JNTUK M.Pharmacy Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2020. JNTUK has released notification regarding the exam fee for M.Pharmacy 2nd Semester Regular/supply. Here we are providing the details of Exam Fee Notification for M.Pharmacy 2nd semester. M.Pharmacy Regular/Supply II Semester End Examination Fee Official Notification can download from the link that we have provided in this article. Get clear details from below:
JNTUK M.Pharmacy Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification April 2020
- M.PHARMACY II SEMESTER REGULAR EXAMINATIONS FOR 2016 ADMITTED BATCH ONLY &
- SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATIONS FOR M.PHARMACY II SEMESTER 2013, 2014 & 2015 ADMITTED BATCHES ONLY
Candidates appearing for the above-mentioned examinations commencing from 22-05-2019 are informed that the applications will be received as per the below mentioned time schedule:
Previous Year EXAM REGISTRATION LAST DATE
|EXAM REGISTRATION||LAST DATE|
|Without Late Fee||20-05-2019|
|With Late Fee of Rs.100/-||22-05-2019|
|With Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||25-05-2019|
Exam Registration Fee Details
|FOR WHOLE SEMESTER EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS)||Rs. 950/-|
|FOR ONE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECT||Rs. 265/-|
|FOR TWO THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS||Rs. 515/-|
|FOR THREE THEORY / PRACTICAL SUBJECTS||Rs. 770/-|
|FOUR AND ABOVE SUBJECTS||Rs. 950/-|
(i) The Principals are requested to verify the eligibility of the candidates for registration for examinations in respect of malpractice/court cases/ credits.
(ii) Hall Tickets are to be issued by the Principal only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University. The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for the examination.
Important Points :
- Applicants should enclose the Xerox copies of the latest Marks Memo containing Details of failed subjects along with the Applications.
- APPLICATIONS CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE OFFICE OF THE RESPECTIVE PRINCIPAL’S OF THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGES AND DULY FILLED IN APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE HANDED OVER IN THE RESPECTIVE COLLEGE OFFICE WITH NECESSARY FEE.
- All the above Examinations will be conducted in the Clustering system.
- The Payment of Total Examination Fee (Without Fine/Rs. 100 Fine/Rs. 1000 Fine) is to be made through Online Link provided in the portal from 05.2019 to 03.05.2019. After Payment, a “Payment Form” will be generated which is to be printed.
- The College has to Submit the printed Payment Form and filled in student application along with attendance Report on 05.05.2019 to 06.05.2019 without fail as detailed below. Applications are to be submitted District wise on the following Dates at JNTUK, Kakinada: A. East Godavari, West Godavari, Visakhapatnam and Krishna Districts on 05-05-2019 (Friday).B. Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, Guntur and Prakasham Districts on 06-05-2019 (Saturday).
- Laboratory/Project Examinations should be Conducted from 15-052019 to 20-05-2019.
- Laboratory/Project Viva Voce Examinations award lists are to be sent to the Controller of Examinations, J.N.T. University Kakinada, so as to
Click here for Official Notification
Share this ‘JNTUK M.Pharmacy Regular/Supply 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification’ 2020 article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official site. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.