AIPGMEE Counselling 2019: It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified for the AIPGMEE exam. Candidates will be called for counselling as per the selection list released by the official conducting body. Applicants will be called for the AIPGMEE counselling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. AIPGMEE Counselling will continue the last seat in each programme is occupied. The merit list will be updated on the University website. In this, all the details are similar to the (AIPGMEE परामर्श). You can view or download the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2019 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIPGMEE Question Papers – Download
- AIPGMEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIPGMEE Answer Key/Solutions – Download
Content in this Article
In compliance of the Order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 23/03/2012 passed in I.A No. 16/2012 in Civil Appeal No. 1944 of 1993 – Anand S.Biji Vs State of Kerala & Others and in order to comply with the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India dated 09/5/2017 passed in Writ Petition© No.267 of 2017 –Dar-Us-Slam Educational Trust & Ors Vs MCI & Ors. Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has been entrusted with the responsibility to hold on-line counseling for 50% All India Quota Post-Graduate Medical and Dental seats and also as per the notification issued by the MCI for common counseling
AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2019
The students aspiring to appear for AIPGMEE, Pune admissions have to keep AIPGMEE Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The NEET is the exam for AIPGMEE admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AIPGMEE 2019 admissions.
|Important Events||AIPGMEE 2019 Dates|
|NEET exam result date 2019||June 5, 2019|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of July|
|Last date to register/fill the application form||2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AIPGMEE, Pune(DGHS)||2nd week of July|
|Screening- AIPGMEE, Pune||3rd week of July|
|Releasing the list of selected candidates||Last week of July|
|Reporting for admission at the campus||the first week of August|
AIPGMEE Counselling Procedure
The counseling of AIPGMEE 2019 will start tentatively in the first week of July 2019.
- AIPGMEE MBBS 2019 counseling will be available in offline mode.
- The AIPGMEE MBBS selected list 2019 will carry the names of eligible applicants for different rounds of AIPGMEE MBB 2019 counseling.
- AIPGMEE MBBS 2019 counseling sessions will include document cheking, Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test PAT, medical exam and Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The marks scored in NEET 2019 and ToELR will be added and the total marks will be divided by 4. Further, 50 marks of the interview will be added to the result obtained after dividing. The marks(out of 250) will be considered as the final marks for admissions to AIPGMEE MBBS.
AIPGMEE Admissions & Counselling 2019
1. There will be two slots in AIPGMEE counseling.
- The candidates reporting in the morning/afternoon session have to attend the rounds in the order given below –
- Document Verification,
- Blood/Urine investigation,
- ToELR exam
- PAT process
- Interview by the board of officers, and
- Medical Examination the next day.
- The candidates will have to report to the AIPGMEE campus after the result declaration.
Documents Required for AIPGMEE Counselling 2019
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Certificates specified
- Colored photograph with white background
- AIPGMEE registration form
- NEET 2019 hall ticket and scorecard
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in the name of ‘DGAFMS Admission Fund’, payable at New Delhi.
Hope this page is useful for those who are preparing for the AIPGMEE Entrance Examination. So, see the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019. And if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website notification details. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and neighbors.