CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus: Are you Looking for CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2020-21, Chapter, Topics ??? Then, you are on the right track. Those who are Interested to know about the Information for Class X CBSE Sanskrit Syllabus 2018 may go through this article. As we have provided the details for CBSE Class 10 Syllabus. We all are aware that how important are the Class 10 Exams in a student’s life. But students may not have to be worried for the CBSE Syllabus (सीबीएसई कक्षा 10 संस्कृत का सिलेबस). Each and every detail is provided in this article related to the Central Board of Secondary Education. You just have to check out and read every detail to know about it.
CBSE as discontinued Sanskrit communicative and new subject Sanskrit is introduced by CBSE based on NCERT book. The new textbook prepared by NCERT for Sanskrit (SHEMUSHI Part-1) will be followed in 9th Class Sanskrit. However, those who studied Sanskrit Communicative in class 9 in session 2017-18 will continue their syllabus (Sanskrit Communicative) in 10th Class too.
- CBSE Class 10 Information and Communication Technology Syllabus
- CBSE Class 10 Social Science Syllabus Chapter, Topics – Download PDF
- CBSE Class 10 Science Syllabus Chapter, Topics – Download PDF
Content in this Article
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2020-21
Section – A
Applied Grammar 25 Marks 55 Periods
Literature 15 Marks 30 Periods
Section – B
Reading Comprehension 10 Marks 25 Periods
Writing Skills 15 Marks 35 Periods
Literature 15 Marks 50 Periods
Download CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2021
CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2019
Class 10th Sanskrit course section ‘A’ – reading comprehension
In this section, you are asked only one question, which is unreadable. This sculpture is divided into four parts.
(1) The first part is asked for 2 digits. It has to answer in one post. In this, 4 questions are asked for half-half digit. (4×1 / 2 = 2)
(2) The second part is asked for 4 points. The answer is given an incomplete sentence. In this, two questions are asked for two-two points. (2×2 = 4)
(3) The third part is asked for 2 digits. There are options in the options (MCQ). In this, 4 questions are asked for half-half digit. (4×1 / 2 = 2)
(4) In the fourth part, the name of the title is asked, for which 2 digits are prescribed. Always keep in mind that the title starts at the beginning of the end. (1×2 = 2)
Thus, the total number of points for the clause has been determined.
Class 10th Sanskrit Course Section ‘B’ – Writing skills
This section is asked for 15 digits. Two questions are asked in this section.
In this question the letter is asked, in which 10 vacancies have to be filled, you have been given the option. You just have to put the correct word in the correct sentence. There are 5 points for this.
In this question, you have to make one part of the two parts, by looking at the first part picture, using the words given in the word, five sentences are made, and in the second part, write a paragraph in five sentences depending on the words given in the title is. There are two points for each sentence. That is, 10 points have been set for this question.
Class 10th Sanskrit Course Segment ‘C’ Applied grammar
This section is based on questions related to grammar. This section is asked for 25 digits. Seven questions are asked in this section. These seven questions are divided into:
This question is related to the treaty – epidemic. It is asked for four parts – one digit. (4×1 = 4)
This question is asked about the marginalization. In this, four questions are asked by one-by-one option (MCQ) system. (4×1 = 4)
This question comes to be related to nature fiction. In this also questions are asked by the option (MCQ) system for which one-one is fixed. (4×1 = 4)
This question relates to the change of speech. It has to be used in the proper place in the dialogue form in the right place. This question is asked for three digits. (3×1 = 3)
This question of time is associated with. It is asked for two digits. You have to be knowledgeable of time to do this question. (4×1 / 2 = 2)
This question is asked for the four digits related to avyaya . You also have to keep the right words in the right place. (4×1 = 4)
This question is related to pure – unclean sentences. In it, you have to purify the false sentences and its four digits are assertive.
Class 10th Sanskrit course section ‘D’ read-in literature
Section D is asked for 30 digits. In 4 of these questions, the division of the digits happens in this way –
Question 11 –
Question 11 is divided into three parts –
(1) Passion – Passing part is asked for 6 digits. There are two very short questions asked for two digits, one short question for two points and four option form (MCQ) question two points. (2 + 2 + 2 = 6)
(2) Phrasean – 6 points are also fixed for the post section. There are two very short questions asked for two digits, one short question for two points and four option form (MCQ) question two points. (2 + 2 + 2 = 6)
(3) Drama – 6 points are also set for the dramatic part. There are two very short questions asked for two digits, one short question for two points and four option form (MCQ) question two points. (2 + 2 + 2 = 6)
Question 12 –
In this question, you are asked to create a question. For this, 4 points have been set.
(1×4 = 4)
Question 13 –
In this question, you have to compose two verses. You are also given a license for your convenience. In this, you are set two-two numbers for each stanza. (2×2 = 4)
Question 14 –
In this question, you have to make the right choice on the basis of (MCQ) the correct meaning of the synonyms. There are four points to this question.
Hope this page is useful for those who are Class 10 studying students. So, refer the CBSE Class 10 Sanskrit Syllabus 2021 article and if you have any confusion give a comment via comment section. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family.