Checkout details of GATE Aerospace Engineering Reference Books. Best Suggested books are very important for GATE 2021 exam and Aerospace Engineering Preparation. Here below we have provided Best Recommended books for GATE Aerospace Engineering. you can also Check GATE Notification 2021 and Last date apply for 2021. Check GATE AE: Aerospace Engineering Syllabus for 2021. Below you can check Important Books for GATE Exam with Author / publication names.
Content in this Article
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is a national level exam to test the performance and understanding capability of candidates in their graduate fields. This test is useful for the admissions in M.E/M-Tech and other NITs Through out the India. GATE exam is jointly conducted by the seven IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HR Development (MHRD), Govt of India. GATE exam score is important for the recruitment in many of the govt and private organizations. GATE score is compulsory.
|GATE 2021 Exam Dates||6.02.2021,|
|Organising Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2021||Check Here|
|GATE 2021 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2021 Cut Off||Check here|
About Aerospace Engineering in GATE 2021
AE is a code name for GATE Aerospace Engineering
Aerospace Engineering is very hard course so people in this course are less. Aerospace Engineering is also included in the GATE examination. For the preparation in GATE, candidates should study the reference books. Below are some of the reference books for GATE Exam preparation. So we are providing the list of reference books for GATE exam 2021.
- GATE AE: Aerospace Engineering Question Paper 2020 & Previous.
- GATE AE: Aerospace Engineering Answer Key 2020 & Previous.
- GATE AE: Aerospace Engineering Preparation Tips
Best GATE Aerospace Engineering
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad.
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications.
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications.
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company.
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engineering Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
GATE Aerospace Engineering Reference Books
|Book Name||Author name|
|Fundamentals of Aerodynamics (Si Units)||John Anderson Jr.|
|Introduction to Flight||John Anderson Jr.|
|Aerodynamics for Engineers||John J. Bertin|
|Aerodynamics for Engineering Students||E.L. Houghton, P.W. Carpenter|
|An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics||H., MALALASEKRA, W. VERSTEEG|
|Computational Fluid Dynamics the Basics with Applications||Jr., John D. Anderson|
|Modern Compressible Flow: With Historical Perspective||John Anderson|
|Aircraft Structures for Engineering Students, 5E||T. H. G Megson .|
|Aircraft Performance & Design||John Anderson|
|Airplane Performance, Stability, & Control||Courtland D. Perkins|
|Aircraft Materials & Processes 5th Ed||Dorothy Kent|
|Fluid stability and automatic control||Robert Nelson|
|Gas Turbines||V Ganesan|
|Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Propulsion||Hill and Peterson|
|Rocket Propulsion Elements||George P. Sutton|
|Elements of Gas Turbine Propulsion|
Elements of Rocket Propulsion
| Jack D Mattingly|
George P. Sutton
- Strength of Materials – Stephen Timoshenko
- A Textbook of Strength of Materials – RK Bansal
Solved paper books of GATE
Solved and mock papers for GATE Aerospace Engineering Reference Books by Arihant Publications.
This page gives the information about the reference books of Engineering maths, verbal & numerical ability and core books of Aerospace engg for GATE.