ITI Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Counselling
Check out the latest updates of ITI Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates & Counselling. Department of Training & Technical Education, Govt of NCT Delhi invites applications for Certificate Courses under National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) in Delhi Government Training Institutes for the year 2019. There is no Entrance Exam for these Admissions. Candidates will be offered admissions only on Merit Based. Candidates need to check their eligibility before applying for the admissions. Eligible candidates can apply for admissions available on the official website of the University. Through this article you can get all the information about Dates of Admission etc.
Also, read the following links for better Information on the Entrance Test Topics :
- IIEST Shibpur B.Tech Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
- IGDTUW Admissions, Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility,Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Counselling
ITI full form is Industrial Training Institutes
Content in this Article
Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training Centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGET), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Union Government to provide training in various trades.
Admission to the various trades is done every year in August. The admission procedure is started before the commencement of the new session. Sessions under this scheme starts from the 1st August. Under the NCVT guidelines admission in ITIs is made on merit based / written examination. Admission to the private ITIs are done directly.
ITI Delhi 2019 Counselling Dates
|Online Student Registration & Choice Filling||1st week of June 2019|
|Last Date for Student Registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Display of Final Ranks||1st week of July 2019|
|1st Counselling Result||1st week of July 2019|
|Reporting for 1st Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Second Counselling||2nd week of July 2019|
|Result of 2nd Counselling||3rd week of July 2019|
|Reporting for 2nd Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|3rd Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
|3rd Counselling Result||1st week of August 2019|
|Reporting for 3rd Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|4th Counselling||1st week of August 2019|
|Result of 4th Counselling||2nd week of August 2019|
|Reporting for 4th Counselling||2nd week of August 2019|
- Candidates should have passed 8th Class, 10th or its equivalent under 10+2 Educational system with minimum 40% marks with Maths & Science as compulsory subjects.
- Age Limit : Candidates should be 14 years as on 1st August 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for ITI Delhi Admissions.
- Visit the Official Website of the University.
- Click on “Apply Online” available on the web page.
- Regsiter yourself by providing the details such as Name, Valid Email ID, Mobile Number, State, City, Course, Specialization.
- After registration part is completed, the applicants will be provided with new User ID and Password.
- Login with the credentials and fill the remaining application part such as Educational Qualification, Caste, Address.
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature in prescribed size.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Payment should be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking or Demand Draft.
|Category||Fee to be paid|
|For all Categories||Rs 200/-|
Candidates will be invited for the counselling based on the Merit List. In the Counselling Process. Candidates will be offered seats based on the preference and Merit & Cut Off Marks . After allotment of seat, candidates have to reach the alloted college for admissions. Candidates should carry relevant documents, Seat Allotment Letter & Admission Fee. No direct admission will be given to any of the applicants. If the candidates fail to submit the below mentioned documents, their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents to be submitted at Counselling Process & Scanned copies to be uploaded at the time of Online Registration :
- 10th Certificate
- MarkSheet (10th/8th)
- Community Certificate
- Adhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Other relevant Certificates
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking for Cashless Transactions
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of ITI Delhi 2019 Admissions, Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Counselling & Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.