Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test 2020: Here you can practice the Logical Reasoning Online Mock Test in the academic year of 2020. Free Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers are provided in MCQ format for competative examination preparation. Logical Reasoning is one of the important sections in the overall competitive, Campus and online entrance test (लॉजिकल रीजनिंग फ्री ऑनलाइन मॉक टेस्ट). Evaluate your logical reasoning skills by trying the online Logical Reasoning free online test and know your score in the Online Test. Candidates find the reasoning questions for Bank examination, IBPS Clerk, SSC, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk & other competitive exams.
Applicants follow these new pattern of reasoning questions paper & solving tips to improve your problem solving skills. Practice our online Logical Reasoning Test for all Competitive Exams. IBPS Guides provides you lots of fully solved Reasoning practice questions and answers with solutions. We provide reasoning quiz on a daily basis to improve your skills in exam. Who are preparing for banking and other competitive examinations can assess your ability check here.
- English Language Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- Computer Awareness Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- General Awareness Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
Content in this Article
Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test 2020 with Answers
Logical Reasoning is one of the important topics of the Competitive exams, in this page the applicants will find complete syllabus of Logical Reasoning with an explanation for all the questions. Logical Reasoning having the question types which test the applicant’s mathematical & logical abilities. So, all the competitors need to know the simple tricks to solve the Logical Reasoning Questions. Thus, the applicants can check and know all the details of the Logical Reasoning Quiz.
|Online Test Name||Logical Reasoning|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||Logical Reasoning Quiz|
|No.of Questions||20 / 35 Questions (Based on Exam)|
|Time||20 / 35 Minutes (Based on Exam)|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi and local languages|
About Reasoning Category
This is also one of the important weighted section in all the govt examinations. In this category will improve your logical thinking skills. The way you face the problem is one of very important in this section. By practicing more no of questions only you will get more idea on how to solve tough questions with in small time. This is the section where you can spend more time in the exam hall. So if you are not able to solve the question move forward to next question otherwise you will lose some time.
This category consisting of Number series, Letter & symbol series, Verbal classification, Analogies, Logical problems, Non verbal reasoning, Puzzle test, Statement & question, Statement & argument, Logical deduction syllogisms, statement and assumption, Theme deduction and etc. In each sub topic we are providing number of test papers. So, candidates use this good opportunity and know your skills accurately.
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) Common Written Entrance test, Regional Rural Bank Entrance Examinations, UGC (University Grants Commission) ,RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) Exam, CAT (Common Aptitude Test) Entrance Exam, LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) Entrance Exams, UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) , SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Entrance Test, University exams, SBI (State Bank of India) Entrance Exams, All types of Interview jobs, IT(Information Technology) Exams, ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) and other exams.
Syllabus for Logical Reasoning – Chapters & Topics
Following are the topics consisting in the logical reasoning section. Each topic covered the all competative examinations in Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test. In this article, we have covered the Logical Reasoning Topics like Number Series, Symbol Series, Analogies, Artificial Language, Making Judgments, Picture Analogies, Letter Series, Logical Problems, Essential Part, matching Definitions, and Analyzing Arguments. The candidates can check the Logical Reasoning Questions for all the mentioned topics in this page. So, the applicants can prepare all the topics for the exam to score high marks in the Reasoning section.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
Logical Reasoning: Verbal
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Cause & Effect
- Verbal Classification
- Blood Relations
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Venn Diagram
- Verification of the Truth of the Statement
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding Decoding
- Assertion and Reason
- Essential Part
- Analyzing Arguments
- Logical Problems
- Course of Action
- Matching Definition
- Statement and Assumptions
Logical Reasoning: Non-verbal
- Image Series
- Construction of Shapes
- Picture Analogies
- Rule Detection
- Total no of questions: 35
- Time allotted: 35 Minutes, each question have one minute time.
- Each question carry 1 mark, no negative marks.
- Maximum Cutoff marks for SC/ST is 16 Marks & Others 18 Marks
- Finally hit the ‘Submit’ button given in the bottom of this page to Submit your answers.
- Test will be submitted automatically if the timed out.
- Do not refresh the page.
Exam Timings, Marks
Logical Reasoning General Online Mock Test have 20 Questions in the logical reasaoning section. You msut maintain the time for each question in minute. Total duration of the mock test 20 Minutes. Some government examinations you have 35 Logical Resoning Questions and each one carring 1 Mark and time 35 Minutes.
Different Types of Logical Reasoning Test
Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test: The common form of logical reasoning moct test you’ll come across is the diagrammatic version, which we will cover 1st. As some employers also like to use verbal logic tests.
Diagrammatic Logical Reasoning Tests
These types of question require you to look at some data, identify the pattern/rules, and then spot which object does not meet those rules.
Watch out for relative position, number of items, relationship between items, colour, shape, and orientation of shapes: there are many different variations on these rules & there may be some important data in there that difficult the rules.
Let’s have a see at a couple of examples. And if you’re looking for another ones to try, take a look at these practice test packages.
- Identify the odd one out
- Identify the missing square
Verbal Logical Reasoning Tests
Verbal logic tests always have series of questions (usually 20 – 30) based on short passages called stimuli.
Each stimulus takes the form of an argument – a conclusion based on evidence. You will need to understand the stimulus to answer the questions based on it.
- Test Taking Strategy
- Understanding Assumption
How to Start the Logical Reaoning Mock Test
Reasoning Mock Test: Before starting of the Logical Reasong section we must read the instructions. Instructions are available on screen. So, see the instructions carefully next start the examination. Next read the question and see below choices like a,b,c,d. Choose the suitable answer for the above question and click on the particular answer and move farward to next question. In this wise you can answer the remaining all questions.
If you you don’t know the answers simply move to the next there -ve marking there. Finally complete the section submit the online test and get score. This is the pattern for the Logical reasong attempting the Online Mock Test.
Start Quiz for Logical Reasoning
- Practice sample diagrammatic IQ tests. Many test publishers also provide practice sections that you can access, such as Graduate Monkey and this is certainly worth doing.
- It can be useful to develop a mental ability of strategies to the questions, such as a list of different regulations that govern size, shape, number and other. This can help you to do work more methodically in the online test.
- Look at one rule at a time. There may be extraneous data within the question, which is designed to confuse you. Focusing on a single aspect can help you work out what is important and what’s not.
- Manage your time. Tempting as it can be, don’t spend too much time on it. Next move time at the end, after that go back and check score.
- If you’re struggling to find a exam pattern, sometimes there are clues in the solutions. Look for any patterns or themes in the possible answers; that might help you spot what is much important within the question. For ex:, if you have a sequence of shapes & all of the answers are squares/triangles, you know that the next shape in the sequence must be either a square or a triangle, which could help guide you as to why.
- GATE Mock Test For Architecture And Planning Engineering (AR) – Free Online Test
- GATE Mock Test For Electrical Engineering (EE) – Free Online Test
- GATE Mock Test For Agricultural Engineering (AG) – Free Online Test
In the above, we are mentioned complete knowledge for the Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test and other examinations. So, refer once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the other pages. Please don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.