AICET Admit Card 2020: AICET Ahmedabad 2020 Admit Card will be issued by WLCI. Admit card for the United World Institute of Design (UID) entrance exam will be issued candidates through the mail. Only those applicants will get the admit card who will submit their application form along with the application fee on time. All the details related to the entrance exam (AICET एडमिट कार्ड) will be mentioned on the admit card like date, time and venue of the entrance examination. In this, all the details are completely similar to the AICET. You can view or download the AICET Admit Card 2020 LInk is also available in this article.
Also, Check :
- AICET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- AICET Answer Key – Previous Question Papers with Solution
- AICET Result – Cutoff Marls & Merit List
Content in this Article
AICET Admit Card 2020
The AICET Admit Card 2020 – It will be available soon.
AICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates will be sent to candidate’s valid email id that they provide. Also, the candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website. Let us see the steps to be followed to download the hall ticket.
|Events Name||Important Dates|
|Admit card release dates||to be announced!|
|The entrance exam will be conducted by||15 January – onwards (tentative)|
Download Admit Card: Admit card will be released on admissions.wlci.in.
How to download the WLCI AICET Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website at wlci.in
- Look for the WLCI AICET Admit Card 2020 link
- Enter your email id and password
Required Certificates to carry the AICET Exam
- Valid id proof
- WLCI AICET Admit Card 2020
Details available on AICET Admit Card 2020
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Mobile Number
- Venue address
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Father’s name
AICET Entrance Exam Centers
The entrance test- AICET for all UG and PG Programmes of WLCI will be conducted in January 2020 in 13 cities. The candidate may select 3 cities in order of preference for the exam in January 2020. No request for a change in the exam center will be entertained at any stage
- Kathmandu (Nepal)
- Dhaka (Bangladesh)
- Colombo (Sri Lanka)
- Dubai (UAE)
Important Instructions of AICET Admit Card 2020
- All of the aspiring applicants should have to carry the admit card at the examination center necessarily.
- Without admit card, candidates will not be able to allow entering in the examination hall.
- During the last procedure of admission, the applicants should have to keep safe the admit card.
The beginning of formal technical education in India can be dated back to the mid-19th century. Major policy initiatives in the pre-independence period included the appointment of the Indian Universities Commission in 1902, issue of the Indian Education Policy Resolution in 1904, and the Governor General’s policy statement of 1913 stressing the importance of technical education, the establishment of IISc in Bangalore, Institute for Sugar, Textile & Leather Technology in Kanpur, N.C.E. in Bengal in 1905, and industrial schools in several provinces.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level apex advisory body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner. And to ensure the same, as stipulated in the National Policy of Education (1986), AICTE was vested with:
- Statutory authority for planning, formulation, and maintenance of norms & standards
- Quality assurance through accreditation
- Funding in priority areas, monitoring, and evaluation
- Maintaining parity of certification & awards
- The management of technical education in the country
Download AICET Hall Ticket 2020
|AICET Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Here, we have given the information about the AICET Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2020 (AICET హాల్ టికెట్). So, see once in this artricle and if you have any doubts give a comment on below comment section or go for the official site. Share this page with our friends and family.