Also, Read The following links for More Information
- Advanced Java Programming Books Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Study Materials, Lecture Notes, Books
- Database Management System Pdf Free Download Ebook- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books
- Professional Ethics and Human Values Pdf Notes- Download B.Tech 3rd Year Study material, Lecture Notes, Books
- Computer Network Notes Pdf Free Download- B.Tech 3rd Year Lecture Notes, Study Materials, Books Pdf
Content in this Article
Data Mining Lecture Notes Pdf Download
What Is Data Mining? Data mining refers to extracting or mining knowledge from large amounts of data. The term is actually a misnomer. Thus, data mining should have been more appropriately named as knowledge mining which emphasis on mining from large amounts of data. It is the computational process of discovering patterns in large data sets involving methods at the intersection of artificial intelligence, machine learning, statistics, and database systems. The overall goal of the data mining process is to extract information from a data set and transform it into an understandable structure for further use
Data Mining Notes Pdf Free Download
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
|Data Mining Notes 7th sem|
|Data Mining Notes for Students|
|Data Mining Lecture Notes|
|Data Mining Notes PPT|
List of Reference Books for Data Mining- B.Tech 3rd Year
- Introduction to Data Mining: Pang-Ning Tan & Michael Steinbach, Vipin Kumar, Pearson.
- Data Mining concepts and Techniques, 3/e, Jiawei Han, Michel Kamber, Elsevier.
- The Data Mining Techniques and Applications: An Introduction, Hongbo Du, Cengage Learning.
- Data Mining : Vikram Pudi and P. Radha Krishna, Oxford.
- Data Mining and Analysis – Fundamental Concepts and Algorithms; Mohammed J. Zaki, Wagner Meira, Jr, Oxford
- Data Warehousing Data Mining & OLAP, Alex Berson, Stephen Smith, TMH.
Data mining Syllabus for B.Tech 3rd Year
• Students will be enabled to understand and implement classical models and algorithms in data warehousing and data mining.
• They will learn how to analyze the data, identify the problems, and choose the relevant models and algorithms to apply.
• They will further be able to assess the strengths and weaknesses of various methods and algorithms and to analyze their behavior.
Introduction: Why Data Mining? What Is Data Mining?1.3 What Kinds of Data Can Be Mined?1.4 What Kinds of Patterns Can Be Mined? Which Technologies Are Used? Which Kinds of Applications Are Targeted? Major Issues in Data Mining. Data Objects and Attribute Types, Basic Statistical Descriptions of Data, Data Visualization, Measuring Data Similarity and Dissimilarity
Data Pre-processing: Data Preprocessing: An Overview, Data Cleaning, Data Integration, Data Reduction, Data Transformation, and Data Discretization
Classification: Basic Concepts, General Approach to solving a classification problem, Decision Tree Induction: Working of Decision Tree, building a decision tree, methods for expressing attribute test conditions, measures for selecting the best split, Algorithm for decision tree induction.
Classification: Alternative Techniques, Bayes’ Theorem, Naïve Bayesian Classification, Bayesian Belief Networks
Association Analysis: Basic Concepts and Algorithms: Problem Defecation, Frequent Item Set generation, Rule generation, compact representation of frequent item sets, FP-Growth Algorithm. (Tan & Vipin)
Cluster Analysis: Basic Concepts and Algorithms: Overview: What Is Cluster Analysis? Different Types of Clustering, Different Types of Clusters; K-means: The Basic K-means Algorithm, K-means Additional Issues, Bisecting K-means, Strengths, and Weaknesses;
Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering: Basic Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering Algorithm DBSCAN: Traditional Density Center-Based Approach, DBSCAN Algorithm, Strengths, and Weaknesses. (Tan & Vipin)
• Understand stages in building a Data Warehouse
• Understand the need and importance of preprocessing techniques
• Understand the need and importance of Similarity and dissimilarity techniques
• Analyze and evaluate the performance of algorithms for Association Rules.
• Analyze Classification and Clustering algorithms
Data Mining Books Buy Online at Amazon
Here we Required you the complete notes on the Data Mining Lecture Notes Pdf Download- B.Tech 3rd year Study Material, Lecture Notes, Books. Share this article with your classmates and friends so that they can also follow Latest Study Materials and Notes on Engineering Subjects. Any University student can download given B.Tech Data Mining Lecture Notes and Study material or you can buy B.Tech 3rd Year Data Mining Books at Amazon also. For any query regarding on Data Mining Pdf Contact us via the comment box below.