GU-LAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020: Check out the latest topic on the Law Entrance Test of GU-LAT 2020 Syllabus, Exam Pattern. Galgotias University Law Admission Test is a standardized University level entrance examination. This exam is held every year generally in May 2020. The Entrance Test is organized by Galgotias University for admission in Law courses (GU-LAT सिलेबस). The GU-LAT Entrance Test Notification can be Releases in the month of December 2018 for the Applicants. In this, all the details are completely related to the Galgotias University Law Admission Test. You can view or download the GU-LAT Syllabus 2020 PDF is also available in this article.
- GU-LAT Question Papers – Download in PDF
- GU-LAT Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
- GU-LAT Results – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
Content in this Article
GU-LAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 – Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Online application||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Online Application Closing||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Issue of Admit Card||1st week of Jun 2020|
|GULAT 2020 exam date||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Result declaration||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Programs Offered in Galgotias University
Under Graduate Programs
- Five years Integrated B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Five years Integrated B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)(Hons.)
Post Graduate Programs
- One year LL.M. Degree Programme
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Law
GU-LAT Eligibility Criteria
- BA LLB (Hons): The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any subject with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- BBA LLB (Hons.): The Student Should have passed class 12th or equivalent with Minimum 60% marks and the candidate’s age should be 22 years as on August 1.
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) (Hons.): Should have passed class 12th or equivalent with Minimum 60% marks and candidate’s age should be 22 years as on August 1.
- Masters of Law (LL.M.): The Applicants Should have completed LLB or 5-year integrated law program with Min 45 percentage marks in aggregate.
- Ph.D. Law & Legal Studies: A Master’s degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University, in the relevant field, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
GU-LAT Syllabus 2020
The Syllabus of the GU-LAT Entrance Test Syllabus will be different for the course Selected by the Student in Application Form. The Subjects to refer to the Entrance Test as Follows
- Elementary Mathematics
- Logical Reasoning
- Legal Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
GU-LAT Exam Pattern 2020
|Marks and Mode of Exam|
|Legal Aptitude||Each Question Carries One Mark &The mode of the Exam is Pencil and Paper Based||90 Minutes|
GU-LAT Admission Procedure
The candidates are provided with the address and contact information so that the candidate can get the required information properly. The candidate has to fill state form for the admission process. This procedure will be organized by the authority for allotting seats to the students. The counseling process will take place on the basis of merit prepared as per the candidate’s score on the entrance exam.
Download the GU-LAT Syllabus 2020 PDF
|GU-LAT Official Website link||Click Here|
|GU-LAT Syllabus 2020 PDF||Click Here|
In this page, we have given the information about the GU-LAT Entrance Test 2020. So, refer to the GU-LAT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.