IPU CET B.Voc Counselling 2020: Check out the information regarding IPU CET B.Voc Counselling 2020. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts IPU CET B.Voc Entrance Exam for admissions into various Programs. Candidates will be selected for the admission based on the performance in the Written Exam. The Exam will be conducted between April – May 2020, and final results will be declared on May – May 2020. Qualified candidates will be called for the Counselling Process (IPU CET B.Voc काउंसलिंग). The Counselling will commence on June 2020. The Counselling Dates are announced by the University. Through this article, you can get all the details regarding Counselling Procedure, Dates, Document Verification etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- IPU CET B.Voc Result – Check out the Result & Download IPU CET Score Card
- IPU CET B.Voc Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Content in this Article
IPU CET Counselling 2020
The IPU CET Online Counselling/Admission will be held for 36 Courses such as B.Tech, BCA, MBA, MCA, LLB, B.Ed. (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.), Lateral Entry to B.Tech for Diploma Holders, BBA, BJMC, B.Com (H), etc. on the basis of merit of rank obtained in the Common Entrance Test 2020. Students can check the IPU CET 2020 Counselling related dates given from below table.
|Process||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Counselling Registration||1st week of Jul 2020||to be announced!|
|Verification of Reserved Category|
Certificates at Designated Centres
|to be announced!||to be announced!|
IPU CET B.Voc Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Counselling Fee E- Challan (Offline Mode)||June 3, 2019|
|Online Mode Payment||June 10, 2019|
|Registration for Counselling Process||June 8 – 15, 2019|
|Verification of Documents for Reserved Category||June 9 – 16, 2019|
|Option Entry||June 8 – 15, 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process||June 17 – 21, 2019|
|Payment of fee for allotted seats||June 22 – 25, 2019|
|Freezing the allotted seats||June 22 – 26, 2019|
|Withdrawal of Admission||June 22 – 26, 2019|
|Counselling Process (Round 2)|
|Modification in Option Entry||June 22 – 26, 2019|
|Seat Allotment Process||June 27 – July 1, 2019|
|Payment of Fee for allotted seats||July 2 – 5, 2019|
|Freezing of allotted seats||July 2 – 6, 2019|
|Counselling Process (Round 3)|
|Choice change after payment of a fee for 2ndround||July 2 – 6, 2019|
|Seat Allotment||July 7 – 12, 2019|
|Payment of Fees||July 13 – 16, 2019|
|Printing of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||July 21 – 23, 2019|
|Display of Counselling for remaining seats||July 22 – 23, 2019|
|Spot Counselling for remaining seats||July 24 – 31, 2019|
IPU CET B.Voc Counselling Process
The Counselling will be done both online & offline. Counselling Procedure will commence from 8th June 2020. Candidates have to pay an additional fee of Rs 1000/- for the counselling session. Counselling will commence within 2 days after the payment of fees. The Seat will be offered to the candidates based on Merit List, Region and Specific Category.
IPU CET B.Voc 2020 Offline Counselling
- Candidates should report at the counselling venue in person with all required documents.
- Candidates will be selected based on Rank & Merit.
- Submit the counselling fee and take the admission receipt from the Admission Officer.
- Lock allotted seat by making the fee payment.
IPU CET B.Voc 2020 Online Counselling
Step 1: Payment of Counselling Fee
- Visit the official website of the University. i.e., www.ipu.ac.in
- Click on the link ” Payment of Counselling Fee”
- Make a payment of Rs 1000/- as counselling fee through Challan, Net Banking etc.
Step 2: Registration Process
- After payment of fee, the registration process will start after 2 working days after fee submission.
- Enter all the details such as academic information, contact details etc, meanwhile an ID and password will be generated.
- Login with the ID and password, for further details to be completed.
Step 3: Choice Filling
- Candidates have to log in with ID and password.
- Candidates have to give preference for Colleges and Courses.
- Before filling the choices, candidates should be aware of the participating Institutes.
The results of seat allotment as per the merit will be displayed on the official website. Candidates are advised to login with their credentials to check the seat allotment result. Seat Allotment will be on the basis of IPU CET 2020 Merit List. Availability of Seats, References of Colleges & Courses.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of Counselling :
- Date of Birth Certificate
- IPU CET Admit Card
- Score Card of IPU CET 2020
- Class 12th Marks Sheet
- Allotment Letter
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Copy of IPU CET Application Form
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of IPU CET B.Voc Counselling, Seat Allotment, Document Verification. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.