Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 – Download the Christ University MBA Admit Card
Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019: Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of Christ University Law Entrance Test Admit Card 2019 Release Date – Download & Print PDF. The School of Law, Christ University (SLCU), Bangalore, is approved by the Bar Council of India to conduct the Entrance Test on Law courses. The school offers a many Graduate Programs of Doctoral (Ph.D.), M Phil, Postgraduate, Undergraduate to be awarded by Christ University. The Admit Card of Entrance Test can be Available on the official Website of Christ University after the Candidates Application Registration. In this all the details are completely related to the Christ University. You can view or download the Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 is also available in this page.
Read the following Links for more information
- Christ University MBA Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- Christ University MBA Question Papers – Download
- Christ University MBA Answer Key/ Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 – Important Dates
Session – I
|Application Form Starting Date||October 1, 2018|
|Application Last Date||January 18, 2019|
|Last Date for receiving supporting documents||January 20, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||January 22, 2019|
|Group Discussion and Micro Presentation||January 27, 2019|
|Written Exam, Verbal Assessment, Personal Interview||January 27-30, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||February 1, 2019|
Session – II
|Application Form Starting Date||January 31, 2019|
|Application Last Date||March 25, 2019|
|Last Date for receiving supporting documents||March 27, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||March 28, 2019|
|Group Discussion and Micro Presentation||March 31, 2019|
|Written Exam, Verbal Assessment, Personal Interview||March 31- April 2, 2019|
|Declaration of Final Merit List||April 4, 2019|
How to Download Christ University MBA Admit Card 2019
The candidates can easily download Christ University admit card 2019 by following the steps below:
- To download the admit card, the candidates need to visit the link that will be soon uploaded on this page.
- Next, to access the login, the candidates will have to enter the Name, Unique Id, Application Number, and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen and the candidates will have to download it.
The admit card of the exam has to be carried in a print copy format. It will only be accepted if it is in good condition.
Documents to carry the Christ University 2019 Examination
The candidate should carry the below-provided document for the selection process, without the given provided documents no candidates will be entertained.
- The Selection Process Hall Ticket is the must
- The candidate should bring the copy of the filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate.
- The candidate should have the copy of the online payment submission slip.
- A valid Photo ID (Driving License / Passport / Electoral ID / Aadhar Card).
- The applicant should carry 2 passport size with the dimensions Photo size of 35mm x 45mm with white background as well as 2 stamp size photographs.
- Every aspirant should have the original and photocopy of the mark sheet of class 10, class 12 and graduation.
- The candidate who is appearing for MBA Process valid MAT / GMAT / CMAT / CAT / XAT.
- All the Candidates who are in their final year/ semester must submit marks card up to the previous year/semester.
- Original & 1 set of photocopy of provisional degree certificates if a candidate has completed/graduated on or before 2019 November.
- The candidate should have the copy of transfer certificate from the last institute they have appeared.
- The Copy should have the migration certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka
- The candidates who are from outside India must have the copy of their passport and visa page for candidates from outside India.
- The candidate can have the Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate if the candidate has completed/graduated from the qualifying programme.
Download the Christ University MBA Admit Card 2019
|Christ University Official Website link||Click Here|
|Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019||Click Here|
- Christ University MBA Results – Cutoff & Merit list
- Christ University MBA Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
In this page, we have given the details about the Christ University MBA Admit Card/ Hall Ticket in the academic year of 2019. So, visit once in this article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section or move to the official website. Don’t forget to share this article to our friends and family to know all universities MBA Entrance Examinations information.