MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020 – Cutoffs, Eligibility & Dates, Application Fee
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020: Check out MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Management Development Institute Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedure for various courses at the Management Development Institute. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form (एमडीआई गुड़गांव एडमिशन) to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Management Development Institute.
Here we have given MDI Course details and Admission 2020. As we know the Management Development Institute Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Management Development Institute was registered at New Delhi. This university offers Post Graduate Programme in Management, Human Resources, International Management. the notification for the online admission application process for PGPM/PGP-HRM and PGP-IM 2020 batches has been released. Candidates can apply on the basis of CAT score and the institute have right to shortlist students for interview. Candidates will be shortlisted only on merit basis.
Content in this Article
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020
|University / Institution||Management Development Institute|
|Offered Courses||Post Graduate Programme, Fellow Programme in Management, Executive Post-Graduate Programmes|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
- Management Development Institute Time Table – Click Here
- Management Development Institute Admit card – Click Here
- Management Development Institute Results – Click Here
- Management Development Institute Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Management Development Institute Question Papers – Click Here
About the Management Development Institute
Management Development Institute (MDI) is a business school in India. It was established in 1973 by Industrial Finance Corporation of India and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. Its second campus has come up near Murshidabad, West Bengal. MDI is one of the top B-Schools of the country. The institute integrates knowledge, research, industry experience, and international exposure to offer comprehensive management programmes.
MDI has the distinction of being the first internationally accredited Indian B-School. It was accredited by South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS) in 2005. The long-term Education Programmes are accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA), U.K. The PG Programmes in Management offered by MDI are recognized and accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi. Its PGPM has been awarded “A” Grade by the ‘National Board of Accreditation’ of All India Council for Technical Education. Various surveys have consistently ranked MDI amongst the top B-Schools of the country.
Courses offered by Management Development Institute
Post Graduate Programmes
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
MDI’s PGPM is designed to nurture students and help them build and enhance their managerial competence. The meticulously structured programme will help students:
- Understand the social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment of modern society
- Become effective leaders, who have the potential to transform organizations
- Hone lateral thinking and inculcate entrepreneurial skill
Post Graduate Programme in Human Resources (PGP-HR)
Fierce competition and the need for reverse innovation has created a need for a pivotal, strategic, innovator role for HR professionals in business organizations. This programme makes sure they walk the talk of business as much as they get HR knowledge. The programme prepares candidates for HR careers in industry and services. It develops capabilities in all three domains – knowledge, skill, and attitude. The programme is designed to prepare well-rounded business managers rather than HR managers per se.
Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
The emerging business scenario makes global and intercultural working an imminent reality. The programme prepares managers and future leaders with a global mindset – managers who can appreciate different cultures, who can build networks across geographies, and live and work across cultures. This was one of the efforts made by MDI to develop managers with the appropriate mindset and ability to work in global markets.
National Management Programme
National Management Programme (NMP) is accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBAs (UK). It focuses on developing leaders who will excel in the rapidly changing business environment, become agents of change and be charged with a customer-centric orientation. The Post Graduate Programme in Energy Management (PGP-EM) is uniquely designed for young managers of the Energy / Power & allied sectors.
Fellow Programme in Management
The programme will be on offer subject to the AICTE Approval 2020. This FPM is a Full-Time programme. MDI is looking for candidates with a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments and a strong desire to contribute to knowledge creation and dissemination in the field of management.
Duration of course at Management Development Institute
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- It offers Postgraduate courses for 2 Years. It also offers some programmes for 15 months
- This also offers Fellow Programme in Management for a minimum of 2 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by the different boards. For example, candidates who are applying for PGPM/PGP-HRM should get a good score in CAT-2017 Exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. For some cases, it considers only academic score. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process of MDI Gurgaon Admission
MDI Gurgaon Admission: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting course. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment.
For some specified courses, candidates can pay through demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counselling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Fee details of MDI
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by the Management Development Institute
- Fee Total for PGPM / PGP-HRM/PGP-IM – Rs 19,80,720
- Fee Total for NMP – Rs 15,17,000
- Fee Total for PGP-EM – Rs 15,17,000
- Fee Total for PGP-PPM – Rs 8,77,310
- Fee Total for FPM (Annual) – Rs 2,87,650
Documents required for MDI
MDI Gurgaon Admission: The candidate who is interested to join the Management Development Institute should have these following documents at the time of counselling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
Eligibility Criteria for MDI
Candidates who wanted to join the Management Development Institute should meet the following eligibility
- The eligibility for PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM Programme is the candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII. The candidate must have minimum 3 year’s Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University
- The eligibility for NMP and PGP-EM programme is the candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII. The candidate must have minimum 3 years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions
- The eligibility for PGP-PPM is All India Services and Class I Service officers from Central and State Governments, sponsored by DoPT, Govt. of India.
- The eligibility for PGPM (Part-Time) is that An applicant should have a minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, and a minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA.
- The eligibility for FPM is a master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE /AIU with a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2)
MDI Admissions 2020 – Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|MDI online application form availability||1st week of Sep 2019|
|Last Date for submission of application form||1st week of Dec 2019|
|CAT Test||24 Nov 2019|
Previous Year Dates
|Admission Open date||October 5, 2018|
|Last Date of Online Admission||Mar 29th 2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline and online|
|CAT 2017 online Registration ends||Oct 20, 2018|
|CAT 2017 Exam date||April/May 2019|
MDI Gurgaon Admission Contact Details
Management Development Institute
Adress : Mehrauli Road Sukhrali, Gurgaon – 122 007
Phone : + 91-124-4560000
Fax : + 91-124-4560456
Office Site : https://www.mdi.ac.in/
We have provided the MDI Gurgaon Admission 2020 in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends (एमडीआई गुड़गांव आवेदन पत्र). Students who want to know more details about this article about those associated with the Official Website for the Management Development Institute or our web page to know more information. Here we have given Management Development Institute courses, fee structure and also Eligibility criteria of this university. Students have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.