Manipal UGET Counselling 2020 Schedule will be available here for various UG and PG courses. The candidates may check the schedule for their course and follow it to attend the MU UGET Entrance Test 2020 Counselling. The details on the Manipal University Counselling Status of vacant seats will be updated after counselling procedure. Check more details on Manipal University Counselling (मणिपाल UGET काउंसलिंग) 2020 Schedule from this page. In this, all the details are completely related to Manipal University. You can check the Manipal UGET Counselling, Seat Allotment Details is also available here.
- Manipal UGET Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download in PDF
- Manipal UGET Question Papers – Download
- Manipal UGET Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
Manipal UGET Counselling 2020
|Event Name||Important Dates 2020|
|Starting of Application||5th Oct 2019|
|Last date to apply||15th Mar 2020 (B.Tech); 30th May 2020 (MBA)|
|Starting of slot booking process||Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||After one week of slot booking|
|MU OET 2020 Exam||May/ Jun 2020|
|Announcement of Result||Apr or Jun 2020|
|Counselling process starts||Jun 2020|
|Last date of admission||14th Jul 2020|
|Starting of Classes||15th Jul 2020|
Manipal UGET Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
|001 – 250||General||4th week of June 2019||–|
|251 onwards||General||4th week of June 2019||–|
Manipal University Counselling Schedule For MSc Medical 2019
|MSc Clinical Virology||All||GENERAL/SAGES||4th week of June 2019||–|
|MSc Clinical Embryology||All||GENERAL/SAGES||4th week of June 2019||–|
|MSc (Genetics Counseling||All||GENERAL/SAGES||4th week of June 2019||–|
|MSc Regenerative Medicine||All||GENERAL/SAGES||4th week of June 2019||–|
|MSc Medical||All/001-100/101 onwards||SAGES/GENERAL/GENERAL||4th week of June 2019||–|
Manipal University Counselling Schedule For Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) 2019
|Master of Physiotherapy (MPT)||001 – 150||GENERAL||4th week of June 2019||–|
|151 onwards||GENERAL||4th week of June 2019||–|
Manipal University Counselling Procedure 2020
The counselling will be conducted in several rounds depending upon the availability of seats. The first round will be conducted offline (in person) and further rounds will be organized through online mode.
- Registration: First of all candidates should fill the registration form through the official website to participate in the counselling. The physical presence of the student at the counselling is mandatory. This registration will be valid for the first five rounds of counselling.
- Documents Verification: Applicants have to verify the original documents which are required along with the one set of self-attested photos of the documents.
- Counselling fee: Students have to pay the course fees by DD/Produce confirmation code of RTGS payment and collect the provisional admission letter.
- Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted to the applicant as per their ranks and availability of seats and the choices filled by them. Allotment order and receipt/s for the payment made will be given to the candidate on completion of the admission procedure.
- Waitlist: Waitlist will be published for the applicants those wishes to change the allotted seat followed by the second round of counselling and those have not allotted the seats in the 1st round.
- Filing/Modifying Filled Choices: In this step, applicants can fill/modify their choices and the order of their preference by login to the candidate’s portal. Applicants are advised to take the printout of the modified or filled lock choices.
- Report to the allotted colleges: With the provisional admission letter, students have to report the allotted college to them as per the dates mentioned in the letter.
Documents Required for Manipal UGET Counselling
Candidates have to upload the documents which are listed below in the counselling portal. Candidates have to upload these documents before attending the first round of MU OET 2020 counselling.
- MU OET Hall Ticket 2020
- 10th mark sheet for proof of date of birth
- 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card of the candidate
- PAN card of parents.
- 2 recent passport size photograph and one stamp size photograph
- Authorization Letter (if the representative is attending on behalf of the candidate).
In this article, we are providing information about the Manipal UGET Counselling, Seat Allotment details. So, see this page and if you have any doubt give a comment via the comment box or go for the official website. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.