AIPGMEE Counselling 2023: It will be held for candidates who have successfully qualified for the AIPGMEE exam. Candidates will be called for counseling as per the selection list released by the official conducting body. Applicants will be called for the AIPGMEE counseling on a specified date and time for consideration of admission to various UG, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programs. AIPGMEE Counselling will continue the last seat in each program is occupied. The merit list will be updated on the University website. In this, all the details are similar to the (AIPGMEE परामर्श). You can view or download the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment 2023 details are clearly mentioned in this article.
- AIPGMEE Question Papers – Download
- AIPGMEE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIPGMEE Answer Key/Solutions – Download
About AIPGMEE Counselling 2023 – Overview
Content in this Article
The AIPGMEE exam (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) was an exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India. However, the AIPGMEE exam has been discontinued since 2017, and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG has replaced it.
- Pondicherry University Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 PDF Download
- CUSAT Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- CUCET Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 in PDF
- ISI Question Paper 2023 & Previous 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Download in PDF
- AEEE Question Paper 2023 & Previous Papers 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019 Download in PDF
NEET PG is a computer-based test that is conducted once a year, and it is the single entrance examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India, including MD, MS, and PG Diploma courses. The exam is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) and it evaluates the knowledge, skills, and abilities of candidates in the field of medicine.
The exam consists of 300 multiple-choice questions that cover topics related to clinical, pre-clinical, and para-clinical subjects. The exam is of a duration of 3 hours and 30 minutes, and candidates who score above the minimum qualifying marks are eligible for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India.
AIPGMEE Counselling Dates 2023
|Important Events||AIPGMEE Dates|
|NEET exam result date 2023||June 2023|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date to register/fill the application form||2nd week of July 2023|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AIPGMEE, Pune(DGHS)||2nd week of July 2023|
|Screening- AIPGMEE, Pune||3rd week of July 2023|
|Releasing the list of selected candidates||Last week of July 2023|
|Reporting for admission at the campus||the first week of August 2023|
AIPGMEE Counselling Schedule 2023
The students aspiring to appear for AIPGMEE, Pune admissions have to keep AIPGMEE Important Dates in mind to prepare according to the schedule. The NEET is the exam for AIPGMEE admissions. Here take a look at the important dates(tentative) of AIPGMEE 2019 admissions.
|Important Events||AIPGMEE 2023 Dates|
|NEET exam result date 2023||June 5, 2023|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of July|
|Last date to register/fill the application form||2nd week of July|
|List of candidates applied/shortlisted for AIPGMEE, Pune(DGHS)||2nd week of July|
|Screening- AIPGMEE, Pune||3rd week of July|
|Releasing the list of selected candidates||Last week of July|
|Reporting for admission at the campus||the first week of August|
AIPGMEE 2023 Counselling Eligibility
AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) was a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission to postgraduate medical courses in India. However, AIPGMEE has been discontinued since 2017, and the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate (NEET-PG) has replaced it as the common entrance exam for admission to postgraduate medical courses.
Since AIPGMEE is no longer conducted, I will provide information regarding NEET-PG counselling eligibility for admission to postgraduate medical courses.
The eligibility criteria for NEET-PG counselling for admission to postgraduate medical courses are as follows:
- NEET-PG Qualification: Candidates must have qualified NEET-PG with the minimum qualifying percentile as prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and should have completed their compulsory rotating internship on or before March 31 of the year of admission.
- Registration: Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or the State Medical Council (SMC).
- Domicile: Candidates should be Indian citizens or Overseas Citizens of India (OCI). Candidates who are not Indian citizens must submit an affidavit to this effect.
- Reservation: Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) must have a valid category certificate issued by the competent authority.
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria are eligible for NEET-PG counselling for admission to postgraduate medical courses and can participate in the counselling process as per the schedule released by the conducting authority.
AIPGMEE Counselling Procedure
The counseling of AIPGMEE 2023 will start tentatively in the first week of July 2020.
- AIPGMEE MBBS 2023 counseling will be available in offline mode.
- The AIPGMEE MBBS selected list 2020 will carry the names of eligible applicants for different rounds of AIPGMEE MBB 2020 counseling.
- AIPGMEE MBBS 2023 counseling sessions will include document checking, Test of English Language Comprehension & Logical Reasoning, Psychological Assessment Test PAT, medical exam and Interview by the Board of Officers.
- The marks scored in NEET 2023 and ToELR will be added and the total marks will be divided by 4. Further, 50 marks of the interview will be added to the result obtained after dividing. The marks(out of 250) will be considered as the final marks for admissions to AIPGMEE MBBS.
AIPGMEE Admissions & Counselling 2023
1. There will be two slots in AIPGMEE counseling.
- The candidates reporting in the morning/afternoon session have to attend the rounds in the order given below –
- Document Verification,
- Blood/Urine investigation,
- ToELR exam
- PAT process
- Interview by the board of officers, and
- Medical Examination the next day.
- The candidates will have to report to the AIPGMEE campus after the result declaration.
AIPGMEE 2023 Counselling Fee
The AIPGMEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) was last conducted in 2016. However, if you are referring to the counseling fee for NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate), the fee varies depending on the category of the candidate.
For General/OBC candidates, the counseling fee is Rs. 1,000. For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the counseling fee is Rs. 500. The payment can be made online using credit/debit card or net banking.
It is important to note that the counseling fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Candidates who do not pay the counseling fee will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
Documents Required for AIPGMEE Counselling 2023
- Class X and XII mark sheets
- Aadhar card
- Certificates specified
- Colored photograph with white background
- AIPGMEE registration form
- NEET 2020 hall ticket and scorecard
- Demand draft of Rs. 250 in the name of ‘DGAFMS Admission Fund’, payable at New Delhi.
Check the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2019
Hope this page is useful for those who are preparing for the AIPGMEE Entrance Examination. So, see the AIPGMEE Counselling & Seat Allotment Details 2023. And if you have any doubt give a comment on below comment section or go for the official website notification details. Don’t forget to share this page with our friends and neighbors.
AIPGMEE Counselling Seat Allotment Results
The NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate) counseling seat allotment results are declared online on the official website of the counseling conducting authority.
To check the seat allotment result, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the counseling conducting authority.
- Click on the link for the NEET PG counseling seat allotment result.
- Enter your roll number and other required details.
- The seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the allotment letter for future reference.
Candidates who have been allotted a seat are required to report to the allotted college within the stipulated time period along with the required documents and admission fee. It is important to note that the seat allotment result is prepared based on various factors such as the candidate’s rank, choices filled by the candidate, and availability of seats.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates regarding seat allotment results and further admission procedures.
AIPGMEE Counselling Top Colleges
Top medical colleges in India for postgraduate medical courses, here are some of the top colleges that offer postgraduate medical programs:
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
- Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune
- King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute (SRMCRI), Chennai
Contact Details for AIPGMEE Counselling
The contact details for NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate) are as follows:
- Official website: https://nbe.edu.in/neetpg/
- Phone Numbers:
- Candidate Helpline: 011-45593000 (available from Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm)
- Candidate Support: 18002674003 (available from Monday to Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm)
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi-110029, India.
Candidates can contact NEET PG authorities for any queries related to the examination, application process, counseling, seat allotment, or any other related information through the above-mentioned channels.
What is AIPGMEE?
AIPGMEE stands for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for admission to postgraduate medical courses in various government and private medical colleges across India.
Who is eligible to appear for AIPGMEE?
Candidates who possess an MBBS degree from a recognized medical college and have completed their compulsory rotating internship by the end of March are eligible to appear for AIPGMEE.
How can I apply for AIPGMEE?
Candidates can apply for AIPGMEE through online mode only. The application form is available on the official website of NBE. Candidates need to register themselves, fill the application form, upload the required documents, and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
What is the exam pattern of AIPGMEE?
AIPGMEE is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of 300 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be attempted in 3 hours and 30 minutes. The questions are based on the MBBS curriculum and cover topics such as anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacology, pathology, forensic medicine, and social and preventive medicine.
What is the syllabus for AIPGMEE?
The syllabus for AIPGMEE is based on the MBBS curriculum and covers topics such as anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, pharmacology, pathology, forensic medicine, and social and preventive medicine.
How is the merit list prepared for AIPGMEE?
The merit list for AIPGMEE is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. Candidates who score above the minimum qualifying score are included in the merit list. The merit list is used for admission to various postgraduate medical courses in government and private medical colleges across India.
What is the validity of AIPGMEE score?
The AIPGMEE score is valid only for the current academic session and cannot be carried forward to the next academic session.