APPSC Group 4 Apply Online – ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 4 Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
Check out the details of APPSC Group 4 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification. Here we have provided the information about APPSC Group 4 Exam Fee Details (ఏపీపీఎస్సీ గ్రూప్ 4), Group 4 Exam Qualification, Group 4 Exam Last Date & Notification Details, Group 4 Exam Fee & Syllabus details, Group 4 Online Application Procedure to Submit. This Article gets you the Complete information on Group 4 Exam Details for the candidates appearing in Examination and you can download the Group 4 Exam Application Form here.
Also, read the following concepts for more information of APPSC Group 1 Exam and APPSC Group 2, APPSC Group 3 Exam Details.
- APPSC Group 1 Exam Details – Application, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus
- APPSC Group 2 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
- APPSC Group 3 Apply Online – Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification
- APPSC Group 3 Preparation Notes – Download in English & Telugu
Content in this Article
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2018
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్ అధికారులు APPSC గ్రూప్ 4 నోటిఫికేషన్ 2018 ను ప్రకటించనున్నారు. సో APPSC నోటిఫికేషన్ విడుదల తేదీ కోసం ఈ పేజీని అనుసరించండి.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Group 4 Posts|
|Number of posts||1500 posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||October 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||October 2018|
|Category||State Govt Jobs|
In this article, I am going to share the latest news about APPSC Jobs which are released recently by the Government. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced the number of vacancies for Group 4 notification. But the application forms will be available to apply from the month of October 2018. Candidates whose goal is to attain a government job can utilise these opportunities and can build a good career.
About APPSC (ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ పబ్లిక్ సర్వీస్ కమిషన్)
APPSC FULL FORM IS ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed on 1 November 1956. APPSC conducts Prelims and Mains Exam for the selection of possible candidates for the Group 4 Jobs under Civil Service Examination.
APPSC Groups Exam there would be Thousands of Applicants are going to appear for Group-IV Services Examinations. you can go-through the official website psc.ap.gov.in to know APPSC Group 4 latest updates.
APPSC గ్రూప్ 4 Qualification
APPSC Group 4 Exam which includes the Exam Qualification, Eligibility for the exam, Age limit, Exam Selection Procedure.
Education Qualification : Candidates applying for Group IV posts, should have the following qualifications
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.|
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Intermediate Qualified Candidates from State Board|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Department|
|Junior Assistants in Fire Department|
|Junior Asst Cum Typist in Social Welfare Department||· Intermediate Qualified Candidates from AP State Board.|
· Should be proficient in Type Writing in Telugu.
· If the candidate don’t have any typing skills, then candidate should have atleast passed the examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade.
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Department|
|Jr.Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
|Junior Asst in Forest Department , Junior Assistant in R & B Department, Jr.Assistants in Director of Posts||Intermediate Qualified Candidates from State Board|
Age Limit : The Age limit for General Candidates the maximum age is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 36 years.
Exam Application Fee: The Exam Application Fee For General candidates is Rs. 250 as processing fee and Rs 80/- for examination fee. For SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs. 250/- , these candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selection Procedure: Screening Test, Mains Examination, Interview or Certificate Verification.
APPSC GrIV Pay Scale
Here are the salary details for various posts
- Junior Assistant in AP State Various Departments – The pay scale for junior assistant posts is between Rs.8440-Rs.24,950/-
- Junior Accountant in AP State Various Departments – The pay scale for junior accountant posts is between Rs.8440-Rs.24,950/-
APPSC Group 4 Exam Online Application Procedure
- Log in to the Official Website of APPSC and then the Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Fill the online Application Form without any mistakes. The Application can contain the required documents to submit through online.
- After Filling the Form submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Pay the Application Fee through online Payment as Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- As the Form returns with your details and recheck it and press “Submit” button and take print of it and keep it safe for future references as hard copy.
Hope you can get the Complete information on the Concept of APPSC Group 4 Exam Details – ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వ గ్రూప్ 4 పరీక్ష Procedure, Fee, Last Date & Notification. For any Query, you can contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our web site for more information on the Other Course details.