AICEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023: Check out the details of the Topic AICEE 2023 Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. AICEE is the entrance examination for seeking admissions for various UG Programs in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Every year this entrance test is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI). AICEE सिलेबस This exam is conducted across India. Students who are interested and whose goals are to become a doctor or settled in Medical Field can apply for the application before the last date. The applications are opened for the students from the month of February 2023. Go through the page, for more information about the AICEE test.
In this, all the information is similar to the All India Common Entrance Examination. You can view or download the AICEE Syllabus 2023 PDF is also available in this article.
- AICEE Answer Key – Download AICEE Exam Solutions
- AICEE Result – Cutoff Marks & Merit List
- AICEE Admit Card/Hall Ticket – Download
About the Institute
Content in this Article
A well-established and well-organized College of Engineering is the desired destination of the vast majority of students. One such role model of a college is located at a distance of 100 km from Anna International Airport, Chennai and at 4 km from Arcot, the capital of Nawabs who ruled one-fourth of South India. The ISO 9001:2008 Certification vouchsafe the quality of education that students are exposed to. Right from the year of its inception, the college is consistently producing scores of first-class graduates, scores of graduates with high distinction and graduates with University Rank or other academic credentials.
AICEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
|Online Application Release Date||20th February 2023|
|Application Last Date (Home Based Exam|
|20th April 2023|
|Application Last Date (Centre Based Exam|
|20th April 2023|
|Examination Date (Home Based Mode )||3rd May,2022 – 10th May 2023 Examination|
|Examination Date (Centre Based Mode )||14th May, 2023|
|Result Date (Tentative)||22nd May, 2023|
|Commencement of Counseling (Tentative) : Choice Filling Phase 1||25th May, 2023 – 27th May, 2023|
|Result of first Phase of Counseling||29th May, 2023|
|Seat Confirmation Through student login||30th May, 2023-1st June, 2023|
|Commencement of Counseling (Tentative) Choice Filling Phase 2||2nd June,2022 (12: 00 PM) – 4th June, 2023.|
|Result of Second Phase of Counseling||6th June, 2023|
|Seat Confirmation||7th June, 2023– 9th June, 2023|
AICEE Syllabus 2023
Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, First Law of Thermodynamics and Chemical Energetics, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium-I – Equilibrium processes and phase equilibria, Equilibrium-II – Ionic Equilibrium in Solutions, Redox Reactions, Principles and Processes of extraction of Elements, Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Purification and Characterisation of Carbon Compounds, Organic Compounds with Functional Group Containing Halogens, Environmental Chemistry, Atomic Structure, and Chemical Bonding, Solutions, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, P-Block Elements, d, and f-Block Elements, Coordination Compounds and Organometallics, Nuclear Chemistry, Stereo Chemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Group Containing Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Nitrogen, Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic acids and their derivatives, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Living World, Biology and its branches Diversity of Life, Cell and Cell Division, Genetics, Morphology of Plants and Animals, Physiology of Plants, Physiology of Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Development, Ecology and Environment, Biology in Human Welfare.
Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat and Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus, Solids, and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication, Space Communication.
AICEE Exam Pattern 2023
- The mode of exam is Offline.
- The question paper contains objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 3.30 hours.
- The question paper contains 200 questions for 200 marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for the correct answer.
- No Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
AICEE 2023 Exam Papers & Subjects
AICEE stands for All India Common Entrance Examination. However, I am not sure which specific AICEE exam you are referring to as there are many entrance exams in India with similar acronyms.
Here is a list of some common AICEE exams and the subjects they cover:
- AICEE for engineering and architecture: This exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in engineering and architecture. The subjects covered include physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English.
- AICEE for medical and dental courses: This exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in medicine and dentistry. The subjects covered include physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- AICEE for management courses: This exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in management. The subjects covered include mathematics, logical reasoning, verbal ability, and general knowledge.
- AICEE for law courses: This exam is conducted for admission to undergraduate courses in law. The subjects covered include English, general knowledge, legal aptitude, and reasoning.
Please note that the syllabus and subjects covered by the AICEE exams may vary from year to year, and from one exam to another. It is always a good idea to check the official website of the exam conducting authority for the latest information.
All India Common Entrance Examination 2023 Exam duration & marks
As I mentioned earlier, there is no single exam called the “All India Common Entrance Exam.” However, some of the common entrance exams conducted in India and their duration and marking scheme are:
- JEE Main: The exam is conducted in two sessions – January and April. Each session is for a duration of 3 hours, and the exam consists of 90 multiple-choice questions carrying 4 marks each. There is negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- NEET: The exam is conducted once a year for a duration of 3 hours. The exam consists of 180 multiple-choice questions carrying 4 marks each. There is negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer.
- CAT: The exam is conducted once a year for a duration of 2 hours and 40 minutes. The exam consists of 100 multiple-choice questions and non-multiple choice questions carrying 3 marks each. There is negative marking of 1 mark for every incorrect answer in the multiple-choice questions.
- UPSC Civil Services Exam: The exam is conducted in three stages – Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The Preliminary exam is for a duration of 2 hours and consists of 100 multiple-choice questions carrying 2 marks each. There is negative marking of 1/3 mark for every incorrect answer. The Mains exam is a written exam consisting of 9 papers, and each paper is for a duration of 3 hours. The Interview carries 275 marks.
Please note that the exam duration and marking scheme may be subject to change, and it is important to check the specific exam pattern and syllabus for the exam you are interested in.
AICEE 2023 Negative Marking Scheme
I do not have information regarding the AICEE (All India Common Entrance Examination) as it might be a specific exam or a fictional one. However, in general, negative marking is a scoring system used in many exams, including entrance exams.
Negative marking is a penalty system where marks are deducted for incorrect answers. The objective of negative marking is to discourage random guessing and promote accuracy.
The negative marking scheme varies from exam to exam. Some exams have a fixed penalty for each incorrect answer, while others have a variable penalty based on the difficulty level of the question.
It is essential to understand the negative marking scheme of an exam before attempting it. This can help you make informed decisions and avoid losing marks due to random guessing.
Download AICEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2023 PDF
AICEE Official Website : Click Here
|SYLLABUS FOR 10TH LEVEL STUDENT||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR 12TH LEVEL STUDENT||Download|
|SYLLABUS FOR GRADUATION LEVEL STUDENT||Download|
AICEE 2023 Syllabus & Exam Pattern FAQs
What is AICEE?
AICEE stands for All India Common Entrance Examination. It is a national-level entrance exam conducted for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering, medical, and dental colleges across India.
What are the eligibility criteria for AICEE?
The eligibility criteria for AICEE vary depending on the course for which the candidate is applying. Generally, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the relevant subjects. For specific eligibility criteria, candidates should check the official website of the conducting authority.
What is the exam pattern of AICEE?
The exam pattern of AICEE varies depending on the course for which the candidate is applying. Generally, the exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English language. The duration of the exam and the number of questions also vary depending on the course.
What is the syllabus for AICEE?
The syllabus for AICEE varies depending on the course for which the candidate is applying. Generally, the syllabus includes topics such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and English language. Candidates should check the official website of the conducting authority for the detailed syllabus for their chosen course.
How can I prepare for AICEE?
Candidates can prepare for AICEE by following a structured study plan, practicing previous years’ question papers, and taking mock tests. It is also recommended to refer to standard textbooks and study materials for each subject. Coaching classes and online courses can also be helpful in preparing for the exam.
When is AICEE conducted?
AICEE is not conducted anymore. It used to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) until 2018. However, some states and private institutions may still conduct their own entrance exams for admission to engineering, medical, and dental colleges. Candidates should check the official website of the conducting authority for the exam dates and other details.
In this page, we are provided the information about the AICEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023PDF. So, refer once on this page and if you have any confusion give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site. Don’t forget to share this article with our friends and family.