MCAER UG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download MCAER Syllabus in PDF
MCAER UG CET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019: Check out the details of the Topic MCAER Syllabus 2019 Application Form, Fee, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of MCAER 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. MCAER UG CET (MCAER यूजी सीईटी का सिलेबस) is the common entrance test for admissions in various Post Graduate Programs. This Exam is conducted by Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB). Through this article, you can get the complete details about MCAER 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
MCAER UG CET Syllabus 2019
The important information related to the important topics and chapters is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Scalars and Vectors
- Friction in solids and liquids
- Refraction of Light
- Ray optics
- Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism.
- Some basic concepts of chemistry
- States of matter: Gases and liquids
- Redox reaction
- Surface chemistry
- Nature of chemical bond
- s-Block elements (Alkali and alkaline earth metals)
- Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles
- Factorization Formulae
- Straight Line
- Circle and Comics
- Relations and Functions
- Sequences and series.
- Diversity in organisms
- Biochemistry of cell
- Plant Water Relations and Mineral Nutrition
- Plant Growth and Development.
- Organization of Cell
- Animal Tissues
- Human Nutrition
- Human Respiration
MCAER UG CET Exam Pattern 2019
- MCQ type questions will be asked in the entrance exam.
- The question paper will consist of three papers that are paper I, II, III.
- 10 questions each will be asked in paper I, II, III according to the XI class syllabus.
- And 40 questions each will be asked in the paper I, II, III according to the XII class syllabus.
- Applicants will get 90 minutes to solve each paper I, II, III.
- 100 marks each question paper will be asked in the exam.
- Each correct answer in the paper I will get 2 marks and in the Paper II and II will be awarded 1 mark.
- The question paper will be based on the below sections:
- The paper I (mathematics)
- Paper II (physics, chemistry)
- Paper III (botany and zoology)
Download MCAER UG CET Syllabus 2019 PDF
|MCAER Syllabus 2019 PDF Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
In this page we have given the details regarding the MCAER UG CET Exam Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern also. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section otherwise move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this web page to our friends and family.