General Awareness Free Online Mock Test 2020: Here you can check the General Awareness Online Mock Test Details in the academic year of 2020. Free General Awareness Questions and Answers for examination preparation. General Awareness is one of the important sections in the overall competitive, Campus and entrance online test. Evaluate your General Awareness skills by trying the online General Awareness questions examinations (सामान्य जागरूकता मुफ्त ऑनलाइन मॉक टेस्ट) and know your score in the Test. Candidates find the general knowledge questions for Bank examination, IBPS Clerk, SSC, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk & other competitive exams.
Applicants follow these new pattern of GK questions paper & solving tricks to improve your problem solving skill. Practice our online General Awareness Questions for all Competitive Exams. IBPS Guides provides you lots of fully solved General Awareness practice questions and answers with solutions. We provide General Knowledge quiz on a daily basis to improve your skills in exam. Who are preparing for banking and other competitive examinations can assess your ability check here.
- Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exam
- Computer Awareness Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- English Language Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
Content in this Article
General Awareness Free Online Mock Test 2020 with Answers
General Awareness is one of the important topics of the Competitive exams, in this page the applicants will find complete syllabus of English with an explanation for all the questions. GK having the question types which test the applicant’s National Current Affairs – North India , International Current Affairs -America, Economic Current Affairs, Yrbook, Govt. Schm & Bud , Books & Authors, Science & Technology , Dates Days and Years, International Economy, Indian Economy , Defence , International – Asia , Sports , News , International – War & Agreement , Committee , Abbrevations , Banking , Highways , United Nations , Finance , Head Quarters , Awards etc. So, all the competitors need to know the simple tricks to know the Questions. Thus, the applicants can check and know all the details of the Quantitative Quiz.
|Online Test Name||General Awareness|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||General Awareness Quiz|
|No.of Questions||20/30 Questions (Based on Examination)|
|Time||20/30 Minutes (Based on Examination)|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
About Generall Awareness Category
GK questions are one of the most important sections in all the competitive, Campus and entrance examinations for Govt and Bank Jobs. This page consist of General Knoeledge sub categories like affairs, Indian history, inventions, Geography, Important Dates, Capital, Country and other sections.
Most of the students and fresher candidates finding it hard to clear General Knowledge section, our questions & test sections will help you to excel in GK. We included all the basics questions to advanced questions with answers and solutions for your clear understanding. More than 100+ GK questions are updated on every section.
General Awareness Syllabus – Chapters & Topics
- National Current Affairs – North India
- International Current Affairs – America
- Economic Current Affairs
- Yrbook, Govt. Schm and Bud
- Books and Authors
- Science & Technology
- Dates Days & Years
- International Economy
- Indian Economy Structure
- International – Asia
- Person in News
- International – War and Agreement
- United Nations
- Head Quarters
- Five Year Plan
- National Issues
- Indian History
- Indian Ports
- Union Territory
- Capital and Country
- Cabinet Ministers
- National Park
- Basic Science
- World History
- Medical Science
- Indian Politics
- This is a FREE online test. Don’t pay money to anyone to attend this online test.
- Total no. of questions asked in the Examination is : 20.
- Duratiion od the test is : 20 minutes.
- Each question carry ONE mark, no negative marks are in this tests.
- Don’t refresh the particular page.
- Click the “Finish quiz” button given in bottom of this page to submit your answer.
- Test will be submitted automatically if the time expired.
- Don’t refresh the page.
- GK – History, Geography, Economy and Polity
- General Science – Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Current Affairs – Recent Developments
- Miscellaneous – Other topics like National Schemes, Computers, Book Names and Authors, Logical Analysis, Important Days, etc.
So, let’s start the practice with the 1st General Awareness (GA) and General Knowlwdge Mock Test. You can try to finish all the 25 questions within 10 min time. After attempting all the questions, you can assess your skills by checking answers along with their answers given latter in this page.
How to Start the General Awareness Mock Test
GK Mock Test: Before starting of the General Knowledge section we must read the instructions. Instructions are available on screen. So, see the instructions carefully next start the examination. Next read the question and see below choices like a,b,c,d. Choose the suitable answer for the above question & click on the particular answer and move farward to next question. In this wise you can answer the remaining all questions. If you you don’t know the answers simply move to the next there -ve marking there. Finally complete the section submit the online test and get score. This is the exam pattern for the Logical reasong attempting the Online Mock Test.
Start Quiz for General Knowledge
- Practice sample diagrammatic IQ tests. Many test publishers also provide practice sections that you can access, such as Graduate Monkey and this is certainly worth doing.
- It can be useful to develop a mental ability of points to solve logical reasoning questions, such as a some of different rules that govern size, shape, number and other. This can help you to work more the test.
- Look at one rule at a time. There may be extraneous data within the question, which is designed to confuse you. Focusing on a single aspect can help you work out what is important and what’s not.
- Manage your time. Some Other times you will come up against a question where you just can’t observe the answer. Tempting as it can be, don’t spend too much time on it.
- If you’re struggling to find a exam pattern, some times there are answer clues in the question. Look for any exam patterns or themes in the possible solutions; that might help you spot what is important within the question. For ex, if you have a sequence of shapes & all of the answers are squares or triangles, you know that the next shape in the sequence must be either a square or a triangle, which could help guide you as to why.
- GATE Mock Test For Ecology and Evolution (EY) – Free Online Test
- GATE Chemical Engineering Mock Test (CH) – Free Online Test
- GATE Mock Test For Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) – Free Online Test
In the above, we have given complete details for the General Awareness Free Online Mock Test and other exams. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the other pages. Please don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.