Manav Rachna Admissions 2020: Check out Manav Rachna International University Admissions 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Manav Rachna International University Admission 2020. We have provided all the details and admission process for various courses at the Manav Rachna International University (मानव रचना प्रवेश). We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Manav Rachna International University.
Here we have given Manav Rachna International University Course details and Admission 2020. As we know that Manav Rachna International University Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
MRIU offers various UG, PG & Ph.D. Courses. The application form can be filled online or offline. As we know that Admissions of this university are opened in the month of April. This university takes students on the basis of All India Entrance exam like GATE, CAT, JEE-Mains. Candidates who get qualified in this exam will have a chance to apply for this university. This university shortlists candidates only on the merit basis. Here we have given details of the various courses and their admissions. So refer to the details given below.
Manav Rachna Admissions 2020
Content in this Article
|University / Institution||Manav Rachna International University|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
- Manav Rachna International University Time Table – Click Here
- Manav Rachna International University Admit Cards – Click Here
- Manav Rachna International University Results – Click Here
- Manav Rachna International University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Manav Rachna International University Question Papers – Click Here
About Manav Rachna International University
Manav Rachna Educational Institutions (MREI) founded in 1997, has grown to become one of the best educational entities in the country and is recognized for excellence in professional education and research. A brainchild of the Founder Visionary Dr. O.P. Bhalla, a renowned educationist, and philanthropist, MREI now encompasses a group of the many vibrant, world-class institutions.
nav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, a NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade university, is a continuum of excellence from the Career Institute of Technology and Management (CITM) and was granted ‘Deemed-to-be-University’ Status under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The accreditations of MRCE are a testimonial to the trust of accrediting bodies in the quality of education being offered, a well-established teaching and learning process guided by the global best practices, a culture of academic excellence promoting research, innovation &entrepreneurship.
Courses offered by Manav Rachna International University
This university offers many Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. courses. Here we have given the list of these courses.
B.Tech. (4 years)
B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3 years)
M.Tech. (2 years)
Faculty of Management and Humanities
- BBA (Healthcare Management) in association with Cygnus Hospitals (3 Years)
- BBA (Finance & Accounts) CMA US Integrated (3 Years)
- BBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) (3 Years)
- BBA (Operations Management with specialization in Supply Chain Management, Logistics & Projects Management) (3 Years)
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 years): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- M.Sc. (2 years): Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Faculty of education
- B.ed (2 Years)
- B.A. B.ed Integrated (4 Years)
- B.Sc. B.ed Integrated (4 Years)
- M.A. Education (2 Years)
Faculty of Law
- B.A. LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- BBA LLB. (Hons.) (5 Years)
- B.Com. LLB (Hons.) (5 Years)
Subject to the approval of Govt. of Haryana
Faculty of Dental
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Masters of Dental Surgery
Department of Architecture and Design
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) (5 Year)
- Bachelor of Science- Interior Design (3 Year)
Faculty of Commerce and Business studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) General (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Global) International Business (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Financial Markets) (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)-Industry Integrated (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.) (3 Year)
Faculty of Media studies and Humanities
- B.A.- Journalism, and Mass Communication (3 Year)
- M.A.- Journalism, and Mass Communication (2 Year)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) – English (3 Year)
- Master of Arts – English (2 Year)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (1 Year)
Faculty of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) (3 Year)
- Bachelor of Science – Information Technology (3 Year) (See Note-11)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (3 Year)
- Master in Computer Applications (MCA) -Lateral Entry (2 Year)
Faculty of Behaviour and Social Sciences
- BA/B.Sc Applied Psychology (3 Year)
- BA/B.Sc Liberal Arts (3 Year)
- MA/M.Sc. Applied Psychology (2 Year)
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons.)- Economics (3 Year)
- Master of Arts (Hons.)- Economics
- Master of Social Work(MSW) (2 years)
- PG Diploma in Counseling (1 year)
Faculty of Management Studies
- Master of Business Administration with Dual Specialization-Finance
- MBA – Health Care Management
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- B.Sc.- Hospitality and Hotel Administration (3 Year)
Duration of course at Manav Rachna International University
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- This university offers Undergraduate courses like B.Tech., B.Sc, B.C.A, B.A for 3-4 Years.
- This university offers Postgraduate courses like M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma 2 Years.
- This university offers a Ph.D. course for a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 5 years.
Mode of entrance
Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the All India Entrance Examination conducted by the different boards. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech should get a good score on the JEE-Mains exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. In some cases, it considers only the academic score. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process of MRIU
Manav Rachna Admissions: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person.
Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment. For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Fee details of Manav Rachna Admissions
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by Manav Rachna International University. On clicking the below link you can get the fee information of this university.
Manav Rachna International University Fee Details – Click Here
Documents required for MRIU
The candidate who is interested to join the Manav Rachna Admissions should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
Eligibility Criteria for Manav Rachna Admissions
Candidates who wanted to join the Manav Rachna International University should meet the following eligibility
- The eligibility criteria for B.Tech is 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science & English with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST) OR Diploma in the related discipline with 60% marks (40% for SC/ST)
- Candidates who want to join an undergraduate should have completed SSC+2 Years of Intermediate in a recognized university.
- Candidates who want to join post-graduation should have completed the undergraduate in a recognized university.
- The eligibility criteria for Ph.D. is that the candidate should qualify M.Tech or should have done PG with 55%
Manav Rachna Admissions 2023 – Important Dates
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Date for MRNAT 2020||3rd week of April 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Admission Open date||17.12.2018|
|Last Date of Online Admission||31.05.2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline and online|
|Commencement of classes||11.07.2019|
Manav Rachna Admissions Contact Details
Manav Rachna International UniversityAddress: Delhi Suraj Kund Road, Sector 43, Faridabad,Haryana 121004Phone: 0129 425 9000Official Site : http://manavrachna.edu.in/