Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2020: Check out the details of Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Insurance 2020 Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. JMI MBA entrance exam is the university level entrance exam conducted every year for admissions in MBA full-time program. The University offers UG, PG and other courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture & Planning, Hospitality & Travel, Animation, Mass Communication, Humanities & Social Sciences, Commerce as well as Teaching & Education (जामिया मिलिया इस्लामिया एमबीए आवेदन पत्र). Candidates are requested to fill the application form on the official website. Go through this article, for details about the JMI MBA admission process.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- ISB Hyderabad PGP Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- ISM Dhanbad MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
JMI full form is Jamia Millia Islamia
About Jamia Millia Islamia University
Content in this Article
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university in Delhi. It was established during British rule in 1920. It became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988.
Jamia Millia Islamia has become an ensemble of a multilayered educational system that covers all aspects of schooling, under-graduate, post-graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D. and post-doctoral education. With 9 faculties of learning, 38 teaching, and research departments and over 27 centers of learning and research, It attracts brightest young minds from all over the country. They use the creative space of Jamia to actualize their potential.
Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form 2020
|Event Names||Dates 2020 (Expected)|
|Registration Starts||1st week of Feb 2020|
|Registration Closes||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|Application Window Editing||2nd to 3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|JMI 2020 Entrance Exam||In the month of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||Jun 2020|
|Admission Closed||Last week of Sept 2020|
Previous Year Dates
|Application Form starts from||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of April 2019|
|JMI MBA Entrance Exam||Last week of May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2019|
|Date of Group Discussion and Interview||4th week of June 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
JMI MBA 2020 Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
JMI MBA 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Candidates||Rs 700/-|
JMI MBA 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for MBA Admissions based on the following factors :
- Entrance Exam Score
- Academic Performance of the candidate in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Candidate’s performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
JMI MBA Entrance Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Exam consists of 170 questions.
- The Mode of question paper is in English.
- Duration of the Exam will be for 3 hours.
- 0.25 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
The Entrance Exam contains the following topics :
- English Comprehension
- Quantitative Ability & Numerical Ability
- Data analysis & data sufficiency
- General Knowledge
JMI MBA 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be available for the applicants one week before the exam commences. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website. Admit Cards are not sent through the post, it is only through online mode. So candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for attending the entrance exam. The admit card contains the details, please check the fields mentioned in the admit card are correct or not.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Exam Centre
JMI MBA 2020 Result
Results will be announced within 2 – 3 months after the completion of the exam. The results are based on the merit list. Candidates can check out their results on the official website through online mode. Candidates who ranked in the merit list can go for the Counselling Process.
- To check out the results, candidates should visit the official website.
- Applicants should log in with ID and password.
- After the login details, the required result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the results for any future reference.
JMI MBA Admission Process
Jamia Millia Islamia MBA Application Form: Admissions are offered to the candidates based on their performance in the GD & PI. The following documents are to be produced during the GD & PI Process. Candidate’s failure to produce any of the documents will lead to cancellation from the selection process of the MBA Admission.
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- JMI Entrance Exam Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of JMI MBA Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.