GATE Agricultural Engineering Reference Books: Check out the details of GATE Agricultural Engineering Reference Books. Best Suggested books are very important for the GATE 2021 exam and Agricultural Engineering Preparation. Here below we have provided Best Recommended books for GATE Agricultural Engineering. you can also Check GATE Notification 2021 and the last date to apply for 2021. Check GATE AG: Agricultural engineering syllabus for 2021. Below you can check Important Books for GATE Exam with Author/publication names.
Content in this Article
About GATE 2021
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) is a national level exam to test the performance and understanding capability of students in their graduate fields. This test is useful for the admissions in M.E/M-Tech and other NITs Throughout India. The GATE exam is jointly conducted by the seven IITs(Indian Institute of Technology) and IISc(Indian Institute of Science) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HR Development (MHRD), Govt of India. The GATE exam score is important for recruitment in many of the govt and private organizations. The GATE score is compulsory.
|GATE 2021 Exam Dates||6.02.2021,|
|Organizing Institution of GATE||IIT Guwahati|
|GATE Official Website||http://www.gate.iitg.ac.in/|
|GATE Syllabus 2021||Check Here|
|GATE 2021 Online Application||Click Here|
|GATE Previous Question Papers||Download Here|
|GATE Candidates Login||Link|
|GATE 2021 Cut Off||Check here|
About Agricultural Engineering in GATE 2021:
AG IS A CODE NAME FOR GATE AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERINg
Agricultural Engineering program combines the concepts and techniques of Agriculture and modern technology and Engineering practices. Agricultural Engineering combines of various fields such as animal and plant sciences, geology, environmental science, core Engineering branches, modern agricultural technology, etc. The jobs that are obtained for graduates of this course can be a research scientist, lecturer, microbiologist, etc. For the preparation in GATE, students should study the reference books. Below are some of the reference books for the GATE Exam preparation. So we are providing the list of reference books for the GATE exam 2021.
Visit below websites for more information:
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Question Paper 2020 & Previous
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Answer Key 2020 & Previous
- GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering Preparation Tips
Best Reference Books for GATE AG: Agricultural Engineering
Get Latest Exam Updates & Notifications via / /
Verbal and numerical ability:
- General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning – G.K Publications.
- Objective English for Competitive Examination 5th Ed – Hari Mohan Prasad.
- Solved papers on verbal and numerical ability – Made Easy Team
Engineering Mathematics books for GATE
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – RK Jain, SRK Iyengar
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – HK Dass
- Advanced Engineering Mathematics – Erwin Kreyszig
- Engineering Mathematics solved papers – Made easy publications.
- Engineering and Mathematics general aptitude – G.K Publications.
- GATE Engineering and Mathematics – Nodia and company.
- Higher Engineering Maths – Bandaru Ramana
- Higher Engg Mathematics – B.S. Grewal
GATE Agricultural Engineering Reference Books
|Handbook of Agriculture||Indian Council Of Agricultural Research|
|Principal Of Agricultural Engg.Vol -I||T.P Ojha|
|Tractions and Their Power Units||John B. Liljedahl|
|Soil And Water Conservation Engineering PB||Suresh R|
|Irrigation Theory and Practice||A.M. Michael|
|Irrigation Engineering||N N Basak|
|Fundamentals of Food Engineering||Rao D.G|
How to check the GATE Agriculture Question Paper
The following are the steps to check the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering Agriculture subject papers in 2019, 2018, 2017 and others.
- Visit the official website of GATE
- The home page will be appeared on the screen.
- Next move to the question papers tab on the home page.
- Select the year that you want.
- After that, you can select the subject for our choice and download it.
- Finally, download and if you have necessary to print, then print it.
GATE Agricultural engineering books
|Book Name||Author name|
|Question Bank On Agricultural Engineering||Garg, Chandra|
|Question Bank on Agriculture for Competitive Exams||Neeraj Pratap Singh|
|Agricultural Engineering Question Bank||Jain Brothers|
|Agri Process Engineering||Narendra Publishing|
This page shows the details about the GATE exam and gives the GATE Agricultural Engineering reference books, Engineering mathematics books, and books of verbal and numerical ability. This article is very useful for the Agricultural Engg students and candidates of all branches who are interested in GATE, Engineering maths books, and books of verbal & numerical ability are useful.