check Object-Oriented Programming of B.Tech 1st Year Study Materials and Lecture Notes with Syllabus and Important Questions.
Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Engineering Mechanics Pdf 1st year Notes Pdf – Download Books & Notes, Lecture Notes, Study Materials
- Computer Programming Notes Pdf- Download Engineering 1st year Notes free download
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Notes pdf – Download B.Tech 1st Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering Notes pdf – Download B.Tech 1st Year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books
Content in this Article
Object-Oriented Programming through C++ Notes- CSE II Sem
The object-oriented Programming course is designed to provide a comprehensive study of the C programming language. It stresses the strengths of C, which provide students with the means of writing efficient, maintainable and portable code. The nature of C language is emphasized in a wide variety of examples and applications. To learn and acquire the art of computer programming. To know about some popular programming languages and how to choose a Programming language for solving a problem.
Object-Oriented Programming through C++ Notes Pdf Download
|Object-Oriented Programming Lecture Notes|
|Object-Oriented Programming Notes Pdf|
|Object-Oriented Programming Ebook Pdf|
|Object-Oriented Programming Question Paper|
|Object-Oriented Programming Through C++ PPT|
List of Reference Books for Object-Oriented Programming – 2nd Sem (CSE)
- Programming in C++, Ashok N Kamthane, Pearson 2nd Edition.
- Object-Oriented Programming C++, Joyce Farrell, Cengage.
- The Complete Reference C++, 4th Edition, Herbert Schildt, TMH.
- C Programming, a Problem Solving Approach, Forouzan, Gilberg, Prasad, CENGAGE
- Programming with C, Bichkar, Universities Press
- Programming in C, ReemaThareja, OXFORD
- C by Example, Noel Kalicharan, Cambridge
Object-Oriented Programming Syllabus- 1st Year (CSE)
UNIT-I: Introduction to C++
Difference between C and C++- Evolution of C++- The Object-Oriented Technology- Disadvantage of Conventional Programming- Key Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming Advantage of OOP- Object Oriented Language.
UNIT-II: Classes and Objects &Constructors and Destructor
Classes in C++-Declaring Objects- Access Specifiers and their Scope- Defining Member Function-Overloading Member Function- Nested class, Constructors and Destructors, Introduction- Constructors and Destructor- Characteristics of Constructor and Destructor- Application with Constructor- Constructor with Arguments (parameterized Constructor-Destructors- Anonymous Objects.
UNIT-III: Operator Overloading and Type Conversion & Inheritance
The Keyword Operator- Overloading Unary Operator- Operator Return Type- Overloading Assignment Operator (=)- Rules for Overloading Operators, Inheritance, Reusability- Types of
Inheritance- Virtual Base Classes- Object as a Class Member- Abstract Classes- Advantages of Inheritance-Disadvantages of Inheritance,
UNIT-IV: Pointers & Binding Polymorphisms and Virtual Functions
Pointer, Features of Pointers- Pointer Declaration- Pointer to Class- Pointer Object- The this Pointer- Pointer to Derived Classes and Base Class, Binding Polymorphisms and Virtual Functions, Introduction- Binding in C++- Virtual Functions- Rules for Virtual Function- Virtual Destructor.
UNIT-V: Generic Programming with Templates & Exception Handling
Generic Programming with Templates, Need for Templates- Definition of class Templates- Normal Function Templates- Over Loading of Template Function-Bubble Sort Using Function Templates- Difference Between Templates and Macros- Linked Lists with Templates, Exception Handling- Principles of Exception Handling- The Keywords try to throw and catch- Multiple Catch
Statements –Specifying Exceptions.
UNIT-VI: Overview of Standard Template Library
Overview of Standard Template Library- STL Programming Model- Containers- Sequence Containers- Associative Containers- Algorithms- Iterators- Vectors- Lists- Maps.
• Understand the basic terminology used in computer programming
• Write, compile and debug programs in C language. Use different data types in a computer
• Design programs involving decision structures, loops, and functions.
• Explain the difference between call by value and call by reference
Object-Oriented Programming Through C++ Review Questions
- Explain the principles of Object Oriented Programming.
- What are the drawbacks of monolithic, procedural and structural programming languages?
- How to define a class in C++? How to declare objects for the class? Give an example.
- Write a program for calculating the total marks and Grade of the 60 students in a class.
- What is polymorphism? How is it achieved at compile time and runtime? Explain both with the help of an example.
- Write C++ Program to overload + operator to add two matrices.
- Write a C++ program to overload a unary operator in complex numbers by using a friend function.
- Discuss in detail about virtual destructors. (7M)
- Write and explain the procedure to catch multiple exceptions thrown from a single try block.
- What is generic programming? Explain in detail about function templates.
- Explain the components of the Standard Template Library (STL).
- Write a C++ program that erases all elements in a list using iterators.
Buy Object-Oriented Programming Books for 1st year Online at Amazon.in
We provided the Download Links to Object-Oriented Programming Lecture Notes, for Engineering Students. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 1st YearObject-Oriented Programming with C++ Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding Object-Oriented Programming, Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.