MDU Admission 2019: Check out Maharshi Dayanand University Admissions 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 220. We have provided all the details and admission procedures for various courses at the Maharshi Dayanand University. We have also given information about various courses present at this institute. Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join this college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Maharshi Dayanand University (महर्षि दयानंद विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश). Here we have given Maharshi Dayanand University Course details and Admission 2020.
As we know that Maharshi Dayanand University Admission has been opened. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or are likely to complete the required courses this academic year.
Maharshi Dayanand University was established in Haryana. It offers various UG and PG level degree courses. The undergraduate courses offered by MDU, Distance Education includes BA, B.Com. and B.L.I.Sc. Respectively. At postgraduate level, MA in seven specializations, Master of Science (Mathematics), M.Com. and M.L.I.Sc. are offered to the candidates. Admissions to this university will be based on the score in the qualifying exam conducted by the university. This university takes students only on the merit base.
Content in this Article
MDU Admissions 2020 – Important Dates
|University / Institution||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Offered Courses||Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D.|
|Admissions Notification||Click Here|
- Maharshi Dayanand University Time Table – Click Here
- Maharshi Dayanand University Admit Cards – Click Here
- Maharshi Dayanand University Results – Click Here
- Maharshi Dayanand University Courses and Syllabus – Click Here
- Maharshi Dayanand University Question Papers – Click Here
About Maharshi Dayanand University
Maharshi Dayanand University, ab initio established as Rohtak University, Rohtak, came into existence by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly in 1976 with the objective to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage but became an affiliating University in November 1978.
The University secured the recognition of the University Grants Commission – the higher education regulatory body of India – for central Govt. grants in Feb. 1983. The university offers courses in a number of fields of study at the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral levels. Besides offering courses on campus & Distance mode, it is a collegiate university which provides programs through colleges, institutes, and centers throughout the region
Courses offered by Maharshi Dayanand University
The university presently has following undergraduate boards that offer Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech.) programs. The programs are listed below:
- Cement Technology,
- Ceramics & Civil Engineering,
- Construction Technology and Management,
- Environmental Engineering
CSE / ISE
- Computer Science & Engineering and Information Science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Tool Engineering
- Fashion Technology,
- Textile Technology
- Product Design & Graphic Design
The university presently has following postgraduate boards that offer the Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs. The programs are listed below:
- Computer-Aided Design of Structure,
- Construction Technology,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Highway Technology,
- Structural Engineering,
- Transportation Engineering And Management
Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Engineering,
- Computer Network Engineering,
- Computer Science And Engineering,
- Information Technology,
- Software Engineering
- Computer Applications In Industrial Drives(ECD),
- Energy Systems & Management (EEM),
- Microelectronics And Control Systems(EMS),
- Power Electronics (EPE),
- Power Systems, Engineering (EPS)
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Digital Communication Engineering,
- Digital Communication & Networking,
- Digital Electronics,
- Digital Electronics & Communication,
- Digital Electronics & Communication Systems,
- Industrial Electronics,
- Information & Communication System,
- Network & Internet Engineering,
- VLSI Design & Embedded Systems,
- Signal Processing,
- Communication Systems,
- Intelligent systems
- Master Of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Applications
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing (MCM),
- Design Engineering (MDE),
- Engineering Analysis (MEA),
- Machine Design (MMD),
- Thermal Power (MTP),
- Tool Engineering (MTE)
Along With These University offers more UG and PG courses like B.Sc, B.C.A, B.A, M.Sc, M.C.A, M.A, B.B.A, M.B.A, B.ed, and Many others. University Also Runs a Separate Distance Education Department & University has around 16000 seats in Bachelor of Education.
Duration of course at Maharshi Dayanand University
This university offers many courses candidates interested join this college can apply online
- This university offers Undergraduate courses like B.Tech., B.Sc, B.C.A, B.A for 3-4 Years.
- This university offers Postgraduate courses like M.Sc, M.C.A, M.A, B.B.A, M.B.A 2 Years.
Mode of entrance
MDU Admission: Candidates can get admission to this university on the Performance of the applicants in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. For example, candidates who are applying for B.Tech., B.Sc should get a good score in the MDU Entrance Exam, then they will have a chance to apply for this university. This exam will be the criteria for their selection for the various courses applied. Aspirants who get selected must have all the required documents with them for the admission procedure. In some cases, it considers only the academic score. The selection will be done on the Merit basis.
Application process of MDU
Maharshi Dayanand University Admission: Candidates interested to join this college have to visit the official website. The application available can be filled in online mode. One can also download the application. Candidates should read the guidelines carefully and should apply for their interesting courses. The application consists of basic details of the person. Candidates seeking admission to the university must apply in the online form with nominal fee payment.
For some specified courses, candidates can pay through the demand draft. After they get qualified for the exam they will be called for counseling. But for all this process it is must qualify for the All India entrance exam on a merit basis. In some cases, it also considers students with good academic scores.
Fee details of MDU Admission
Here we have given the fee details of various courses offered by Maharshi Dayanand University. On clicking the below link you can get the fee information of this university.
Maharshi Dayanand University Fee Details – Click Here
Documents required for MDU
The candidate who is interested to join the Maharshi Dayanand University should have these following documents at the time of counseling.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Matriculation Marksheet
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
Eligibility Criteria for MDU Admission
Candidates who wanted to join the Maharshi Dayanand University should meet the following eligibility
- Eligibility criteria for B. Com and BA is Diploma in Pharmacy course (for BA only) with English as one of the subject Or Three-year Diploma program conducted by State Board of Technical Education, Haryana without passing English or Hindi at 10+2 level Or Two-year Diploma course under DTE, Haryana equivalent to 10+2 awarded by HSEB, Bhiwani with English as one of the subject.
- Eligibility criteria for B.L.I.Sc. is Pass at a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Eligibility criteria for MA are Bachelor’s degree/ Shastri examination (New Scheme) of three-year or any other examination recognized by MDU as equivalent thereto
- Eligibility criteria for M.Sc are Bachelor’s degree of three-year duration with Mathematics as one of the subjects recognized by MDU as equivalent thereto
- Eligibility criteria for M.Com are B.Com (Hons/Pass)/BBA/BA with Economics/Commerce/Marketing/ Insurance as a subject recognized by MDU as equivalent thereto
- Eligibility criteria for M.L.I.Sc. is B.L.I.Sc. from MDU or any other recognized university or any other equivalent or a recognized degree
MDU Admission 2020 – Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Opening date of Registration||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Last date of submission of online application||Last week of Jun 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Admission Open date||June 2019|
|Last Date of Online Admission||July 2019|
|Mode of Applying||Offline and online|
|Entrance Exam date||Aug 2019|
|Result Announcement||To be declared|
MDU Admission Contact Details
Maharshi Dayanand UniversityAdress : Delhi Road, University Secretariat, Rohtak,Haryana 124001Phone no : 01262-393595Email ID For Admission : [email protected]Official Website : http://mdudde.net/
We have provided the MDU Admission 2020 (एमडीयू आवेदन पत्र) in this article. Students are requested to share this article with their friends. Students who want to know more details about this article about those associated with the Official Website for the Maharshi Dayanand University or our web page to know more information. Here we have given Maharshi Dayanand University courses, fee structure and also Eligibility criteria of this university. Students who have any queries about this article can leave a review in the below report box for clarifying your doubts.