SPJIMR PGDM Question Paper 2020: Check out the information about the S Jain Institute of Marketing & Research PGDM Exam Question Papers 2019, 2018, 2017 and other. The SP Jain Institute offers PGDM courses in Finance, Information Management, Research, Marketing Operations (SPJIMR PGDM प्रश्न पत्र). You can download the SP JIMR PGDM Previous Papers, Sample Papers, Practice Papers, Previous Year Question Papers PDF‘s that will be available here.
Also, read the following articles to know the other information regarding the SPJIMR 2020 Entrance Test is given as:
- SPJIMR PGDM Application Form, Fee, Eligibility, Exam Date
- SPJIMR PGDM Time Table – Check the SP Jain Exam Dates
- SPJIMR PGDM Result – Check Cutoff marks & Merit List details
Content in this Article
SPJIMR’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is a two-year, full-time residential program that is deemed as equivalent to an MBA. This is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and The Association of MBAs (AMBA), the U.K. The program offers four specializations – Finance, Information Management, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain. Here is how PGDM stands out from the rest, the differentiators:
Location: Mumbai is a thriving metropolis and also India’s financial capital. Home to the most Global Fortune 500 company headquarters and biggest stock exchanges in India, Mumbai offers maximum exposure to economic and commercial activity.
SPJIMR PGDM Question Paper 2020
The SP Jain Institute PGDM Exam Question Papers 2020 – It will be available soon on the official website.
SPJIMR PGDM Question Paper 2019
|SPJIMR Mumbai Admission Application 2020 Start date||September 19, 2019||Apply online only|
|Last date to apply for SPJIMR Admission 2020||Nov 22, 2019||Don’t Expect Extension|
|SPJIMR Short List Announcement for final selection round 2020||Profile Based-Jan 2020
Score Based- Feb 2020
|-Before the Declaration of CAT 2019 Result
-After the declaration of CAT/XAT result
|Interview Dates (Phase-1)||Jan 14, to Feb 14, 2020||At Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata|
|Interview Dates (Phase-2)||Feb 17 to 21, 2020||At Mumbai|
SPJIMR Last 5 Years Question Papers PDF
- Download SP JIMR 2019 Question Paper
- Download SP JIMR 2018 Question Paper
- Download SP JIMR 2017 Question Paper
- Download SP JIMR 2016 Question Paper
- Download SP JIMR 2015 Question Paper
Download SPJIMR Sample Papers/ Model Papers/ Previous Papers
|SP JIMR Question Paper||Download Link|
|SPJIMR Semester I Question Papers||Click Here|
|SPJIMR Semester II Question Papers||Click Here|
|SPJIMR Financial Accounting Sample Paper||Click Here|
|SPJIMR Cost Accounting Question Paper with key||Click Here|
|SPJIMR Micro Economics Question Paper||Click Here|
|SP JIMR Marketing & Research Question Paper||Click Here|
|SPJIMR Cost Management Question Paper||Click Here|
How to check the SP JIMR Exam Papers – Download in PDF
SPJIMR PGDM Question Paper: These are the steps to check the SP Jain Institute of Marketing & Research PGDM Question Papers for entrance test is given as:
- Firstly, visit the official website of SPJIMR www.spjimr.org
- The home page will be available on the screen.
- Now, search the ‘Question Paper’ tab on the home screen.
- Next, select your course name and hit on the submit button.
- After that, the Question Paper page will be available.
- Click on that link and download the question papers.
- Finally, download & take a hard copy of the exam purposes.
Download SPJIMR Exam Papers – PGDM/ GMP/ PGMPW
|SPJIMR Exam Question Papers 2023 PDF Download||Click Here|
Munshi Nagar | Dadabhai Road,
Andheri West | Mumbai – 400 058, India
- SPJIMR PGDM Admit Card/ Hall Ticket – Download & Print PDF
- SPJIMR PGDM Syllabus & Courses – Download in PDF
- SPJIMR PGDM Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
In this page, we have provided the overall details on SPJIME Entrance Test Question Papers 2020 & other. So, if you have any queries give a comment via the comment section or go for the official website link is given above in this article. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and family members.