IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 – Download the IISWBM MBA Exam Hall Ticket
IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: Check out the IISWBM, will release the MBA admit card for the registered candidates only. Only the Date of Birth and Form Number is required to download the admit card/ hall ticket. The candidates must carry the admit card/hall ticket on the exam day. Without it, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Applicants may read the page below to download the IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card 2019. In this all the above information similar to the IISWBM. You can view or download the IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card 2019 is also available in this article.
- IISWBM MBA-MHRM Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- IISWBM MBA-MHRM Question Papers – Download
- IISWBM MBA-MHRM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Dates
|Last Date for submission of Application forms||January 14, 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion & Interview||2nd – 3rd week of March 2019|
|Final Result||4th week of March 2019|
|Session Begins from||1st week of July 2019|
IISWBM MBA-MHRM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in any discipline from recognized University.
- Honors candidates from recognized university with minimum 50% marks and (45% marks for SC/ST/PWD).
The Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management (IISWBM) is an autonomous graduate business school in Kolkata, India. It is the 1st institute in India to offer an MBA degree. It was established in 1953.
The Institute offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), the flagship course: MBA (day) two years full-time; MBA (evening) two years
- Masters of Human Resource Management (MHRM)
- Master of Business Administration in Public Systems Management with specialization in Environment Management, Energy Management, Healthcare & Hospital Management, Transportation and Logistics Management.
- Post-graduate diploma in Business Management (PGDBM – evening), three years part-time accredited by AICTE)
- Executive Post Graduation programme in Management ( EPGPM- weekend classes ) 1 year
- Post-graduate diploma in IPR in association with FICCI
- Post-graduate diploma in Sports Management.
- Master in Retail Management (two years full-time, approved by AICTE)
The MBA, MHRM, and MPSM programmes are affiliated to the University of Calcutta as is the post-graduate (PG) diploma program in Sports Management. The various courses are offered by the institute as PG diploma courses. The institute publishes a mgmt journal called Survey.
How to get IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card 2019
To download the Hall Ticket, the candidates will have to follow the steps below:
- Click the official link for IISWBM Admit Card 2019 given above.
- It will lead to the window below.
- Enter the Form No and Date of Birth as mentioned on the Application Form.
- Click ‘Submit’ button and the Admit Card will appear.
- Verify the details and save the admit card.
- Take a Print out and carry it to appear in the IISWBM MBA-MHRM Entrance Test 2019.
The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is a punishable offense under the law.
IISWBM MBA-MHRM Exam Centers
Details Available on IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
IISWBM 2019 MBA-MHRM Admit card will contain the following details which are mention below.
- Student Name
- The address provided by the student during the application form filling time.
- Enrolment number
- Exam Center
- Date and Time
- Address of the exam
- Time of start and finished the examination
- Duration of the examination
Download the IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
|IISWBM Official Website link||Click Here|
|IISWBM MBA-MHRM Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of IISWBM MBA -MHRM Admissions 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee,Selection Process. For any doubt, you can Contact us via comment box. You can share our Website for more information on Other Concepts.