Download Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf. Here You can Get the Complete Notes, Study Materials & Books on MBA 4th Semester. Below You can Check the Download Links to MBA 4th Sem Study Materials (SLM) & Books. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, operations, and statistics (మానవ వనరుల సమాచార వ్యవస్థ), etc. From the following MBA Human Resource Information System Notes, you can get the complete Study Material in Single Download Link.
Also, Read The Following Links:
- The MBA Security Market Operations Notes Pdf – Download MBA 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
- MBA Financial Derivatives pdf free download – MBA 4th Sem Notes, Study Materials & Books
- Compensation Management Notes for MBA Pdf – Download 4th Sem Study Materials & Books
Content in this Article
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf
Information technology is expected to drive Human Resource (HR)’s transition from a focus on Human Resource Management (HRM) to Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM). This strategic role not only adds a valuable dimension to the HR function but also changes the competencies that define HR professional and practitioner success. The study aims at investigating what role if any do Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) play in SHRM. It attempts to examine how HR professionals and managers in different organizations see the effects of HRIS on strategic HR tasks and job roles.
Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf Download
|Human Resource information system notes|
|HRIS pdf download|
|uman Resource information system (HRIS)Lecture Notes|
|human resource information system ppt|
|uman Resource Information System Question Paper|
|HRIS Notes Pdf Download||Download|
Suggested Books for MBAuman resource information system (HRIS)
- Michael Armstrong, A Handbook of Human Resource Management Practice, Kogan Page
- Gueutal & Stone, THE BRAVE NEW WORLD OF HER, Jossey-Bass
- Monk & Wagner, CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, Thomson
- Abbie Lundberg, ‘IT INSIDE THE WORLD’S BIGGEST COMPANY’, CIO MAGAZINE, JULY.
- Gupta A.K, MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS, Sultan Chand and Sons
- Hempel, P.S, ‘PREPARING THE HR PROFESSION FOR TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATION WORK’, HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT REVIEW, Vol. 43, No. 2/3, pp 163-167
- Kettley, P. and Reilly, P, ‘E-HR: An Introduction’, IES REPORT 398
- Margaret May, BUSINESS PROCESS: MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION IN A WEBENABLED ENVIRONMENT, Prentice Hall
- Martin Butler, ButlerGroup, IT ANALYST ORGANIZATION SYMPOSIUM, November
- Michael Armstrong. A HANDBOOK OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE, Kogan Page
- Michael J. Kavanag, HUMAN RESOURCE INFORMATION SYSTEMS BASICS, APPLICATIONS, AND FUTURE DIRECTIONS, Sage Publication
- Monk & Wagner, CONCEPTS IN ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, Thomson
- Pande Nueman, THE SIX SIGMA WAY, McGraw-Hill
MBAuman Resource Information System Syllabus – 4th Semester
Unit – I
Data & Information needs for HR Manager – Sources of Data – Role of IT in HRM – IT for HR Managers – Concept, Structure, & Mechanisms of HRIS – Programming Dimensions & HR Manager – Survey of Software Packages for Human Resource Information System including ERP Software such as SAP, Oracles Financials and Ramco’s Marshal [only data input, output & screens] – EHRM – Objectives – Advantages & Disadvantages.
Unit – II
Data Management for HRIS – Data Formats – Entry Procedure & Process – Data Storage & Retrieval – Transaction Processing – Office Automation – Information Processing & Control Functions – Design of HRIS – Relevance of Decision-Making Concepts for
Information System Design – HRM Needs Analysis – Concept & Mechanisms – Standard Software and Customized Software – HRIS: An Investment.
Unit – III
HR Management Process & HRIS – Modules on HR Planning, Recruitment, Selection, Placement – Module on Performance Appraisal System – Training & Development Module – Module on Pay & other Related Dimensions – Information System’s support for Planning & Control.
Unit – IV
HR Management Process II & HRIS – Organization Structure & Related Management Processes – Authority & Responsibility Flows – Communication Process – Organization Culture and Power – Data Capturing for Monitoring & Review – Behavioral Patterns of HR – Other Managers and their Place in Information Processing for Decision Making.
Unit – V
Security, Size & Style of Organizations & HRIS – Security of Data and Operations of HRIS Modules – Common Problems during IT Adoption Efforts and Processes to Overcome – Orientation & Training Modules for HR & other Functionaries – Detailed Analytical Framework – Opportunities for combination of HRM & ITES Personnel – HRIS & Employee Legislation – An Integrated View of HRIS.
MBAuman Resource Information System Review Questions
- Explain the behavior pattern of HR and other managers in the organization?
- Explain the steps for information processing for decision making?
- Define organizational culture and explain its role?
- Explain the Flow of Authority and responsibility by depicting the chart?
- Explain the procedure of the communication process?
- Who should be involved in future global integration projects? What skills should team members have and how should they be selected?
- Explain the concept of data capturing for monitoring and review?
- What are the major issues presented that affected the time, cost and scope of the project?
- What are the minor problems presented that affected the integration?
- Identify the various types of users/customers of an HRIS.
- What are the cultural issues that are interwoven in this project that affected HR or IT?
- If you were to create some of your own “lessons learned,” what might they be and how would they affect future projects?
- What type of evaluation/closure would help in this project?
- What are the Information Processing & Control functions for an HRIS manages?
- Design a flowchart of any HRIS function
- Explain the different types of data storage techniques.
Buy MBAuman Resource Information System Online at Amazon.in
We have Provided the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) MBA Notes Pdf – Download 4th Sem Self Learning Materials & Books. Share this article with other Students of MBA who are searching for MBA 4th Sem Notes & Books. Any University student can download given MBA Human Resource Information System Notes and Study material or you can buy MBA 4th sem Human Resource Information System Books at Amazon also. For more information about the MBA Human Resource Information System Notes, visit our website and you can clarify your doubts via comment box.