English Language Free Online Mock Test 2020: Here you can Practice the English Language Online Mock Test Details in the academic year of 2020. Free English Language Questions and Answers for examination preparation. English Language is one of the important sections in the overall competitive, Campus and entrance online test. Evaluate your English skills by trying the Mock Test English questions examinations (अंग्रेजी भाषा मुफ्त ऑनलाइन मॉक टेस्ट) and know your score in the Test.
Candidates find the general English questions for Bank examination, IBPS Clerk, SSC, IBPS PO, SBI PO, SBI Clerk & other competitive exams.
Applicants follow these new pattern of english questions paper & solving tricks to improve your problem solving skill. Practice our online Test English Questions for all Competitive Exams. IBPS Guides provides you lots of fully solved English practice questions and answers with solutions. We provide english quiz on a daily basis to improve your skills in exam. Who are preparing for banking and other competitive examinations can assess your ability check here.
- Logical Reasoning Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exam
- Computer Awareness Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- General Awareness Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude Free Online Mock Test with Answers – 15 Mins Quiz for Bank, SSC, RRB Exams
Content in this Article
English Language Free Online Mock Test 2020 with Answers
General English is one of the important topics of the Competitive exams, in this page the applicants will find complete syllabus of English with an explanation for all the questions. English having the question types which test the applicant’s English Language, Vocabulary and Grammar. So, all the competitors need to know the simple tricks to know the Questions. Thus, the applicants can check and know all the details of the English Language Quiz.
|Online Test Name||English Language|
|Exam Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Category||English Language Quiz|
|No.of Questions||20/35 Questions (Based on Examination)|
|Time||20/30 Minutes (Based on Examination)|
|Medium of Exam||English & Hindi|
About English Language Category
Education Observer presents you an objective online model practice exam of English Language, Vocabulary & Grammar. This exam will be highly useful for applicants preparing for CAT, MAT, UPSC Exams, UGC-NET, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk (both prelims and main exams) various PSC examinations and many more competitive exams.
Questions are collected from old question papers of prominent competitive exams. The total examination system has more than 5000 questions, out of which 10 questions will be presented to you in random order. You will have the opportunity to review your answers with the correct answers at the end of the exam.
Please remember, every time you are appearing for a new set of questions, so take the exam as many times as possible.
English Language and Grammar Syllabus – Chapters and Topics
- Noun & pronoun
- Verbs (Lexical& Auxiliary)
- Verb Tenses
- Adjectives & Adverb
- Conjunction, Phrases and Clause
- Sentence Types
- Word meanings, synonym, antonym
- Root words, one word substitutes
- Phrasal Verbs, Idioms
- Word games – Vocabulary development
- The Examination is completely free and no Registrations based.
- You are required to use the latest browsers (Preferably Firefox/ Chrome/ Opera), old versions of browsers are having problems with the examination system.
- You are provided with 10 questions each time, from a question bank
- Each Question carrying 1 mark.
- Total Time available for taking the test is 5 Minutes.
- You will be provided with the score and correct answers at the End of the Online test
- If the examination stops in between before completion, please refresh the page/ restart the examination
- Please don’t select multiple answers.
- The pass percentage is 70
General English Mock Test Exam, Marks
Logical Reasoning General Online Mock Test have 20 Questions in the logical reasaoning section. You msut maintain the time for each question in minute. Total duration of the mock test 20 Minutes. Some government examinations you have 35 Logical Resoning Questions and each one carring 1 Mark and time 35 Minutes.
How to Start the English Language Mock Test
English Grammar Mock Test: Before starting of the General English section we must read the instructions. Instructions are available on screen. So, see the instructions carefully next start the examination. Next read the question and see below choices like a,b,c,d. Choose the suitable answer for the above question and click on the particular answer and move farward to next question. In this wise you can answer the remaining all questions. If you you don’t know the answers simply move to the next there -ve marking there. Finally complete the section submit the online test and get score. This is the pattern for the Logical reasong attempting the Online Mock Test.
All India Online English Test for Exams
Start Quiz for General English
- Choose your test (What you want to write) and click to start button.
- Read the Instructions carefully and start the exam.
- Read the Question and Answer each multiple-choice question.
- Complete the first question move to next question.
- There is no time limit.
- At the end of the test you will be able to see the answers.
Tips to prepare English Language Section topic wise
- Reading Comprehension
Generally reading comprehension questions are from easy to moderate difficulty level.
There are 20 per cent questions from Vocabulary. It is important to observe the questions carefully as sometimes it is asked to select the opposite word & sometimes similar word. Random reading will not solve the question properly. Read the options carefully before marking the answer.
While solving the vocabulary questions there is no need to remember the exact meaning of the word. To answer such questions and answers you need to read the passage again & understand how the word has been used in the passage. Guess the meaning of the word and then read the options & select the one closest to your work.
Question related to the theme of the page or author’s view can be easily answered if you read the 1st and last paragraph’s. These paragraphs give the general ideal of the passage.
One can leave the questions demanding details or where one needs to read the entire paragraph. These questions take lot of time and then you are left with no time for complex sections like Quant and Reasoning.
- Cloze Test / Fill in the Blanks
Read the cloze online test or fill in the blanks without see at the options and try to fill the blanks by estimate the options and then look at the options which match your prediction.
In case you are not 100 per cent sure about any option, leave it and do not waste much time on it.
If you are able to attempt more than 70 per cent of the questions you are more than average.
- Grammar Questions (Error Spotting and Fill in the blanks)
Master the basic grammar rules to solve error spotting and fill in the blanks questions. Candidates who are weak in grammar since childhood need to practice more on the basic exam rules. Practice more to avoid any grammar mistake.
It is advisable to read the error spot questions carefully because out of 5 que’s 1/2 questions will definitely have obvious mistakes. Attempt those questions first and then try other questions.
These tips are section-wise and will help the aspirants to prepare and practice the English Language Section effectively.
- GATE Mock Test For Microbiology (XL-S) – Free Online Test
- GATE Mock Test For Botany (XL-R) – Free Online Test
- GATE Mock Test For Biochemistry (XL-Q) – Free Online Test
Here, we are mentioned complete knowledge regarding the English Language Free Online Mock Test and other examinations. So, visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the other pages. Please don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family.