KAIMS MBA Syllabus 2020: In this article, you can check the information about the KAIMS MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus in the academic year of 2020. KAIMS MBA Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted for admissions under PG diploma in journalism in 7 languages including English. KAIMS organizes its entrance examination (KAIMS MBA सिलेबस) for offering education, training, and research in the field of mass communication. The KAIMS MBA admissions will be offered in the institution & its affiliated colleges. It is a national level entrance examination organized every year by the ISB PGP.
For more details about the ISB 2020 entrance test, including exam dates, Syllabus, application form, eligibility criteria, etc, applicants should go through this post.
Also, refer the following links
- KAIMS MBA Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates
- KAIMS MBA Exam Dates – Check the ISB Time Table PDF
- KAIMS MBA Admit Card – [email protected]
Content in this Article
KAIMS MBA Syllabus 2020 – Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates (Released)|
|Registration for KAIMS 2020||Released|
|Registration closing on||Last week of January 2020|
|CAT Exam Date||24th November 2019|
|XAT Exam Date||5th January 2020|
|CMAT Exam Date||28th January 2020|
KAIMS PGDM Application Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- Candidates of the final year are also eligible to apply for the admissions.
KAIMS PGDM 2020 Application Form
KAIMS PGDM Application Form: Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Institute. Here are the steps to be followed while filling the application form.
- Visit the official website of the University i.e., https://www.kiams.ac.in/
- Click on the link “Apply Now”.
- Enter your E-Mail ID, Password, Mobile Number, Captcha for primary registration.
- After registration is completed, a new user ID and password will be generated.
- Login with ID and password and fill the details in the form such as Educational Qualifications, Date of Birth and other required details.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Online Payment can be done through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
KAIMS PGDM 2020 Application Fee
The Application Fee details are as follows :
|Category||The fee to be paid|
|For all Candidates||Rs 750/-|
KAIMS PGDM 2020 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected based on the following factors :
- CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT Scores
- Academic Performance in 10th, 12th & Graduation.
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
KIAMS PGDM 2020 Admission Process
All eligible shortlisted candidates based on the applicant’s profile will be called for the admission process to be held at several centers across India as mentioned in the application form. Interviews over SKYPE could also be arranged on request.
Selected students will be intimated by email/phone/mobile.
Criteria to Offer Admission
KIAMS does profile-based selection where we consider their academic performance, competitive exam score, and performance in the group discussion/ extempore & personal interview.
Consistent Academic Performance (10th, 12th, and Graduation Scores): 30%
Competitive examination (CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT scores) : 25%
Group Discussion/Extempore, Personal Interview: 45%
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- MAH CET, CAT/GMAT or Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Courses Offered By KAIMS
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Program Business Analytics & Decision Making (PGP BA & DS)
Download KAIMS MBA Syllabus 2020 PDF
|Download KAIMS MBA Exam Syllabus PDF||Click Here|
KIAMS Contact details
Should you have any query related to the institute or the location of the institute:
For Harihar, call us on +91-(8192)-241269
For Pune, call us on +91-(2114)-289000ADMISSION
Admission Counselors: +91-866 967 0519, +91-866 967 0520
Fax: +91-(8192) 241270
Email: [email protected]
Hope you may get the Complete information on the Concept Details of KIAMS Syllabus, Application Form, Registration (KIAMS PGDM पंजीकरण), Date, Eligibility, Fee, Selection Process. For any query, you can contact us via the comment box. You can share or subscribe to our Website for more information on Other Concepts.