Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Application Form, Registration, Fee, Date, Eligibility, Selection Process
Check out the details of Hyderabad University MBA Admissions, Application Form, Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Dates,Selection Process. Hyderabad University invites applications for MBA Admissions. The University offers MBA programs in the field of Marketing, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics & Banking. Admissions will be offered to the candidates based on CAT Scores. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for the admissions on the official website of the Institute. Through this article, you can get all the information about MBA Course Details, Dates,etc.
Also, read the following links for better information on the Entrance Test Topics.
- GLIM PGDM Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
- GLIM PGPM Admissions Application Form, Registration, Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process
Hyderabad University MBA Admissions
Content in this Article
About Hyderabad University
The University of Hyderabad (IAST: Haidarābād visvavidyālayamu) is an Indian Public Research University located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines. The Governor of the state of Telangana is ex-officio the Chief Rector of the University, while the President of India is the Visitor to the University.
The University follows the semester calendar beginning in mid-July and ending in early-May. About 90% of the students are residential. The Master’s programme is usually of 2 years while the M.Phil and Ph.D programme are of 18 months and 5 years respectively.
The University follows the continuous assessment pattern, with 40% marks awarded through assignments spread out through the semester and 60% through semester-end examinations. Grading is on a 10.0 point scale, with D being the lowest passing grade, and A+ being the highest. The toppers post-graduate courses are awarded medals.
The University is primarily a post-graduate research university. UoH conducts its own entrance examinations for all courses during the months of May–June each year and interviews in the month of May annually. The University offers Integrated M.Sc, M.A, MSc, M.F.A, M.Tech, M.B.A, M.C.A, M.Phil and Ph.D degrees. Admissions to UoH are highly competitive. The University follows the positive-discrimination reservation system as per University Grants Commission of India guidelines.
The University of Hyderabad was ranked 601-650 in the QS World University Rankings of 2018. It was ranked 11 in India overall by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018 and fifth among universities.
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Dates
|Last Date for submission of Online Application Form||January 31, 2019|
|Dates for Group Discussion & Interview||March 14, 2019|
|Classes Commence on||July 2019|
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks(45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized University.
- Candidates of final year are also eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit.
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form. The application can be filled through online or offline.
- Visit the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates have to register themselves, before filling the online application form.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Application Fee
|For General Candidates|
For OBC Candidates
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 150/-|
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Selection Process
The Selection of candidates for Admission Process will be as follows :
- Shortlisting the candidates based on CAT Scores.
- Shortlisted of candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Final Selection of candidates will be done considering the Entrance Exam Score, Academic Record,Work Experience, GD-PI.
Hyderabad University MBA 2019 Counselling Process
Successful Candidates of Final Selection will be intimated on the official website of the Institute. Candidates have to pay the first installment of fee by the given deadline after the admission seat is offered.
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission process :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT Admit Card & Score Card
- One set of all photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII & Graduation
- Graduation and College Leave Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs.
Hope this article will be useful for the candidates to get the details of Hyderabad University MBA Application Form, Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Admission Process. If you have any queries, please mention it in the comment box. Share this article to your friends. Click on allow notifications options on our website to get the latest updates of Exam Updates.