AIBE Counselling 2019: Check out the latest topic on Law Entrance Test of AIBE XI 2019 Application Form, Registration, Date, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility. All India Bar Exam (AIBE) is a national level examination is directed by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE 2019 Online Registration begins on 2019 January and the Offline Registration form sales begin from January 2019. The Registration & offline form sales Ends in 2019 February. BCI has extended the last date of AIBE 2019 application to 2019 February . The AIBE 2019 Entrance Test is going to conduct on March 2019. The candidates qualifying the AIBE 2019 will be awarded ‘Certificate of Practice’ by BCI.In this all the informatin is related to the All India Bar Examination. You can check the AIBE Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019 is also available in this article.
- AIBE Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download
- AIBE Question Papers – Download in PDF
- AIBE Answer Key/ Solutions PDF – Download
Content in this Article
AIBE Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
|Start Date for Online Registration||January 2019|
|Offline Application Form||January 2019|
|Last Date for Online and Offline Registrations||February 2019|
|Last Date for Payment||February 2019|
|Last Date for submitting Online Application Form||March 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 2019|
|Date of Exam||March 2019|
The All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is to examine an advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. After pass the AIBE exam candidate will be awarded “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India. AIBE will be conducted in 40 cities all across India. Applicants will have eleven languages to choose for attempting the examination.
AIBE 2019 Registration
The candidate who wants to apply for AIBE 2019 should be Self Register in the online mode or Offline mode. The following link can Direct you to Register through Online.
How to Register the AIBE Exam
- The candidates can Register for AIBE 2019 in Online Mode or Offline Mode.
- Candidate Should Submit Certificates at the time of Registration of Online or Offline with the last date to submit on November 13th 2018.
- Applicants do not have to send any document by post to the Authority.
- Make sure you keep a hard copy of your application form for your reference.
- Enter your correct email and contact number while Registration.
AIBE Registration Fee
The Payment of Registration fee can by SBI Challan, No other mode of application payment will be made available for paying the fee. Candidates can make the payment after 1 day of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560 and Rs. 2560 for SC/ST as an application fee. The AIBE Bank Payments through challan starts from 2nd September 2017.
AIBE Application Form 2019
The Online Registration and offline form sales End in February 2019. The AIBE XI 2019 end Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application 2019 Feb.
The Last date for online Applicantion form March 2019.
AIBXI 2019 Application Last date for receiving Offline forms at BCI-Delhi March 2019.
AIBE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for AIBE 2019 which includes the Age limit & Educational Qualification. you can also check the details of the number of Attempts by the candidate in AIBE Examination.
- Nationality: The Applied Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Age Criteria: There is No upper/lower age limit prescribed by BCI to apply for this examination.
- Qualification: The Applicants must be passed 3 years or 5 years of LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school. There is no minimum % prescribed by the authority to apply.
- Enrollment with Bar Council of India: Students must have the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council. It is must for the law students to have enrollment with the State Bar Council.
- No of Attempts: The Applicants can appear AIBE any times.
Documents required for the AIBE Counselling, Seat Allotment Details
The following documents are to be submitted after the admission seat is offered :
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate
- Transfer and Migration Certificate
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score Card
- One set of photocopies of all documents.
- Provisional Certificates
- Marks Sheets of X, XII, Graduation
- Graduation and College Leaving Certificate
- Passport size photographs
Share this page to those who are write the All India Bar Examination 2019. So, refer the AIBE Counselling, Seat Allotment Details 2019 and if you have any doubt give a comment via comment box or move to the official website. In this web portal very useful for the students to know all entrance exam details in detail.