CG PAT 2019 Application Form Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Exam Date
Check out the details of the Topic CG PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. Here we have provided the complete information on the Basic Points of CG PAT 2019 like Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus, Application Form, and Fee. CG PAT is the entrance exam conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Every Year this entrance test is conducted to receive admissions in Agriculture and Horticulture colleges of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. So in this article we are going to provide the complete details of CG PAT 2019.
Also, read the following links for better information on the following Topics.
- TANCET Application Form, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
- UKSEE Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Date
|Name of the Entrance Exam||CG PAT 2019|
|Conducting Exam Board||Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CG PAT full form is Chhattisgarh Pre-Agriculture Test
CG PAT 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Application||April 10, 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form and Online Payment||May 3, 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2019|
|Date of Exam||May 27, 2019|
|Declaration of results||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||August 2019|
CG PAT 2019 Application Form
Content in this Article
Applications will be available from April 10, 2019 on the official website of the exam board. We have provided you the process of how to apply for the application form.
- Candidates are requested to visit the official website, i.e ., http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
- On the web page, Click on the link “CG PAT Application Form”.
- Applicants are advised to register themselves and after the registration part is completed.
- Candidates need to fill the required fields in the application form.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the details entered in the application form are correct or not.
- On successful completion of the Application form, candidates should submit the duly filled application form along with necessary documents to the university.
CG PAT 2019 Application Fee
The Application Fee is divided as the Category wise as the Following table,
CG PAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Eligibility Criteria for CG PAT which includes the Age limit for CG PAT 2019, Qualification.
Age Limit :
- Age of the candidate must be between 17 to 25 years.
- The age limit should be followed as on date 31st August 2019.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should be qualified 12th standard or its equivalent examination from any recognized board within India.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/ Biotechnology as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- Candidates should secure at least 50% marks (General Category), where as ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Female candidates must secure 45 % marks.
CG PAT Exam Pattern 2019
- CG PAT 2019 Entrance Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
- The question paper will be in objective type.
- Number of questions in the exam is 200
- Medium of the exam is in Telugu
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- 1 mark will be awarded for correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
CG PAT Syllabus
The Syllabus of the entrance test contains the following subjects :
- Elements of Science Mathematics for Agriculture (AG1)
- Crop Production and Horticulture (AG2)
- Elements of Animal Husbandry & Poultry Farming (AG3)
How to Prepare CG PAT 2019 Exam
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers. When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
- Mark the questions that we feel important or tough.
- Have to improve faith in yourself.
CG PAT 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
CG PAT 2019 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should login with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
CG PAT 2019 Cut Off
The Cut off marks would be declared on after the CG PAT 2019 Examination for Admission. CG PAT 2019 cutoff is the minimum marks which show the qualifying status of the candidates which is 25% for admission. Candidates belonging to SC and ST, no minimum qualifying mark is prescribed. But their admission are limited to the extent of seats reserved for such categories.
CG PAT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of results, candidates should check their eligibility for Counselling. Eligible Candidates are requested to attend the counselling on decided date and time along with required documents for Verification.
- Applicants will get admission in the University, only after successful verification of documents is done.
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept of CG PAT 2019 Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility. For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts. Share this article with your friends.