Check out CS Foundation Registration Process for Dec 2018 & June 2019. Here we’ve provided detailed procedure for CS Foundation online registration Application, Last Date, Fee and required documents for CS Foundation application has been provided. In our earlier articles we’ve already provided CS Foundation Study Material for December 2018 and June 2019.
Check CS Foundation Eligibility criteria for Dec 2018 or June 2019.
Content in this Article
Registration Fee for CS Foundation Dec 2018
|General students||Admission Fees|
|SC / ST Students||Admission Fees|
|50% of Total Fees||Rs.2,250|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Admission fees only||1500||Rs.1,500|
CS Foundation Registration Last Date for Dec 2018 Exams
- Last Date for appearing in Dec 2017 Exam – 01.04.2018
CS Foundation Registration Last Date for June 2019 Exams
Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Foundation Programme
- Last Date for appearing in June 2018 Exam – 31.09.2019
Procedure for Online Registration of CS Foundation
- Logon to www.icsi.edu and click on the online services button on the top right.
- Click on the Students tab and then click Student Registration
- Click on the checklist of documents as applicable to you on the basis of your Qualification.
The Documents that may be required are
Photograph of the Candidate,
Signature of the candidate,
DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate),
Roll Number (if appearing),
12th Pass Certificate/Mark Sheet,
Qualification Certificate (if availing exemption for higher education),
Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST or physically handicapped category).
- Now click “Proceed to Registration”
- Select the course type as applicable to you i.e. CS Foundation/ CS Executive
- Fill other fields
- Click on the option – “Make Payment” for effecting necessary payments. The payment can be made through credit/debit/net banking or through the bank challan system.
On completion of the above mentioned steps for registration for CS Foundation/ CS Executive, you will subsequently receive the username and password on your email id within 24 hours of making the payment.
After the username and password has been received, the candidate is required to upload all documents on the link sent on your mailbox.
Documents you Need for CS Foundation Registration
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th Pass Certificate)
- Roll Number (if appearing in 10+2)
- 12th Passing certificate/Mark sheet
- Category Certificate (if belonging to SC/ST OR Physically Handicapped Category)
While uploading the document please ensure the following
- File format is jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp
- File sizes of documents does not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Student Photo is between 20KB – 50KB
- Size of Student Signature is between 10KB – 20KB
Download CS Foundation Registration Letter – Online
Students can download their e-identity card and registration letter from Institute’s website www.icsi.edu after approval of their application by the Institute. The procedure for downloading the same is as follows:-
- Click on the Online services log at www.icsi.edu and then enter your username and password to access your account.
- Click on the “Student” option and then click on open “My Account”
- Go to other’s option at student’s account. Students can download registration letter /e-identity card at other’s option in their account.
After downloading the e-identity card, the students are compulsorily required to get it attested by any of the following authorities with his/her seal carrying name, professional membership no., designation and complete official address. The authorities competent to attest the same are as follows:-
- Member of the ICSI, with ACS, FCS No.
- Gazetted Officer of the Central or State Govt
- Manager of a nationalised bank
- Principal of a recognised School/ College
- Officers of ICSI
Unattested identity cards are not valid and the students are advised to carry duly attested identity cards for various services during their visits to the offices of ICSI, Exam Centres etc.
Supply of Study materials after CS Foundation Registration :
Study materials shall be dispatched directly by post from institute’s main stores Noida after verification of documents by the institute.
Note : ICSI has recently introduced CS Foundation New Syllabus 2018. Check our previous article on CS Foundation Syllabus changes from 2018.
Share this article “CS Foundation Registration Online Dec 2018 & June 2019 – Fee Last Date” to other CS Foundation candidates who are interested in joining and registering CS Foundation Course. You can ask your doubts regarding CS Foundation Registration, CS Foundation Fee, CS Foundation Registration Last Date and other course details through comment box below.