DTU EMBA Counselling 2019 – Check the Delhi University Executive MBA Exam Seat Allotment Details
DTU EMBA Counseling 2019: Christ MBA is a state level entrance exam organized by Applied Materials. DTU EMBA is conducted for students seeking admission into UG engineering and MBA colleges in Delhi. The role of Delhi University ends with the declaration of result and the entire admission process of Delhi Technological University 2019 including DTU EMBA Counselling (DTU EMBA काउंसलिंग), is regulated by the Admission Committee for Management Business Courses (ACPC). Delhi University Executive MBA 2019 Counselling is monitored by ACPC and seats are allotted strictly based on merit and preferences of the candidates. In other words, the committee will prepare a merit list of student names eligible for Delhi University MBA Counselling and then allocate the Govt and Management seats to those students based on their rank and preference.In this all the details are similar to Delhi Technological University. You can check the DTU EMBA Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019 is also available in this page.
- DTU EMBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- DTU EMBA Question Papers – Download
- DTU EMBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
DTU EMBA Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
The tentative dates for Christ University Counselling 2019 according to last year.
|Event Names||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Booklet with PIN||Maybe till the end of May 2019|
|Online registration & submission of filled registration form with necessary documents at Help Centers||4th week April – 4th week May 2019|
|Declaration of Provisional Merit List||2nd week June 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||4th week June 2019|
|Final list of Institutes and Seats||4th week June 2019|
|Filling & Alteration of choices by the candidates for admission||4th week June – 1st week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||1st week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||1st week July 2019|
|Consent for Reshuffling and alteration of choices if any||2nd week July 2019|
|Declaration of Second Allotment List||3rd week July 2019|
|Deposition of Tuition Fees in the Bank and online generation of admission slip||3rd week July 2019|
|Online Cancellation of Admission||3rd week July 2019|
|Display of Vacancy after Round-2||3rd week July 2019|
|Commencement of Academic Term||3rd week July 2019|
DTU EMBA Exam Document Verification
This stage involves the following steps:
- Step 1: Take a printout of the registration form, paste your passport size photograph on it and sign it.
- Step 2: Report at the Help Line Center to get your documents verified and submit the registration form.
Documents Needed For Verification:
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- DTU result
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Copy of certificate issued by the authority
- Photograph of the candidates from other states
- Any other certificate asked by the university
DTU EMBA Placement, Seat Allotment Details 2019
DTU EMBA Counseling is a gateway for admissions to all Government, Grant-in-aid and self-financed institutes in Delhi government quota seats and management quota. So, cracking the entrance examination is just not enough for students to get admission. Their names have to appear in the merit list released by ACPC to achieve eligibility in counselling.
The different stages of Christ University MBA Counselling 2019 are as under:
- Choice Filling
- Document Verification
- Seat Allotment
Let us now look into each of these stages in details.
DTU EMBA Counseling Registration Process
DTU EMBA Admission 2019: Only registered candidates can participate in the counselling process. So, follow the steps as under to register.
- Step 1: Reach one of the designated branches of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Step 2: Purchase booklet and 14-digit pin by paying INR 350 in the branch.
- Step 3: To register one must go to the official website and click on New Registration tab.
- Step 4: Fill up your personal details along with the 14-digit PIN you purchased in respective fields.
- Step 5: Generate a new password with 6- 12 alphanumeric characters
- Step 6: Make a note of your User ID and Password for further use.
In this article, we are provided the complete details regarding the DTU EMBA Counselling, Seat Allotment 2019. So, visit once in this article and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment section or move to the official website of Delhi Technological University. Share this web page to our friends and family members.