Check Out The Latest Details on the Topic IIT JAM Result 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. IIT Bombay Will Release The official Results of IIT JAM 2020 (आईआईटी जेएएम 2020). The IIT JAM 2020 exam is going to be conducted by IIT Bombay. IIT JAM 2020 Result will be declared on the 20th March 2020 through online mode. Joint Admission Test for MSc is an admission test for Master of Science (M.Sc.) and other post-graduate science programs at the Indian Institutes of Technology, Indian Institute of Science, and other institutes.
In our Previous Article, we provide the information Like IIT JAM Entrance Test Important Dates, IIT JAM Test Pattern, and Syllabus, Eligibility, IIT JAM Syllabus, IIT JAM 2020 Application Form, and Fee. IIT JAM 2020 Applied Candidates can download the Application Form, Admit Card, Previous Question Papers, Answer Keys through the following Links. By referring Below Posts you can get the complete information on IIT JAM 2020 Test.
- IIT JAM Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility
- IIT JAM Admit Card Release Date – Download & Print PDF
- The IIT JAM Question Papers 2018 & Previous 2017, 2016, 2015 in pdf
- IIT JAM Answer Key pdf Download – Release Date
Content in this Article
IIT JAM Result 2020 Release Date
The IIT Bombay Authority would be Conducted the IIT JAM 2020 Test for the Applied Candidates. The IIT JAM Exam will be organized on 10th February 2020. The authority will provide the IIT JAM 2020 result on 20th March 2020 and the Answer key of IIT JAM 2020 tentatively on the 25th of February 2020. Candidates will participate in the IIT JAM 2020 counseling according to their rank in the merit list. No additional requirements, like suitability tests or interviews, are needed for the programs for which the admission process is through JAM.
|Commencement of online application form||5th Sept 2019|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents on the website||9th Oct 2019|
|Correction||18th Oct 2019|
|Admit card release||7th Jan 2020|
|Mock test availability||21st Nov 2020|
|IIT JAM 2020 exam date||9th Feb 2020|
|Announcement of result||20th Mar 2020|
|Availability of scorecard||3rd April to 31st Jul 2020|
|Submission of application for admission||9th-22nd Apr 2020|
|Declaration of first admission list||1st Jun 2020|
Note: The Number of Attempts as there are no restrictions on the number of times you may appear the exam. The only requirement is a Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years or 4 semesters worth of the subject material studied in which you wish to appear for JAM.
Step to Download Result from the Official Website
- Visit the Official Website of IIT JAM 2020 for the Candidate Result.
- Find out the Answer key Tab of IIT JAM Result 2020 Download.
- Enter the candidate Roll.no & Date of Birth of the IIT JAM 2020 and then click on Submit for your Result
- You can Download as Hard Copy of Result Sheet and Rank Card for future use in Counseling.
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
IIT JAM Candidate Instructions
- No hard copy of the JAM 2020 scorecard will be sent to the JAM 2020 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2020 website within a specified period.
- Integrated Ph.D. programs in Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences & Biological Sciences at IISc Bangalore will use the JAM results to shortlist the candidates for final selection.
- On the basis of performance in JAM 2020, for each test paper, separate merit lists will be prepared for General (GEN), OBC Non-Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), SC, ST,
and Persons with Disability (PWD) category candidates.
IIT-JAM 2020 Cut Off & Rank
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the IIT JAM 2020 Examination for Admission. IIT JAM 2020 cutoff is the minimum marks that show the qualifying status of the IIT JAM test 2020 candidates for admission. The following table has the previous year Cutoff marks of Categorie wise of IIT JAM.
IIT JAM 2020 Counseling
IIT JAM Result: The Candidates qualified the IIT JAM Test to have followed in the seat allocation process for the seat distributions. The counseling schedule will be published separately. After JAM 2020 results are announced, a qualified candidate will have to apply online only using the prescribed Admission Form available at JAM 2019 website. The final seat allotment will be done based on the OBC-NCL certificate submitted along with the application form for admission.
IIT JAM Important Links
- Test Schedule
- Test Cities
- Admit Card
- Rank and Merit list
- Data Correction
- Applicant Login (JOAPS)
- IIT JAM Important Dates
Also, Read the Following Links for More information on Entrance Test Results
- JEE Main Result | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
- JEE Advanced Result | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling
Hope you may get the complete information on the topic of IIT JAM Result (आईआईटी जेएएम Results) 2020 | Cutoff, Ranks & Merit List, Dates, Counselling. For any kind of Doubts according to IIT JAM 2020 Test, you can Contact us Via Comment Box. You can Like or Subscribe Our Website for Regular Updates on Entrance Test.