Download Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf. Here You can Get the Complete Notes, Study Materials & Books on MBA 4th Semester. we Provide the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics etc (मुआवजा प्रबंधन नोट्स). From the following MBA Compensation Management Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- MBA International Trade and Finance Lecture Notes pdf- Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- The MBA Security Market Operations Notes Pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA Financial Derivatives pdf free download – MBA 4th Sem Notes, Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf
Compensation refers to a wide range of financial and nonfinancial rewards to employees for their services rendered to the organization. It is paid in the form of wages, salaries and employee benefits such as paid vacations, insurance maternity leave, free travel facility, retirement benefits, etc., Monetary payments are a direct form of compensating the employees and have a great impact in motivating employees. The system of compensation should be so designed that it achieves the following objectives.
- The capable employees are attracted towards the organization
- The employees are motivated for better performance
- The employees do not leave the employer frequently
Compensation Management MBA study material free download pdf
|lecture notes on Compensation Management|
|Compensation Management in hrm pdf|
|Compensation Management books free download|
|Compensation Management pdf books|
|Compensation Management Question Paper|
|Compensation Management PPT|
Suggested Books for MBA Compensation Management
- Dewakar Goel, PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL, AND COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT, PHI Learning, New Delhi.
- Richard.I. Henderson, COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT IN A KNOWLEDGE-BASED WORLD, Prentice Hall India, New Delhi.
- Richard Thrope & Gill Homen, STRATEGIC REWARD SYSTEMS, Prentice Hall India, New Delhi.
- Michael Armstrong & Helen Murlis, HANDBOOK OF REWARD MANAGEMENT, Crust Publishing House.
- Bhatia S.K.(2003), NEW COMPENSATION MANAGEMENT IN CHANGING ENVIRONMENT, Deep and Deep, Publishers, New Delhi.
- Chappra T.N. (2006) ESSENTIALS OF ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR, Dhanpat Rai and Company Delhi.
- Fisher, Cynthia D, Schoenfeldt Lyle F. Shaw James. B (2004) HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Biztantra, New Delhi p.543.
- Flippo, Edwin B. (1989), PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, Mc-Graw-Hill, Tokyo.
- Gupta. C.B. (2005): HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Sultan Chand Publishers, New Delhi
- Khan, S.M. “EFFECT OF LIKING SYNDROME ON COMPENSATION NEED SATISFACTION” Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 38 (2) Oct.2002, 199-210.
- Mathis, Robert L. and Jackson Jphn. H (2003), HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, Thomson South Western, Australia
MBA Compensation Management Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Compensation – Definition – Compensation Responsibilities – Compensation System Design Issues – Compensation Philosophies – Compensation Approaches
Unit – II
Compensation Classification – Types – Incentives – Fringe Benefits – Strategic Compensation Planning – Determining Compensation – The wage Mix – Development of Base Pay Systems – The Wage Curve – Pay Grades – Salary Matrix – Compensation as a Retention Strategy.
Unit – III
Theories of Wages – Wage Structure – Wage Fixation – Wage Payment – Salary Administration – Executive Compensation – Incentive Plans – Team Compensation – Gain Sharing Incentive Plan – Enterprise Incentive Plan – Profit Sharing Plan- ESOPs – Compensation Management in Multi-National organizations.
Unit – IV
Methods of Rewarding of Sales Personnel – Pay – Commission – Pay and Commission – Performance-Based Pay Systems – Incentives – Executive Compensation Plan and Packages – Perceptions of Pay Fairness – Legal Constraints on Pay Systems.
Unit – V
Wage Boards – Pay Commissions – Employee Benefits – Benefits Need Analysis – Funding Benefits – Benchmarking Benefit Schemes – Employee Benefit Programmes – Security Benefits – Creating a Work-Life Setting – Designing Benefit Packages
MBA Compensation Management Review Questions
- Define Wage board and critically examine the role of the wage board
- Critically examine the pay commission role in fixation of employees compensation over the period
- Enumerate the special features of six pay commission
- Six Pay Commission – Discuss the anomalies
- Why World Bank criticized the 6th pay commission of India
- Define Employees Benefit Programme
- What are the reasons behind in offering the Employees Benefits Programme?
- Discuss the different components of Employee Benefit Programmes
- Critically examine the reason for the Growth of Employees Benefits
- Enumerate the steps in Planning and Designing of Employees Benefit Programmes
- Define employees benefit program and discuss the issues faced by the Employees Benefit Programme
- Define social security benefits to employees
- Bring out the historical background of social security laws of India
- How the act of social security laws of India works both in organized sectors and unorganized sectors of industry in India?
- Explain the different types of Social Security available in India.
- Enumerate the Government of India Initiatives on Social Security Benefits.
- Discuss the social security coverage in India and explain the advantages and disadvantages of this scheme.
- What are social security measures that have been initiated by the Government of India?
Compensation Management MBA Related Questions
- What do you mean by social security? Discuss its importance and scope in the modern industry?
- Explain the concept of social security and discuss its dynamic nature.
- Write a note on the following:
a) Objectives of Social security
b) Social assistance
c) Group Life Insurance
d) Retirement Benefits
- Define work-life balance
- What are the factors taken into consideration while designing work-life balance?
- Define work-life balance. What will be the impact if there is no work-life balance in the organization?
- Critically examine the options available to the organization to make effective work-life balance
- Discuss the steps in designing work-life balance
- What are the different misperceptions made these days by the employer about work-life balance?
Buy MBA Compensation Management Online at Amazon.in
- Bernard M. Bass, Samuel D. Deep
- Prentice Hall
- Hardcover: 594 pages
- ER Sonia Shyam Singh
- Excel Books
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. First (12/16/2012)
- Marc J. Wallace, Charles H. Fay, Marc J. Wallance
- Wadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Edition no. 2nd Revised edition (08/12/1988)
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Prentice Hall
- Richard I Henderson
- Edition no. 10 (06/14/2005)
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Jerry Newman, Barry Gerhart, George Milkovich
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Edition no. 12 (04/16/2016)
- Hardcover: 768 pages
- Mousumi S. Bhattacharya, Nilanjan Sengupta
- Excel Books
- Kindle Edition
- Edition no. First (12/18/2012)
We have Provided the Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Compensation Management Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Compensation Management Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Compensation Management Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.