Download MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf. Here You can Get the Complete Notes, Study Materials & Pdf Books on MBA 4th Semester Subjects. Below You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc (MBA గ్లోబల్ HR). From the following MBA Global HR Practises Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA Financial Derivatives pdf free download – MBA 4th Sem Notes, Study Materials & Books
- Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf
As Warren J. Keegan rightly puts it, “a company that fails to go global is in the danger of losing its domestic business to competitors with lower costs, greater experience, better products and, in a nutshell, more value for the customer“. Globalisation for better or worse has changed the way the world does business….it (globalization) is all but unstoppable. The challenge that individuals and businesses face is learning how to live with it, manage it, and take advantage of the benefits it offers.
MBA Global HR Practices Pdf Download
|global hr practices Lecture Notes|
|global hr practices pdf|
|global human resource management ppt|
|global hr practices Question Paper|
Suggested Books for MBA Global HR Practices
- Punnett Betty Jane, INTERNATIONAL PERSPECTIVES ON ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR AND HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, M.E. Sharpe,
- Monir Tayeb, INTERNATIONAL HRM, Oxford University Press,
- Dowling & Welch, INTERNATIONAL HRM: MANAGING PEOPLE IN MULTINATIONAL CONTEXT, Cengage Learning, NewDelhi,
- Bray, P, Do you know what you want?, Sunday Times, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENT, 25 April, p.15.
- Cardy, Robert L. “Future-Oriented and Organizational-Level Approaches to Job Analysis.” In K.P. Carson (Chair) Future Directions in Job Analysis. Symposium presented at the Annual Conference of the Society FOR INDUSTRIAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL PSYChology, San Francisco.
- Gourlay, S. Knowledge MANAGEMENT AND HRM, CRONERS EMPLOYEE RELATIONS (REVIEW), MArch, Issue 8, pp. 21–27.
- Katz, Daniel, and Robert L. Kahn. The SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY OF ORGANIZATIONS. New York: John Wiley.
- MILLER, Janice, S., and Cardy, Robert, TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGING PEOPLE: KEEPING THE “HUMAN” IN HUMAN RESOURCES, Journal of Labour research,
- Probst, S Raub, and Kai RoMHARDT, ADAPTED FROM MANAGIng KNOWLEDGE BUILDING BLOCKS FOR SUCcess, John Wiley,
MBA Global HR Practices Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Introduction – Growth of International Business and Globalization – Operational Objectives and Means of Globalization in HR Perspective – Use of Balanced Score Card – Choosing an International Competitive Strategy – Forms of Operations.
Unit – II
HR Challenges & Opportunities – National Differences Facing Operations – Domestic & MNC Perspectives – Linkages among Countries – Governance of Operations – Individual and Company Concerns – Multi cultural orientation to employees – Research and documentation Orientation in Global organizations – Ethical and Socially Responsible Behavior – Careers in International Business
Unit – III
HR Policies and Operations in a Global Setting – Distinctive Features of HR Functions -Planning, Organizing, Directing & Control – Operations – Manpower Planning to Separations in a Global Set-up – Staffing – Skill & Knowledge Development – Incentives & Compensation Package – Motivational Systems – Reporting Relationships – Performance Appraisal Systems – Employee Empowerment – Value systems – Shared Corporate Culture and Grievance Handling – Reactive & Proactive Mechanisms
Unit – IV
Change Management Model – Appreciating Change – Industry Analysis – Business Models – Mobilizing Support – Executing Change – Building Change Capability – Leadership and Change – Diversity as Enhancer of Learning and Effectiveness Within Groups and Organizations – HR to Develop Global Organisational Learning Systems.
Unit – V
Quality Performance in Knowledge-Based Organizations – Technology – Behavioral & Technical – Universal Quality Standards & HRM – Eastern Management Thought for Global Management -Commitment, Quality, and Stress-Free Work Life.
MBA Global HR Practices Review Questions
- How Globalisation influences the International business environment?
- What are the problems faced by the International business?
- What is a need for entering into International business?
- How does the International business differ from the domestic business?
- How do the Inter-country differences affect the growth of the International business?
- Give an account of the various forces that contribute towards the globalization of the economy?
- Globalisation is a milestone in the Internationalisation of the Business‘ – Comment on the statement.
- Explain the growth in the international business scenario of the various economic nations.
- Explain the strategies followed in globalizing the business.
- What do you mean by a Balanced Scorecard? Where it is used?
- Explain the utility of Balanced Scorecard in strategic management.
- Describe the applications of Balanced Scorecard in International Business.
- Explain the different perspectives based on which the balanced scorecard is developed.
- How is Scorecard used in evolving the strategic HR?
- Explain the criteria to determine and develop the HR Scorecard.
- Does the HR Scorecard provide the base for developing a strategic HR for International Business? Explain.
- Explain the values of strategic HR as viewed in the International HRM.
- Give an account of the linkage established between people, strategy, and performance through the HR Scorecard.
- Describe the significance of HR Scorecard in strategic International HRM.
Buy MBA Global HR Practices Online at Amazon.in
- Edition no. 1 (09/16/2011)
- Paperback: 432 pages
- P.G. Aquinas
- Vikas Publishing House Pvt Ltd
- Edition no. First (11/08/2006)
- Paperback: 340 pages
We have Provided the MBA Global HR Practices Notes Pdf- Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Global HR Practices Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Global HR Practices Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Global HR Practices Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.